+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: It's gone
June 30, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/abortion-pills-were-banned-brazil-173848253.html

From this article it appears to be saying we will be living in Brazil in a few years. Whatever is going on there will soon be going on here, with women having to depend on drug dealers to get abortion pills

Just like in any other case, banning something will not make it go away. They banned weed, did it make it go away? When abortion pills are banned, there will be a hidden market that will charge insane prices. Politicians who banned them will profit much like Reagan did from cocaine trade. There is money to be made if something is legal. There is a lot more money to be made if something isn't.
June 30, 2022
craftyzits
Women are now a slave class.

Just to think, there are women who took forced birther side. There are some things that I just will never understand
June 30, 2022
I am happy to see this. Seems that younger guys are ringing urologists' phones like crazy to get vasectomies after the overturning of Roe v. Wade. Plenty of fellas know that this horse shit isn't just going to impact women, and I'm sure OB/GYN office phones are ringing off the hook with calls from women who want to be sterilized too. But as we all know, women are all silly little girls who don't know what they want and when they meet the right man, they'll want babbies, so no snips for them I'm sure. eye rolling smiley

I hope more men follow suit. I know there will always be the insecure man-babies who won't get snipped because they think they'll be less "manly" if they aren't fertile - same dumb fucks who won't neuter their dogs because the dog won't feel manly without his nuts. I don't get that mindset - anyone can have viable sperm, but I personally think it's more manly to voluntarily allow someone to stab you in the junk because I know how protective men are of their dangly bits.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/younger-men-seek-vasectomies-due-to-roe-v-wade-being-overturned

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Some men are taking matters into their own hands by getting vasectomies because of Tennessee’s abortion ban.

When Roe v. Wade was overturned, one sign at Nashville's protest said "Mandatory Vasectomies." Some women feel men should step up to the plate and get snipped to prevent pregnancy.

"This is a safe long-term way of avoiding an oops," said Dr. Joseph Pazona, a urologist in town.

Pazona said he's received an influx of calls from young men inquiring about vasectomies.

"I think it’s wonderful that men are starting to take more personal responsibility when it comes to family planning," Pazona said.

One of his patients was concerned about the abortion ban.

"And I said, 'that makes sense,'" Pazona affirmed.

He performs 50 to 60 vasectomies a month and noted it's usually a 10-minute procedure with no needle and no scalpel.

"As well as laughing gas for our gentlemen so they’re comfortable," he added.

He's prepared to double the number of vasectomies he performs due to the ban.

"I was visiting with a patient who had made the decision that he did not want to have any children, and he brought that up as one of the factors bringing him in," Pazona said.

Thirty-six-year-old Joseph Carrizales said he’s looking into getting a vasectomy because he doesn’t want any more kids.

"I had my son at a pretty young age, and so I had to grow up pretty quickly. And I want to have some, call it 'me-time' I guess, in the near future, and have the ability to do that,” Carrizales said. “While I enjoy my son — I love kids very much — I want to be able to have some of that time myself."

Joseph Carrizales has noticed that a lot of younger people don't want kids at all. He understands why they're getting vasectomies due to Roe v. Wade being overturned.

"Absolutely. I think that is one alternative," Carrizales said. "People that are able to be proactive right now."

According to Pazona, getting tubes tied as a woman is generally more invasive than a vasectomy. His patients can even drive themselves home after the procedure.

Planned Parenthood has said in a video conference that they've seen an increase in calls from men about vasectomies too.
July 01, 2022
I've noticed one of my male friends being really vocal about his vasectomy (which was done before all this) and providing lots of links to clinics, encouraging others to get it done...I appreciate that. Men who take responsibility for their fertility are definitely going to be a lot more appealing. Maybe women will finally stop settling for men who don't even do the bare minimum.
July 01, 2022
yurble
I've noticed one of my male friends being really vocal about his vasectomy (which was done before all this) and providing lots of links to clinics, encouraging others to get it done...I appreciate that. Men who take responsibility for their fertility are definitely going to be a lot more appealing. Maybe women will finally stop settling for men who don't even do the bare minimum.

