Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They're letting the baby baker off

Posted by thom_c 
They're letting the baby baker off
June 22, 2022
Georgia Supreme Court overturns Justin Ross Harris' murder conviction in his son's hot-car death

Harris gets his conviction overturned

I saw that. I wonder what is behind the decision?
Re: They're letting the baby baker off
June 23, 2022
so he can exercise his dick again most likely

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 23, 2022
The Georgia supreme court said the prosecution presented too much highly prejudicial evidence of this man's flings, claiming it made him likely to kill his kid, and swayed the jury. In other words, the prosecution overdid that part of it. His sentence of life without parole was overturned, but other charges still stand unchanged, so he has years yet to serve in prison. No sympathy for him.
June 24, 2022
I would also question whatever broodmare is spreading for this prick

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login