Posted by twocents 
Remember Aeroflot Flight #593, March 24, 1994
July 05, 2022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593

NOTHING LIKE FUCKING STUPID PARENT.

75 Dead because daddict had to bring his fuck trophies into the cockpit

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Remember Aeroflot Flight #593, March 24, 1994
July 05, 2022
I just read it. The pilot's kids were allowed to sit at the controls and one of the sprogs disengaged the autopilot sending the plane into a spin to the ground
July 05, 2022
Typical parental over confidence, thinking that their kid is a natural born genius.
July 05, 2022
those pilots almost pulled off saving that plane. never would have happened if they'd been professional and left the buggers at home. they actually had the plane back at level flight, just too low . if they had been over plains might also have managed it.

but duuuuuumb.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 06, 2022
Apparently if they just released the control column, the plane would have sorted itself back out and resumed autopilot. I don't know anything about aircraft, so I have no clue how true this is. Sounds like the pilots made a good effort to fix things, but I hope the moron whose kid caused the crash spent his last moments realizing what a fucking moron he was for hauling his brats into the cockpit against regulations and killing over six dozen people and that the whole thing could have been prevented.

I'm sure Duh was beaming with fatherly pride because his kids were "flying" the plane like dear old Dad and he was having rosy visions of them growing up to be pilots. Hope it was worth killing an entire plane full of innocent people, including himself and his own dumbass kids.
August 01, 2022
Something so important and they treat it like Junior is running the cash register at Target. the world 'fail' on flames
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login