Vasectomy is less painful than an abortion if done by a urologist who did a bunch of these procedures. Bingos from doctors are also less common. I'd love to see more men get the snip. It's an F-U to forced birthers who want to overpopulate the world into starvation.
July 01, 2022
Someone said this on Collapse in response to someone saying that abortion being kicked back to the states is not that big of a deal

"Um.

Problem is nothing like that stays contained. I'd have no issue taking in all the refugees from red states and then let the god squad that's left find out what happens to you when you triple your population with no welfare and no money.

Like I said though, all it will take is one "accidental" Texan with a fake California ID to come here and get an abortion, then the California doctor gets a life sentence for the murder of a Texas citizen.

Then it's not "officially" a national ban. It's just no one would be crazy enough to practice it anywhere.

After that the predominantly blue cities raise taxes to Jupiter to pay for all the ever-expanding welfare and go broke broke broke.

And then everyone's red.

By the way, red has 40 years of "murder" records. Just dig up all the medical records. Population problem solved for them. Ropey ropey"

Never quite saw it from that perspective.
July 02, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/inside-extreme-effort-punish-women-125859973.html

A moo wants to put herself though the court system due to extreme guilt placed on her by fundies who deal in guilt for the control it gives them or she is being paid to say this by the same people, probably the later.

Regardless these types want to see women dragged though court for past abortions and the see the abortion as like a murder committed where the body as just been found years later and the evidence is now all there.
July 02, 2022
I saw Senator Lindsey Graham on a video clip bragging about how conservatives were so peaceful in 1973 after Roe was decided, compared to how liberals who he claimed were less so since the leaked decision in May. I had to laugh at that because it was conservatives who bombed abortion clinics and killed (and intimidated) abortion doctors all the time in the 1980s and 1990s, getting many abortion clinics in Red states to close as a result. And they are the peaceful ones?
July 03, 2022
I am starting to think the ONLY reason Roe was overturned was due to timing.

We're coming out of the fucking COVID-19 pandemic, SCOTUS was somehow influenced into the "OHHH NOOOOO we've gots to replace the million plus people who died from COVID-19 pronto!" horseshit, homelessness is surging in all major cities across the nation, gas prices are sky high, many supermarkets are full of empty shelves - even at the state level my guess is the pro-choice states will be few and far between and primarily in the northern half of the nation.

No.

I may be past childbearing years but we are going to be royally screwed within the next five to ten years with uncontrolled population growth.

330 MILLION people.

That needs to be the global population, NOT the population of the USA.
July 04, 2022
I've heard speculation that overturning Roe was done to try and combat the alleged declining birth rate in the US. Gotta get the wimmins to make more voters and cannon fodder! Yeah, the thing is unless they outlaw sterilization too, people will find ways to not breed. Men and women alike are seeking snips and tubals in record numbers right now.

I'm also seeing stuff about women who actually want to have more kids, but because they would have high-risk pregnancies or had histories of recurrent miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies, they're too afraid to try because getting pregnant could result in them leaving their current kids with no mother. So even the wanna-breeders and wanna-serial breeders aren't going to be making loaves out of fear that they could wind up dying from early pregnancy complications. To be fair, these women shouldn't be fucking breeding in the first place if they've got six miscarriages under their belt, but no longer having the safety net of termination should things go expectedly south, they won't even try.

So I suspect there is a chance the so-called low birth rate will plummet further now because not even the people who want kids are willing to take the risk of getting pregnant.

In other news, a 10-year-old rape victim was forced to travel to Indiana for an abortion because she couldn't get one in Ohio three days after the death of Roe v. Wade. Imagine being in the fifth or sixth grade and being forced to carry and give birth to a child because the government decided that you deserve to birth the product of sexual assault simply because you have a vagina. Because I'm sure this CHILD did not willingly choose to have sex, so that whole "you should have kept your legs closed, whore" thing doesn't really apply (though I'm sure someone will accuse her of being a slut that was asking for it).

https://www.silive.com/news/2022/07/state-restricting-abortion-prompts-pregnant-10-year-old-to-travel-to-indiana-report-states.html

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Just three days after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, a 10-year-old girl from Ohio traveled to Indiana for an abortion, Cincinnati.com reports.

