Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced birthers getting ballsy on social media

Posted by cfdavep 
Forced birthers getting ballsy on social media
July 04, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/vr7ajg/forced_birther_ex_friend_posting_about_my/

A girl on reddit who seems to be about 18-23 was friends with another girl. The young girl had an abortion that was also life saving and her "friend" posted the info on instagram to shame her claiming the girl who aborted regretted it, possibily also hoping charges would be brought against her.

There is a lot of talk now about women having to be careful about any posts involving abortion because the forced birthers are wanting to monitor the internet more and more and this seemed to start with period trackers on cell phones.

Some on the comments are saying she sould take legal action, but I can't see that going anywhere. Cell phones and the internet just got a lot more dangerous for women
Re: Forced birthers getting ballsy on social media
July 04, 2022
So, lash out by outing your supposed friends abortion? Only a forced birther could think up something like this.

ex-friend of bitter forced birther
I had an MA in April of 2021 and she got pregnant litterally the same day........And honestly?
From all the shit she's posting I'm starting to think she regrets keeping hers.

Well, there you have it. Of course she regrets keeping hers but it is too late and her only recourse is to lash out at others who didn't make the same mistakes she did. I hope OP hires a lawyer and sics the bitch.
July 04, 2022
freya

Well, there you have it. Of course she regrets keeping hers but it is too late and her only recourse is to lash out at others who didn't make the same mistakes she did. I hope OP hires a lawyer and sics the bitch.

Not in Texas. Some right wing tards will throw money at this and drive the 'friend' to suicide.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 04, 2022
Sounds like the forced birther is projecting to me. Claiming up and down they tried to get the author to pursue other options when they did nothing of the sort. I think the author is correct and her "friend" regrets her choice to breed - maybe the friend wouldn't have aborted, but I bet she wished she would havd given the kid away.

Sounds like the friend also didn't seem to give a shit that the author could have very easily had a life-threatening pregnancy since she got pregnant with an IUD and those have a far higher chance of being ectopic. But that's okay because ectopic pregnancies are totally transplantable, according to some politicians who I'm sure all have gynecology degrees. eye rolling smiley

This crazy fuck just wants to score brownie points with the forced birther crowd because what if someone finds out they knew their friend got an abortion and didn't react "appropriately" to it? So now the forced birther has to lie to everyone and say they tried to convince the author to not terminate to save their own image at the author's expense.

If the forced birther nut outs the author by name, I hope she can manage to sue the bitch because not only is that slander and defamation (which someone mentions in the comments in the link), but it's releasing someone's medical information publicly and giving a name could put the author in danger if other forced birthers decide to find her and "teach her a lesson." But the author is also Canadian, so I don't know what laws would be applicable.

I also saw something recently where a bunch of female celebrities discussed their abortions publicly in light of the Supreme Court's decision, and many wanted to keep the fetuses, but recognized that it wasn't a good time to produce brats (and also plenty who just plain didn't want to be parents, or didn't want to be parents yet). I wonder how many people are going to be attacking them, either online or physically in person.

Methinks it's a good time to not disclose any past abortions, lest people latch onto them and use them to turn you into a social criminal. Other forced birthers are not content to just sit behind a screen and bitch either - I know plenty of them would be happy to find women who have aborted and cause them harm in person to punish them for being "baby killers."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login