Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No charges - till she killed a mother

Posted by thom_c 
No charges - till she killed a mother
July 12, 2022
6 accidents prior including killing a pedestrian ER physician. But when she kills a moo THEN she gets charged with reckless homicide. She killed the ER doc then less than a month later kills the mother. But it's all about the mother and not much about the ER doc she killed earlier.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/what-we-know-about-the-driver-accused-of-killing-er-doctor-mother/

HOW IN HELL is she not charged with the first one? Unless she soon will be. Were they just waiting for her to finally kill someone "important" before doing something?

If she had a condition like that docs will report it to the DMV and no more licence, not that that will stop them
Re: No charges - till she killed a mother
July 13, 2022
So she had a known medical condition (epilepsy) that impaired her ability to drive safely and was told by doctors to not fucking drive, but she still drove and somehow did not get charged or even her license revoked for her first instance of vehicular manslaughter? Why? What was the reason for allowing this woman to keep her license after she had already used her car to murder someone once before? She also claims that allergies made her black out when driving, not her epilepsy.

Her other greatest hits (pun not intended) include driving into a ditch and flipping her vehicle, ran a stop sign and hit another driver, rear-ended someone, rear-ended someone else and hit a fire hydrant and claimed she "didn't know she hit anyone, and hit a pole because she claimed the car in front of her stopped too quickly. When she killed the physician, she jumped the curb and drove down the sidewalk and I think the doctor got clipped in the head by her side-view mirror. In this same accident, she hit two poles and almost hit another car too.

The most recent accident was her most destructive one yet. She hit eight parked cars at about 50-70 miles per hour in an effort to get around traffic and didn't even attempt to use the brakes when she made impact. The victim who died was in the first car the driver hit, so she was hit at almost 70 miles an hour by a fucking SUV in her little Pontiac.

I can't imagine how the doctor's family feels knowing that she was able to get away with taking his life without so much as a slap on the wrist. Did she even get points on her license?? I'd wager the doctor was a lot more useful than the Moo - the doctor probably actually helped people and now there is one less provider. It's tragic the Moo died (because a person died, not specifically because she was a mother), but 28 years old with four kids? I'm sure she wasn't contributing much to society.

I'm sure it sucks having a health condition that impairs your ability to drive, but it is extraordinarily irresponsible to drive anyway when you know full well you could cause an accident and kill someone. She doesn't seem too upset about the fact she's caused so many accidents and killed two people, probably because she figures she's a victim herself of epilepsy and none of the accidents are her fault. Which may be partly true because nobody chooses to have a seizure disorder, but it doesn't mean going against medical advice because not driving is too inconvenient for you.

Great, glad she was allowed to destroy two families before getting charged.
July 13, 2022
The ER doctor was also a father according to his obituary, but it's still all about the mother.

The driver definitely should have been charged the first time. I'm surprised that ultra-conservative Indiana let a black woman get away with killing a white married father who was also a doctor, and waited until she killed a black single mother to take any serious action.
July 13, 2022
Horrific that she killed someone before and got away with it, but...how stupid is this woman? She thinks allergies cause epilepsy? Wtf?
July 13, 2022
When I read it, I was wondering if the woman whose family was killed would sue the neurologist, the one who said she was unfit to drive after she hit the doctor.

In my state if something like that happens, the neurologist has to notify DMV and a person's license is suspended. It probably wouldn't have stopped this woman from driving. I wonder if she even has a license anyway.

She sounds fucked in the head and she has no remorse for killing the first person and no fear of getting back behind the wheel.
July 13, 2022
this woman demonstrates an arrogant disregard for her condition or its impact on others. hides behind race as a shield. not sure on this one but when race is used at every single turn, it loses its meaning after a while. back to square one there. and the same arrogance is, doesn't matter loses license, etc. this shitty cunt will do what she wants and everyone else be damned. she needs to be incarcerated and for a massive period of time. but there are plenty of scum bottom dwellers that will just give her a car anyway. so this will continue.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 13, 2022
Clearly she is uninsured. Unless she is wealthy there is no way she could afford the insurance premiums with her "distinguished" record. If anyone did give her any leeway on driving they will likely be sued after all this crap.