It was only hours after the news broke across the country that Ohio state had banned any abortion after six weeks.

The 10-year-old patient was six weeks and three days pregnant, the report states.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist from Indianapolis, received a phone call from a colleague in Ohio, a child abuse doctor who requested help for the girl.

Indiana state lawmakers have yet to further restrict or ban abortion, the report states, expressing that there will be a special session later in the month to discuss restrictions on abortion policy.

For now, abortions are still legal in Indiana.

Abortion providers have seen a dramatic increase in patients to their clinics from neighboring states such as Ohio and Kentucky, where there are more restrictive policies.

Kentucky abortion providers shut their doors shortly after the law was passed, banning abortions.

The report states that Indiana could soon have similar restrictions, which is forcing many providers to take more calls from neighboring states.

Another OB-GYN from Indianapolis, Katie McHugh, told Cincinnati.com they have five-to-eight patients a day from out-of-state and that clinics see close to 20 or more patients a day.

Women’s Med, a medical center that performs abortions, has two locations in Indianapolis, and Dayton, Ohio. After Ohio’s new laws went into effect, Indianapolis has seen patients double for procedures, with close to 100.

If the law passes in Indiana, where there are restrictions on abortions, Cincinnati.com reports that the Midwestern residents can travel to Illinois, where it is likely to remain legal.

Many lawmakers have tried to make a ruling about their state’s decisions. In Kentucky, a lower court ruled that abortions could resume for the time being, whereas in Ohio, a suit was filed by abortion clinics, that stated the new ban was unconstitutional, the report states.
July 06, 2022
I think outlawing sterilization and contraception is the end goal. Clarence Thomas showed their hand with his concurring opinion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 07, 2022
I wonder if the male politicians trying to take everything away from women realize that women willsimply stop fucking them. Unless they make moves to de-criminalize rape, taking away a woman's ability to prevent and/or terminate pregnancy will just mean they won't have sex. If this winds up being the case, I foresee a lot of men winding up in ERs because women will defend themselves against sexual assault with firearms, knives, mace, etc. More women will probably rely on sex toys or will pursue relationships with other women (or women who have transitioned into men) if they're too afraid to be in sexual relationships with men, but also want human companionship.

These morons don't seem to see the entire tapestry of fuckery their horrible decisions will make because they're focusing so much on a single thread that offends them. All they see is "SAVE TEH BABBIES!1" and think they're fucking heroes. Well I hope they don't break their arms patting themselves on the back because all this will lead to is fewer births (which is GOOD), more sterilizations, and women dying in droves as they attempt to abort. Maybe when one of them has a teen daughter that dies from a botched DIY abortion or from an ectopic pregnancy, they'll shut their holes and fix this shit. I can dream.

Also, I know you can get birth control pills from pharmacies overseas. There's an India-based pharmacy from which I order tretinoin because it's like $5 a tube (compared to $300 here) and they carry combination pills. I know nobody cares that I'm ordering acne cream because it's not considered controlled/addicting, but not sure about birth control and how anal customs would be about it. But it's something to keep in mind that might be helpful. You can also order as many as you want of a specific medication, so someone could stock up if need be.
July 07, 2022
Cambion
I wonder if the male politicians trying to take everything away from women realize that women will simply stop fucking them.

Based on my personal observation, most pro-liar men are not exactly Chads who have women chase after them. Instead, they are angry men who feel deprived sexually. Women usually do not give them time of day even if they offer to pay them.
Outlawing abortion is likely an outburst of anger in an attempt to punish women who pursue a Chad and to discourage Chad from engaging such women. If a loser can't have her, nobody else should be allowed to, either.

Cambion
Unless they make moves to de-criminalize rape, taking away a woman's ability to prevent and/or terminate pregnancy will just mean they won't have sex.

I think the idea is to make it impossible for women to exist without men. A pregnant woman without income is more likely to tolerate a man that she has no desire for. They will achieve such scenario by cutting all of the benefits to women. A loser man wants control. He begins by making sure that a woman has zero rights to her own body. He is your typical angry right winger who has been rejected by a number of women and he just cannot get over it.

