Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos taking advantage already

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos taking advantage already
July 11, 2022
https://news.yahoo.com/pregnant-texas-woman-says-unborn-183039673.html?ncid=twitter_yahoomaint_db4axuscm0k

A moo in Texas got some ticket for I think driving in the wrong lane, so since abortion is illegal in Texas and a fetus is now a "person" she says she offically had a passenger. Someone rightfully pointed out that moos may try to kill someone in the future and she will be able to stay out of jail because you can't put a family member in a jail cell with the prep.

Moos will be getting knocked up and claiming they were when they killed whoever so the law will have to wait until after the kid is born to jail moo giving her a chance to either try and escape or maybe find someone else to blame.

Moos will be using this for their advantage to game the system somehow
Re: Moos taking advantage already
July 11, 2022
The Texas cunt couldn't get out of her ticket.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 11, 2022
I saw that story earlier too. Well, if fetuses are allegedly people according to our lawmakers, then this woman has every right to use the carpool lane because there are two passengers in her vehicle. The other passenger may not be born yet, but if a fetus is legally a person, then it is still a passenger.

You can't outlaw abortion and call fetuses people and not expect adults to take advantage of it. I hope every woman who is pregnant regardless of their desire to be that way exploits every fucking loophole they can to cause more work for lawmakers. To make them go over every possible thing with a fine-toothed comb and write it into the law books that pregnant women cannot count as two people.

Article
The officer responded that the rule applies to "two people outside of the body."

Really now? Does the law on this particular traffic violation come out and explicitly say the rule applies to people who are born and out of their mothers' bodies? Because if it doesn't, that means the ticket holds no water. Normally I would be rolling my eyes at such shit because piggos loooooooove thinking they're entitled to the easy way out in every regard, but if it's something that is a "fuck you" to pro-life lawmakers, I say go for it!

If the law does not specify that only born people count as passengers, does that mean people with multiple personalities can use the carpool lane too? How about people with parasitic infections? Can I use the carpool lane if I have a tapeworm or head lice? What if I'm taking my cat to the vet? The cat is a passenger! What if I'm bringing home my grandma's ashes? That's the charred remains of a person, but a person all the same!

Article
Although the penal code in Texas recognizes a fetus as a person, it appears there's no language in the state Transportation Department's code that recognizes a fetus as a person or a passenger.

But there is no language stating that a fetus is NOT a person or NOT a passenger either, is there? If you don't want piggos using the carpool lane, don't call fetuses people.

But I'll bet if airlines or theaters started charging piggos for two tickets, they'd throw shit fits and scream discrimination. Because they only want their fetuses to be considered people when it works to their advantage, like in the carpool lane. But they don't want them to be considered people when it might inconvenience them or cost them more money.
July 12, 2022
She's not suing to use the HOV lane. She's suing to attack TexASS laws about fetal personhood. I applaud her for her hutzpah.

And you know, you can't have it both ways, Either the fetus is a person in the uterus, with all the rights granted (including child support from the time of conception, so pay up forced-birther men) or the fetus ins't a person until born which means a woman can abort without consequence. I know this is a simplified take on the matter, but there is no gray area. You can't be a partial person.

But I have a feeling she will lose her case,where the fetus is only a person after its born for the sake of HOV lanes, child support payments and other such things but will still be considered a full person for the purpose of controlling womens' bodies.
July 12, 2022
Peace

But I have a feeling she will lose her case, where the fetus is only a person after its born for the sake of HOV lanes, child support payments and other such things but will still be considered a full person for the purpose of controlling womens' bodies.

TexASS will find a way to punish this woman, not just with a traffic ticket.

I do think that for HOV lanes, nothing that is located within your body should be considered a second person. This would be the case for California as well as TexASS. That includes preborns if you buy that personhood shit and conjoined twins who aren't separated, such as Abby and Brittany Hensel. These two do drive, so the law would affect them. And things that are not human should not be allowed to be an exception to the HOV laws. That includes your dog.

Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins who drive.
https://www.thedelite.com/these-conjoined-twins-share-exciting-news-22-years-after-their-birth/

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 12, 2022
If the fetus is a person, then she deserves a different ticket for putting her baby between her and the airbag.
July 12, 2022
misskitty
If the fetus is a person, then she deserves a different ticket for putting her baby between her and the airbag.

That's a good point, although you don't whisper that outside this forum! TexASS may have someone listening...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 13, 2022
I love this. Make them keep repeating that they don't really think a fetus is a person.

Looking forward to the first court case requesting child support backdated to conception....
July 13, 2022
kittehpeoples
I love this. Make them keep repeating that they don't really think a fetus is a person.

Looking forward to the first court case requesting child support backdated to conception....

I can't wait to see the shitshow happening. I have no dog in this show as I'm sterilized, but I will gleefully watch the pro-liars deny child support and other rights to the fetus, while at the same time using said fetus to control womens' bodies, because:

1. Elections have consequences. If you voted for Trump, Republicans, and/or Abbott, you got what you voted for. Congratulations. Now birth that unwanted baby, raise it, and STFU. Men, pay up for the mistake you helped to create. Since life begins at fertilization, open that checkbook now. sex moo with baybee holding sign: bed made lie

2. I live in a dark blue state. Trump, his ilk and most Republicans don't do well here. Most of our state's Repubs support abortion rights. We're expanding access for out-of-state women to come here and receive health care. Oh, and we're giving the big the finger smiley to any red ass state that tries to prosecute their women for coming here to access abortion, by not cooperating with that state's investigation. We're codifying it into state law, too.

popcorn and jerry springer sign
July 13, 2022
Peace
kittehpeoples
2. I live in a dark blue state. Trump, his ilk and most Republicans don't do well here. Most of our state's Repubs support abortion rights. We're expanding access for out-of-state women to come here and receive health care. Oh, and we're giving the big the finger smiley to any red ass state that tries to prosecute their women for coming here to access abortion, by not cooperating with that state's investigation. We're codifying it into state law, too.

popcorn and jerry springer sign

California?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 13, 2022
Peace
She's not suing to use the HOV lane. She's suing to attack TexASS laws about fetal personhood. I applaud her for her hutzpah.

And you know, you can't have it both ways, Either the fetus is a person in the uterus, with all the rights granted (including child support from the time of conception, so pay up forced-birther men) or the fetus ins't a person until born which means a woman can abort without consequence. I know this is a simplified take on the matter, but there is no gray area. You can't be a partial person.

But I have a feeling she will lose her case,where the fetus is only a person after its born for the sake of HOV lanes, child support payments and other such things but will still be considered a full person for the purpose of controlling womens' bodies.

Exactly. Good for her for making them come out and say that a fetus isn’t really a person. The more people that expose the cracks in the facade, the more chances that the less intelligent and/or more brainwashed among us may start to realize that’s it’s not about the babies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login