Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Malta won't let US preggo out of the country apparently

Posted by cfdavep 
Malta won't let US preggo out of the country apparently
June 22, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-woman-fearing-health-malta-150548425.html

The sprog was wanted, but she started bleeding in Malta on their "baybeemoon, so she needs a medical abortion and they refuse permission to "let" the couple fly to the UK to abort.
Re: Malta won't let US preggo out of the country apparently
June 22, 2022
She didn't need a medical abortion at the time, but they wanted to prevent a future need and all the complications that come with it.
I hope the US embassy helped them, but they were subject to Maltese laws just as they would be subject to North Korean laws if they were ever crazy enough to visit North Korea.
June 22, 2022
Get ready for this to happen in the U.S.

Can you imagine carrying a dying fetus in you and getting infected, just so someone's feelings don't get hurt? It's coming.

Really glad my uterus is gone.
June 23, 2022
Apparently she was about 16 weeks along when she began to bleed, so she didn't even need a babymoon (god I hate that word)! For someone who wanted to be up the duff so bad, how'd she fucking manage to stay pregnant for four months without noticing?

From what I'm seeing today about this, the woman was airlifted to Spain where she can get an abortion for health reasons up to 22 weeks. Malta can eat a bag of dicks too - they're willing to let women die of completely preventable/treatable life-threatening miscarriage-induced infections because bawww abortion is bad, mmkay. How nice of the Maltese hospital to monitor her for signs of infection, but not cure the issue that would cause the infection before it happens. I hope she can get the medical help she needs for the very obvious emergency she's experiencing right now.

And I now know to never ever visit Malta. I already live in a shithole of a nation with a pro-women-dying agenda, I don't want to pay to visit a different one.
June 23, 2022
bell_flower
Get ready for this to happen in the U.S.

Can you imagine carrying a dying fetus in you and getting infected, just so someone's feelings don't get hurt? It's coming.

Really glad my uterus is gone.

My uterus was tossed in a medical waste bin in 2014 too!drinking coffee

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 24, 2022
I really have no desire to travel out of this country despite what is going on.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 29, 2022
Cambion
And I now know to never ever visit Malta. I already live in a shithole of a nation with a pro-women-dying agenda, I don't want to pay to visit a different one.

This. Props to the wannabreeds for warning us all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login