Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen mother takes her kid to the prom and everyone thinks it's so cuuuuuuute

Posted by Cambion 
The kid is a year old and the Moo is 16, so she sluiced at 15. Teen parenthood is never cute and my guess is she only took the kid because no teen boy in his right mind would bring a Moo to the prom. Lots of people get laid on prom night and nobody wants to fuck someone who's already stretched out like an old sock.

Moo acts like she's better than everyone else too. "Everyone else brought their boyfriends, but I brought my biggest blessing!" eye rolling smiley

https://www.boredpanda.com/teen-mom-takes-toddler-as-prom-date/

Although her relationship with her mom is rocky, her dad continues to play a part in his daughter’s and now grandson’s lives. “It definitely influences the way I bring Arthur up. I don’t want him to be exposed to manipulation and inconsistencies in relationships,” she explained.

The relationship with the boy’s father is also difficult, as he’s proven to be very inconsistent with care for Arthur.”

No shit the kid's father didn't stick around - what teenage boy wants to hunker down with his baby-mama? It seems unclear with whom the girl lives - she has a strained relationship with her own Moo, her father is probably the non-custodial parent and is playing the role of a weekend dad/granddad, but she says her brother and sister-in-law help her. I'm guessing she lives with her sibling because her Moo probably threw her out so she didn't get put on grandshit duty.

I'm sure it was just precious when the kid inevitably started screaming and crying because he was tired/cranky/hungry/overstimulated. Because you can't tell me a toddler sat down and shut up for the 2-4 hours that a prom goes on for. I'm sure that's what a bunch of teens wanted to hear, though maybe the sound of a shrieking brat prevented some of them from banging and accidentally making one of their own.

Moo is planning on going to college after graduation too, and while I applaud her for not becoming another toothless addicted trailer trash dropout breeder, I wonder who she'll stash the kid with while she attends? Says she currently gets help from her brother and SIL (oh, but she considers herself a single parent - bitch if someone's helping you raise your kid, you are not single parenting), but are they going to be providing brat care while the girl goes to college? Or does she plan to haul Junior to class every day and ruin the education of dozens of other students?

I just don't see how it's cute for a girl to flaunt her huge mistake - and I don't care what anyone might say, it is always a mistake for a high school student to reproduce because teen parents make terrible parents. I'm surprised she was even allowed to bring the kid in. Who the hell was in charge of this prom that decided a one-year-old belonged in there? She probably just wanted to do some attention whoring - maybe wanted to be prom queen, but figured she'd steal the prom queen's thunder a little by showing off her sprog in his tiny suit. That or she couldn't find someone to watch her brat or couldn't get a date, so she just took him along with her.
and I'm sure she is entertaining the delusion she'll be a better cunt moo. already is on the same path. this was one of the reasons shunning was so effective.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Cambion
I'm sure it was just precious when the kid inevitably started screaming and crying because he was tired/cranky/hungry/overstimulated. Because you can't tell me a toddler sat down and shut up for the 2-4 hours that a prom goes on for. I'm sure that's what a bunch of teens wanted to hear, though maybe the sound of a shrieking brat prevented some of them from banging and accidentally making one of their own.

I was going to mention I admire her for taking care of the brat since she chose to keep it but on the same token it should be assumed anyone who keeps their brat will take care of it, not admired. What I really don't like is how she says she is doing it for him. Ummm, no she is doing it for herself. She couldn't find daycare during prom so she brought him. Perhaps everyone thought it better to not provide daycare on prom night so that there wouldn't be another bundle of joy in 9 mos, which was very strategic/smart thinking on their parts.

A high school guy isn't going to screw a mahm with a brat at prom when there are literally an entire room full of teens who don't have a baybee in tow. And no way in hell the poor kid was anything other than bored to death. If the teen's best friend (which is what she refers to him as being in the article) could articulate the last thing in the world he would have asked for is to go to a damn prom. And she may call him her best friend (because she is a dumb teen) but most friendships have a give and take aspect, not a 100% dependency aspect. I guess if she wants to sit around and murmur to him and vent then he isn't old enough to argue back or leave the room. It isn't as if he can comprehend what she says or offer a thoughtful response as he is basically a moving vegetable who can barely articulate at this point. Give it a year or two.