Cambion
More women will probably rely on sex toys or will pursue relationships with other women (or women who have transitioned into men) if they're too afraid to be in sexual relationships with men, but also want human companionship.

Or Chads who have been fixed will have even higher number of women pursuing them. That will upset right wing nuts even more and laws making sex illegal except for procreation will be introduced and approved by other angry men and "skank" hating women, which, on a scale of 1 to 10 range about -2 to -5
July 08, 2022
Techie
Cambion
More women will probably rely on sex toys or will pursue relationships with other women (or women who have transitioned into men) if they're too afraid to be in sexual relationships with men, but also want human companionship.

Or Chads who have been fixed will have even higher number of women pursuing them. That will upset right wing nuts even more and laws making sex illegal except for procreation will be introduced and approved by other angry men and "skank" hating women, which, on a scale of 1 to 10 range about -2 to -5

Who's going to enforce this law? These angry people would fail miserably.

Almost everyone would be arrested if this law were enforced, so prison corporations could profit off the forced labor and the U.S. would become like China. Another possibility is that this whole movement is a result of prison corporations lobbying judges, which is why Miranda rights were also revoked. Even in this case these angry people would fail even harder: the courts would just slap promiscuous Chads on the wrist because of "their futures/careers" (remember Steubenville?) and throw the book at unattractive men who buy prostitutes.
July 08, 2022
I remember reading a while back posts from self-proclaimed incels. They were saying that welfare needed to end for single mothers for the sole reason that it would force a woman who was knocked up to marry the guy instead of having a chance at getting away from the guy.

That seemed to be an incel strategy. Find a way to get some girl drunk, get her into the sack, maybe even rape, deny an abortion, cut off any sort of societal help, then have her in a situation where she marries the guy or is homeless on the street. To them an independant woman is a woman who got away.
July 08, 2022
Infant trafficking is going to be a thing, as Amy Coney Barrett said that this reversal of Roe will increase the 'baby supply' for the adoption agencies. How many of these Judges have stock in adoption agencies?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 08, 2022
Not sure how true this is, but I got something in my email saying that the Pennsylvania General Assembly is trying to get around the governor's decision to keep abortion legal/accessible by amending the state's constitution to outlaw abortion. I'm not knowledgeable in politics, but apparently the governor cannot overrule a constitutional amendment. So PA might be on the chopping block next - I'm thankful to know that, in the event of a worst-case scenario, I am close enough to the border that I could drive to a neighboring state where abortion remains legal should I need the services of a women's clinic.

I'm sorry, I'm a dumbass, but can somebody explain to me why the president cannot tell the Supreme Court to fuck off? What the hell is the point of holding the highest authority in the country if a bunch of assholes lower on the totem pole can make a decision you can't undo? It's like the district manager having power over the CEO - that makes no sense. Why the fuck give someone authority if they can't use it? I don't understand why he can't Thanos-snap their decision into oblivion since he runs the damn country. shrug

Biden also signed an executive order today in an effort to protect reproductive rights, including rights to abortion, Plan B and contraception. But apparently as the president, his power is limited and he is encouraging people to elect new Supreme Court justices in the fall to try and undo this bullshit so that Roe v. Wade can become federally protected.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/08/politics/what-is-in-biden-abortion-executive-order/index.html
July 08, 2022
Misskitty

Just like anything else that stands against basic human rights, private sector is always available to enforce laws. Doctor's offices used to turn people in for smoking weed. In case of "unapproved" sex, they will probably just go after unmarried women who got pregnant. Dave Ramsey fired a pregnant single woman on "moral grounds":

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/dave-ramsey-s-company-fires-employees-over-premarital-sex-court-n1262498

All it will take is an executive order from the president to target government employees. After that, private sector will mirror and will enforce with vengeance because there will be no way to sue. Latest example being vaccine mandates, but it can be applied to anything else. Drug testing has same origins.
July 08, 2022
Cambion
Unless they make moves to de-criminalize rape...