It takes a special kind of asshole to claim the car in front of her went into reverse and hit her, especially with the two accidents in the previous years that were both her fault. I suspect none of these accidents were her fault in her mind and that is another reason she has no business driving anything ever, including a golf cart or one of those tiny cars for tots.

Where is she getting these cars? Don't most states require proof of insurance before a car can be purchased? I doubt anyone is dumb enough to lend her a car.

We pay higher insurance rates because of bints like this.

Article with all her many victims:
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/local/drivers-in-other-crashes-involving-woman-charged-with-reckless-homicide-learn-they-werent-alone-accidents-impd-police/531-b8a97194-642a-45b7-a11b-c70ae88f7454

from article
The insurance company for the owner of the other vehicle paid for Simmons’ damages and medical expenses. But Kelli Anderson’s name was not on the policy.

Apparently some one she knows was dumb enough to loan her their car and their insurance paid for this b.s.

from article
Police never ticketed Anderson for a traffic violation in any of the previous non-fatal crashes.

Why the hell not? She has to kill someone to get a ticket? Clearly she isn't insured because insurance requires a ticket to determine who is at fault. It is still difficult to imagine the police don't want to ding her with a ticket for her idiotic behavior. She has hurt/killed people and damaged public/private property.

An uninsured motorist in my state is a $600 ticket, at least it was in 2014. I was rear-ended by one (no damage, I was at a stop sign on a residential road) and when the police asked me if I wanted him to be ticketed as an uninsured motorist I said YES. The uninsured called his brat adult kids who tried to intimidate me to leave the scene of the accident, so I suspected he was uninsured. I stayed in my car until police arrived.

from article
Anderson is not allowed to drive while awaiting trial for the death of Burns, a mother of four children. The judge has taken under advisement a motion to suspend Anderson’s driver’s license. Court records say Anderson was driving a white Lincoln SUV that rammed into the back of Kianna Burns' stopped gray Pontiac G6 car accelerating to almost 69 miles an hour at impact.

Her license still has no been suspended. And who loaned her a white Lincoln SUV?
July 13, 2022
freya
Where is she getting these cars? Don't most states require proof of insurance before a car can be purchased? I doubt anyone is dumb enough to lend her a car.

Maybe she bought cars from non-commercial sellers? I don't know if Joe Schmoe down the street requires proof of insurance to sell the famblee SUV after the wife left and took the kids. Or she just mooches off people she knows and gives them a "woe is me" story about how she can't buy a car because she's accident-prone and gets idiots to loan her their cars. She seems to favor bigger vehicles too. She always seemed to be in an SUV in all these accidents. Actually this might make sense because if it's a car licensed/registered to someone else, there's less of a chance of her getting pulled over on suspicion of driving without a license.

I also question if she even has a license in the first place. I don't know how Indiana's license point system works or if any of her accidents would have resulted in points on her license, but I do wonder if maybe she did lose her license and just drove anyway because fuck everyone else, she's got places to be! I just don't know how she managed to slip through the cracks, be in this many accidents within three years that were all 100% her fault, most likely without insurance and possibly without a license and nobody arrested her. Doesn't Indiana have public transportation she can take if she has places to go?

Hopefully she goes to jail for something because even if she totaled this most recent car, she'll find herself another vehicle and be right back on the road killing more pedestrians soon enough. I wonder what she does for a living that she can afford all these cars (assuming they aren't all borrowed) and quite possibly pay uninsured driver tickets. And anyone who lent her a car should be charged with something for giving her a vehicle with which to cause more harm/death.
July 14, 2022
Cambion
Doesn't Indiana have public transportation she can take if she has places to go?

The culture in the USA is so car centric, most cities do not have public transportation of any sort. Having a car is mandatory in order to do anything at all, and in many cases, you can't even go to the doctor without one.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2022
the distances involved here does not help public transportation. england, european nations... smaller.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 14, 2022
and trash people are all too willing to let other fucking crap people borrow cars

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 14, 2022
twocents
the distances involved here does not help public transportation. england, european nations... smaller.

Europe also gives a shit about their people. The USA simply exploit them until they drop dead.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2022
saw a picture of the cunt. she looks like a piece of work to begin with

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 20, 2022
twocents
saw a picture of the cunt. she looks like a piece of work to begin with

I hope she didn't sluice, but only infertility would stop her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login