Cambion
I just don't see how it's cute for a girl to flaunt her huge mistake - and I don't care what anyone might say, it is always a mistake for a high school student to reproduce because teen parents make terrible parents. I'm surprised she was even allowed to bring the kid in. Who the hell was in charge of this prom that decided a one-year-old belonged in there? She probably just wanted to do some attention whoring - maybe wanted to be prom queen, but figured she'd steal the prom queen's thunder a little by showing off her sprog in his tiny suit. That or she couldn't find someone to watch her brat or couldn't get a date, so she just took him along with her.

Another idea is did she brought the kid to throw in her ex's face? Since she sluiced at 15 it is likely they attend the same school. The thing about that is he is a teen and likely could care less, he is probably much more interested in whether or not he will get lucky with his date that night. Perhaps seeing his ex with a brat will remind him to wrap it up. She could also be looking for attention, which seems obvious. At my prom (jr./sr.) everyone attending had to be a sophomore or older.

article
This is why we see such statements as ‘you’ve ruined your life’ when it comes to teenage pregnancy as people cannot see a teenager as capable of handling something as demanding as raising a child.

Many competent adults have ruined their lives by having brats so it follows that a teenager inpig would indeed ruin their life, and the life of the brat, and in some cases the life of the duh. Depending on the famblee, the pignasty may also ruin the lives of the grandmo and po if they quit working to take care of the brat and put their retirement in jeopardy, not to mention any siblings suffering in the same house who end up spending their teenage years bratsitting, going without because of the brat, or are unable to attend college because of new brat expenses. Lots of competent adults suffer breakdowns, depression, etc. with the arrival of the bundle of joy and regret the reality of sluicing.

article comments
all a child really needs is love and stability

Love and stability won't keep a person fed, prevent them from being thirsty, give them a warm bed, a warm bath, etc. And no brat in a first world country today would be satisfied with the bare minimum anyways, even the poor ones expect a room full of toys and a cell phone. The only people who make statements about wuv and stability being all a kid needs are the poor parunts who want to assuage their own sense of guilt for their sperm omelet disaster(s).
Love and stability are bullet points on the never-ending list of things children need. How about money? Money for food, clothes, doctor visits, medications, diapers (you practically need a second income just to cover the fucking diapers for a loaf), safety gear, high chairs, cribs, blankets, strollers, formula, loaf food, loaf bath supplies,

Anyone who says that a teenager having a brat doesn't ruin their life is an idiot. Children ruin the lives of fully grown adults who have their shit together and have steady incomes. Teen parents are less likely to finish high school, less likely to continue their education, and are more likely to be in poverty than their peers who made it to graduation without becoming parents. Having a child takes a toll physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially and regardless of your age at the time it pops out, it reduces your options in life overall.

I suspect this girl is going to drop out of college when she finds out what a shitshow it is to be a full-time parent and a student, and most professors will not offer her leeway on deadlines because "wahhh I have babby."

She probably has no choice but to be her kid's best friend because I guarantee none of her other friends want to spend time with her. Teen girls don't want to hang out with a toadler and hear about baby this and baby that and be roped into free babysitting. Dog help her if she raises her kid treating him like her BFF because he is going to be a horrible spoiled brat.

freya
Another idea is did she brought the kid to throw in her ex's face?

I didn't think of that, but that's a good point too. Or maybe she wanted to make him feel guilty, like lookit this cute little dumping in his cute little dumpling suit, how could you abandon him blah blah deadbeat blah blah?! LOL joke's on her if that's the case. Like you said, the father probably doesn't give a shit about his former cum dumpster and her pet creampie, so shoving the brat in his face would probably just make Moo look like a bigger idiot.

And if she was doing this for her kid, she wouldn't have posted videos/photos about it all over social media. She would have just done it. She wanted attention - good or bad - for sticking her kid in a suit and hauling his ass to a high school dance to go "look what I made!" to her entire class. Because for a breeder, ANY attention is good attention.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login