Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why In the Name of Dawg Are People so Stupid about birth control?

Posted by bell_flower 
Why In the Name of Dawg Are People so Stupid about birth control?
July 09, 2022
If you have sex without using birth control, you could get pregnant!

It is not hard to comprehend.

I don't know how many times I've heard people who "accidentally" end up pregnant say, "We weren't really trying, but we weren't trying to avoid it either.'

That has got to go down one of the stupidest statements in history, on par with "I'll pull out before I come."

It's not hard to read between the lines of this "I regret having children" post on Fakebook. The bint was told by a doctor what she MIGHT have a hard time getting pregnasty or keeping the baybee due to an undisclosed medical condition, so that meant "I am not going to use birth control." And of course she's shocked by the result.

Yet another whiny moron who ended up with kid she didn't want
I need to let this out. I had always dreamed of having children, but was told I would probably have a hard time becoming/staying pregnant due to a medical condition. When I ended up pregnant and it was viable I thought “this might be my one chance to become a mother..” so I went through with it despite not being in a place in my life when I was ready. (I was 22 at the time) My son is a few years old now, and while I do love him very much I regret going through with the pregnancy so much. I miss my life before being a parent. I miss being selfish and only having to worry about myself. I miss being able to leave and go do whatever I want whenever I want. I have OCD, ADHD and severe anxiety. My son being hyper and constantly touching and climbing on me makes me uncomfortable. His screaming makes my head feel like it’s going to explode. It’s hard to keep the house clean which makes me extremely anxious. There’s also the anxiety about sending him to school. I’m terrified he’ll be shot or something for simply being in the wrong classroom or something. I saw pictures of the kids murals in Uvalde, and now I constantly get images in my mind of one for my son. The anxiety is so bad it’s taking it’s toll on me physically. I feel so guilty about bringing him into a world filled with war, hate, human rights violations and climate catastrophe. It’s too fucking much for me. I wish I could go back in time and make better decisions.

My mother was told by a doctor in the 50's that she would have a hard time getting pregnant due to a "tipped uterus," which is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of because those damn sperm can swim everywhere. She had no problems getting pregnant.

Despite having severe endometriosis, I NEVER fucked without protection. NEVER. When I was on the Pill I never missed a pill and when I used a diaphragm, I used it each and every time as directed. AND I got what was left of my tubes burned because I did not want to get pregnant.

It baffles me when women who hear "you MAY have a hard time getting pregnant" see this as some kind of challenge and they toss their birth control. How does a doctor know? The only time I believed a doctor was POST HYSTERECTOMY.
Re: Why In the Name of Dawg Are People so Stupid about birth control?
July 09, 2022
Amen to this.

Don't forget the ones who claim their birth control "failed" when it turns out they took the Pill irregularly, if at all. If the Pill failed as often as they claim, it would have been pulled off the market for ineffectiveness a long time ago.
bell_flower

It baffles me when women who hear "you MAY have a hard time getting pregnant" see this as some kind of challenge and they toss their birth control. How does a doctor know? The only time I believed a doctor was POST HYSTERECTOMY.

The day I realized I didn't need to worry about pregnancy was when I looked my medical records up on the Internet and read what they found after dissecting my uterus and ovaries.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 10, 2022
I think a lot of people are straight up lying when they claim birth control failures. Just having been around the block a few times in my 40+ years, here is what I've found: men don't want to have to deal with birth control, they hate condoms (and rarely carry them), they often "assume" a woman is on BC and don't even ask because having an orgasm is more important in the moment than a potential 18 years of child support. Women will trap men claiming an "accident" while telling other women that you just need to "force" a guy into fatherhood sometimes. In my work I see a lot of kids by women who got knocked up in their early 30s and the man is nowhere in the picture, which screams to me that they caved to peer pressure and the so-called biological clock. People also tend to lie, embellish, and generally try to make themselves look favorable rather than admit a shortcoming or claim fault for something they regret.
July 10, 2022
The women who are on the pill who claim failure often don't take it correctly, like they only remember to take it 2-3 times a week. Well no shit it doesn't work right when you don't take it right, asshole! Any time I hear a story about a woman who got pregnant on the pill, 99 times out of 100, it's because she constantly forgot to take it. That's not a pill failure, that's a YOU failure.