In a round about way that is already happening. It starts with blaming the victim:

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/24/justice/woman-blamed-for-her-rape/index.html

CNN
Even though Best [crime perpetrator] was convicted of the rape in May and a review of the prison found multiple failings and led to the superintendent's removal, a senior deputy attorney general wrote that the woman "acted in a manner which in whole or in part contributed to the events" in his response to her lawsuit.

It is a matter of time until a lawmaker or a judge twists it into something else and makes it a law or a future case study:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/277263.stm

BBC
Italy's highest court has ruled that a woman wearing jeans cannot be raped.
The Supreme Court of Appeal in Rome on Wednesday overturned a rape conviction, saying that the supposed victim must have agreed to sex because her jeans could not have been removed without her consent.
July 08, 2022
deegee
I saw Senator Lindsey Graham on a video clip bragging about how conservatives were so peaceful in 1973 after Roe was decided, compared to how liberals who he claimed were less so since the leaked decision in May. I had to laugh at that because it was conservatives who bombed abortion clinics and killed (and intimidated) abortion doctors all the time in the 1980s and 1990s, getting many abortion clinics in Red states to close as a result. And they are the peaceful ones?

I mean, those are numbers that can be researched and verified...but we all know how good conservatives are about research and accepting reality, don't we?
July 08, 2022
Techie
craftyzits
Women are now a slave class.

Just to think, there are women who took forced birther side. There are some things that I just will never understand

That doesn't make much sense to me either.

One theory I have is these women don't want to have sex for whatever reason, which is their choice, but they think all women should follow suit.

They don't want to be dumped by men who go to women who will, so they think getting rid of abortion and birth control will eliminate the competition.
July 09, 2022
Techie
Misskitty

Just like anything else that stands against basic human rights, private sector is always available to enforce laws. Doctor's offices used to turn people in for smoking weed. In case of "unapproved" sex, they will probably just go after unmarried women who got pregnant. Dave Ramsey fired a pregnant single woman on "moral grounds":

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/dave-ramsey-s-company-fires-employees-over-premarital-sex-court-n1262498

Doctors' offices also prescribe "medical marijuana" to healthy teenagers from wealthy families. Psychologists approve "emotional support animals" for people who want to take their pets anywhere. The ones that the angry people are trying to punish will still go scot free.

Dave Ramsey also fired women who were not pregnant and men for the same reason. Keep in mind that these people chose to work for an evangelical Christian even though most Christians are not evangelical. The whole country would have to become a prison to enforce a law against premarital and extramarital sex.
July 09, 2022
@misskitty: what Dave Ramsey got going on is a small scale example of how corporate America can be weaponized against people in any way that a small group of people desires. They will use the idea that one "doesn't have to work here" to force people to behave in a way that forced birthers want. They can achieve 100% compliance among those who are W2 employees, with exceptions for higher level management, of course.

Medical marijuana can be prescribed but employers are allowed to fire for using it. Before 2020, it was happening a lot. Now there is a shortage of workers, we don't hear as much about it. But this is an example of private sector forcing the desires of the few onto many. Punishment for out-of-wedlock sex will be done in the same way. I don't think this place will turn into a prison planet but compliance will be achieved by threat of loss of income or maybe through some form of administrative measure such as very high health insurance rates for those who have been caught.
July 09, 2022
Cambion
Not sure how true this is, but I got something in my email saying that the Pennsylvania General Assembly is trying to get around the governor's decision to keep abortion legal/accessible by amending the state's constitution to outlaw abortion. I'm not knowledgeable in politics, but apparently the governor cannot overrule a constitutional amendment. So PA might be on the chopping block next - I'm thankful to know that, in the event of a worst-case scenario, I am close enough to the border that I could drive to a neighboring state where abortion remains legal should I need the services of a women's clinic.
It's true, they're trying.
Also
https://www.spotlightpa.org/news/2022/06/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-overturn-pennsylvania/

('The lose of Roe) won’t have an immediate impact in Pennsylvania, where Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf has vowed to veto any efforts to further curtail access to the procedure.

But that could change as early as 2023 should state Sen. Doug Mastriano (R., Franklin) win the November election to become Pennsylvania’s next governor.

Mastriano has said he would sign a bill banning abortion at six weeks with no exceptions for rape, incest, or life of the pregnant person.'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login