Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

btw, while we are at it, FUCK EL SALVADOR

Posted by twocents 
btw, while we are at it, FUCK EL SALVADOR
June 30, 2022
This shitpile fucking asswipe of a country should be boycotted. Nothing sent to them. No tourism... because that could be dangerous if you happen to be pregnant...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-61995250

bad enough texas and others are trying to emulate them, but these patriarchal shriveled dick sanctimonious whore mongering leaders and such have jailed women for 30 years for a fucking miscarraige... guilty and a laughable kangaroo court trial. and the stupid inmates in the jails believe the fuckwad judges and hyenas that send these women to jail.

so FUCK EL SALVADOR. no wonder they are running from this sewage spewing nation.

in some ways now I'm a bit more sympathetic towards those fleeing.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: btw, while we are at it, FUCK EL SALVADOR
June 30, 2022
Since one in four pignasties ends in a miscarriage this is an attack on women. The number of women in El Salvador who want to abort is tiny. I bet the number of women who want to leave is huge. The most common form of birth control is sterilization at 20.8%, wonder why?

And the other women gang up on those that miscarry, just like the men do. Disgusting.

https://www.reproductiverights.org/sites/default/files/documents/wowlac_elsalvador.pdf
July 01, 2022
I really wish any lawmaker who was keen on making bodily functions and autonomy illegal should be required to pass an extensive test on the human body first. I guarantee if this was the case, there would be no bullshit laws like this criminalizing failed pregnancies or outlawing abortion because none of these ass lickers would ever pass such a test! Not when they believe miscarriages are intentional or that ectopic pregnancies can be transplanted into the uterus.

How's about nobody gets to make a law about shit they know nothing about? If they can't prove even a basic understanding of something, they do not get to make legal decisions about it. It'd be nice, wouldn't it? By the logic exercised in El Salvador, a woman could be tried for homicide for having a period. After all, a period indicates an egg that was not fertilized and an egg is half a fetus, so that's just as bad as murdering a born, breathing infant, right??
July 01, 2022
Such laws are more common throughout Latin America than most people realize. It ain't just El Salvador. I notice that every so often foreign news sources just happen to pick one of those countries, say OMG!, and run a story about it.
July 01, 2022
but in this day of this phony tolerance shit not suppose to judge their 'kulture'. we are sliding backwards but the tolerance shit they spew constantly is narrowly focused.

and yeah, there is no way in hell I would go to any friggin country south of the border any more than I would to some muslim country.

problem is here this should be investigated. investigate the whole shitty southern continent

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 01, 2022
kman
Such laws are more common throughout Latin America than most people realize. It ain't just El Salvador. I notice that every so often foreign news sources just happen to pick one of those countries, say OMG!, and run a story about it.

Countries ran by theocratic regimes and by womb sniffers:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Womb+sniffer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login