I think other women who just go bareback simply don't care if they get knocked up. Or like you said, they get told they might have issues conceiving and they take it to mean that it's time for ALL of the sex with no protection. Some women who are a bit closer to middle age may think they're close enough to typical menopause age that they can throw caution to the wind - yeah well guess what, my aunt was almost fifty years old when she got pregnant by accident and I am fully convinced she decided to stop exercising caution because she figured she ran out of eggs. She was definitely CF, but since because Sky Daddy, she wouldn't abort. That was a whole clusterfuck for a number of reasons.

I have been on the pill for a few years now and have never missed a single dose. I've lost pills a couple times on the floor, but I just take the next one and my period starts a day earlier. It's not fucking difficult to use contraception. I am the most forgetful motherfucker I know, but I still manage to remember to take a pill every day. If you're very forgetful, there are plenty of options available that you don't have to remember on a daily basis, ranging from the patch and the ring to the implant, the shot and IUDs. Judging by the road the country is currently going down, it might be good to seek long-term options sooner rather than later if you have more than a couple fertile years in your future because there's no telling when contraception will be outlawed.

Plus, a lot of these women probably don't want to turn down nookie because they have no condoms and aren't on the pill and they stupidly believe their male partners. "I'm sterile because (reason)" and "Don't worry babe, I'll pull out" are things a guy will say to get his dick wet because he's not the one who will get pregnant and so he doesn't have to care. Or both people don't care about the potential consequences of their 5-minute romp. But I bet he'll be breathing fire if the woman sues him for child support, telling all his work mates about how he has to give up a third of his money to "that bitch" like she forcibly restrained him and siphoned sperm out of his balls alien abduction style.
July 11, 2022
I had a former friend who had severe endometriosis and was told it would be difficult to impossible for her to become inpig. I had heard her bring up brats one time with her first husband, and to be honest she didn't seem to care that she couldn't have brats. They decided they could eventually adopt and then ended up divorcing. She very quickly got used to the idea of not having brats and decided to live her best life on marriage #2 (around the age of 30) and they were living very nicely. Apparently she made some kind of idiotic deal with her husband where she wouldn't use birth control and guess who wound up inpig TWICE. She could have easily put an IUD in, if not before the first then why not after the first?

She had been my friend from jr high until I married. She called me once and asked if I had brats yet. Told her no and she made some hasty excuse to end the call. Haven't talked to her since. Women can be vicious when it comes to jealousy and nothing makes it rear its ugly head like a woman who opted out of breeding.

My former friend is very OCD when it comes to how clean her house is....it was always perfect. Apparently her mother made her clean the house daily top to bottom as a child. She moved out at sixteen because mommy dearest charged her rent and expected the house to be perfectly kept.

Why do womben with numerous diagnosis think it is a good idea to have brats? OCD, ADHD, anxiety...how could having brats possibly do anything but make those conditions much much worse? And what about passing them to the brats?
July 11, 2022
freya
Why do womben with numerous diagnosis think it is a good idea to have brats? OCD, ADHD, anxiety...how could having brats possibly do anything but make those conditions much much worse? And what about passing them to the brats?

I wonder that too. I cannot count how many stories I see over on breakingmom from women who have a cornucopia of mental health problems, or both the woman and her husband are autistic, or they have some kind of physical disability. Even if they are health issues that won't be inherited, surely being raised by someone with depression, anxiety and autism is going to do some damage to the child. And if the same mental health problems are inherited, how is it possibly going to turn out well when a depressed, anxious autistic is raising another depressed, anxious autistic? I know autistic people often favor predictability and routine, and brats are anything but predictable. I imagine they'd feed off one another in the worst ways. It seems like an absolute disaster that's easy to avoid, but these morons will go and breed anyway and then bitch about how hard it is being a mom on the spectrum with a child on the spectrum.

Unless you have had your uterus and ovaries surgically removed or you were born a biological man, pregnancy is never impossible and nobody should rely on suspected infertility alone to protect them. I used to think even hysterectomies were foolproof, but in very VERY rare circumstances, women can still get pregnant without a uterus (called extrauterine pregnancy) and the fetus will latch onto a nearby organ to grow instead. These kinds of pregnancies are considered non-viable and are always terminated, or at least they used to be. Not sure how they will be approached with Roe being overturned.
freya

I think it's because they can't make friends, so brats are companions who can't leave.
Some married couples try and fail to get pregnant despite having unprotected sex regularly, so those people have a point. Also, married couples aren't necessarily having sex every day. However, if they're that indifferent to having children, I don't think they should have them at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login