Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman questioned about abortion at border

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman questioned about abortion at border
July 13, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/australian-woman-detained-us-border-052400513.html

An Australian woman travelled to Canada and on the way back to Australia while going through US customs she was asked by border patrol people if she was in Canada to abort. I bet border guards will be harassing women who travel now and it is scary. Forced birthers will get REALLY creative.

I bet young women will be detained illegally in the future based on the mood someone is in and will be subjected to a forced pee test.
Re: Woman questioned about abortion at border
July 13, 2022
in a way they are making it hazardous to travel while in pig

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 13, 2022
I'm sure LOTS of women go from Australia to Canada to abort...because there is no easier way.
US Customs needs to wake up, did they see she was from Australia?
July 13, 2022
Being female has been criminalized.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2022
I have to revise my original statement. should have done it sooner. just any woman travelling up there might be harassed.

I wonder is this an isolated incident.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 14, 2022
twocents
I have to revise my original statement. should have done it sooner. just any woman travelling up there might be harassed.

I wonder is this an isolated incident.

Welcome to USAstan.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2022
I am thinking that any woman who travels to abort probably should only depend on a drug store pee test, maybe taken a few times and bought with cash only. An official positive through a doc would put it on record and reported and she could be stopped at the border. Women will now have to learn to think like criminals to have control over their lives.
July 15, 2022
Some elements of the story didn't make sense, so I dug deeper.

Visitors from Australia can get a visa waiver from the US if they're here as tourists or just passing through to another country. Turns out she was in violation of visa-waiver rules because she had been housesitting in the US for free accommodations, which counts as "employment" and violates the rules. The questions about pregnancy (though not the abortion question) are because some who are caught in violation of the rules and face deportation will claim they're pregnant to throw a monkey wrench in the process and cause delays. Think "anchor babies".

The abortion question to me is unreasonable to ask, but it could have been designed to trip her up on the pregnancy question.
July 16, 2022
they have been tolerating anchor fuck trophies for a long time. it should have been cut off as the amendment was designed to protect freed black slaves, not every tom, dick, and jose out there coming in just to 'ogdickwerx' fuckery

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login