Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post-natal abortions and other "accidents" of bad choices: mega thread

Posted by twocents 
Post-natal abortions and other "accidents" of bad choices: mega thread
July 16, 2022
Another dead baby, courtesy of a cunt who had to get dicked by whatever scumbucket male she scraped off the bottom of the barrel. "I thought you would grow up and wanna breed." I get so fucking sick and tired of the natalist shit heads equating getting creampied with maturity. Nothing is further from the truth.

I am going to propose another sticky thread. This would be a catch all for kid-sicles, frying kids, murdering loving gonad worshippers, etc. All examples of 'Stellar Parenting'.. that would be the title.

https://www.cbs7.com/2022/07/13/affidavit-reveals-new-details-death-baby/

ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) -According to Odessa Police Kameron Gammage’s charge has now been upgraded to capital murder.

********************************************************************************************************************

The affidavit has been released in the case of the death of a 7-month-old baby Tuesday afternoon.

Kameron Gammage and Leyla Pierson were arrested Tuesday for injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual and criminal negligence.

In the document, officials state that when police were called to Brady Station Apts dispatch advised that a baby inside the apartment was unresponsive and not breathing. Kameron Gammage had made the call.

Police say the infant had heavy bruising and swelling to the left side of his face and head. There were also multiple smaller bruises along the top of the head.

Officers said the inside of the apartment was dirty with apparent dog feces on the floor and other items throughout the inside. Both Gammage and Pierson admitted to attempting to clean some of the mess prior to law enforcement arriving.

The father, Gammage, claimed the bruising was from the infant hitting his head on a hard portion of the interior of the crib. The mother, Pierson reported she frantically went to Kameron and woke him up to notify him about the infant when she woke up to find him not breathing, but Gammage seemed uncaring, according to the affidavit.

Pierson reported Gammage asked what he should do, and she told him to call 911. Pierson reported Gammage became apologetic toward her and told her he hoped she wasn’t mad at him.

Pierson also reported Gammage has extreme anger issues and has recently killed several dogs by strangulation and tried to get rid of their bodies as to not get in trouble, which he later admits to in police interviews. This is according to the affidavit

Gammage told police has been dealing with a lot of stress lately, including the infant frequently crying.

Both Pierson and Gammage admitted to smoking marijuana on Saturday, July 9. Gammage told police that around 10 p.m. Pierson had laid down for a nap.

Gammage reported their baby started crying, in the bedroom, so he went to try and play with the infant and began tossing the infant in the air and then catching him. He also told police he was frustrated, and the infant would not stop crying.

Gammage claimed he “accidentally” dropped the baby after about the fourth toss, which caused the infant to land on his left side. He then told police the infant hit the floor “hard” when he landed.

According to Gammage, the bruising and swelling on the baby’s face and head began after that, but he didn’t want to tell Pierson for fear of getting in trouble. He said the baby began acting unusual over the next couple of days, and when he saw the infant dead Tuesday morning, his initial thought was something like he killed his kid.

Pierson told police she woke up and checked on the infant, she saw the bruising on the infant’s face and asked Gammage about it. She reported Gammage told her the baby probably hit his head on a hard part of the crib.

She told police they did not seek medical attention for the bruising. Pierson also told police the baby became more “fussy” over the next couple of days, but she thought it was because he was teething.

You can read the full affidavit here.

The Andrews Police Department tells CBS7 that they opened an investigation for an offense of sexual assault of a child where Gammage was the suspect.

The case was presented to an Andrews County Grand Jury and Gammage was indicted on May 19, 2022, for the offense of sexual assault of a child. A warrant for Gammage’s arrest was issued.

Gammage was arrested on these charges on Tuesday in addition to the charges in the case of the 7-month-old child. Investigation revealed the initial offense occurred between 2019 and 2020. The victim was 15 at time of the original offense.

Online jail records indicate Gammage’s bond was set at $350,000 and Pierson’s was set at $5,000

Copyright 2022 KOSA. All rights reserved.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Animal abusers should be first on the list of suspects for any murder.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: They look like trash. If it looks like trash, it usually is trash
July 17, 2022
at least they are charging the bitch as well. in many cases some should get as much time as the dick they spread for.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 17, 2022
So why did the woman go and breed with someone with known extreme anger issues? I'm sure he didn't go from Bob Ross on quaaludes to fire-breathing dragon overnight, and people closest to them don't develop magical immunity from their rage either - often, they will wind up being the targets of it.

I guarantee the Duh was throwing the loaf in the air and just "accidentally" not catching it each and every time to ensure injury. Poor kid probably had a brain hemorrhage or something - when loaves get shaken or sustain other head injuries, they act different and are more fussy for a bit before succumbing to their injuries. On top of abusing an infant to death, this fine upstanding citizen also raped a teenage girl and murdered a bunch of dogs and attempted to hide the evidence because reasons. Sounds like a fine daddy to me! eye rolling smiley

I'm glad the Moo is being charged too. Yeah okay fine, I can understand unknowingly breeding with a total piece of shit because some people are good at hiding their assholery from their partners until it's too late (though I imagine it wasn't a big secret in this case). But I'm sure the guy showed signs of abuse toward the kid long before this happened and Moo just ignored it because she needed her daily dose of vitamin D(ick). She's an accomplice if she sat back and allowed the guy to hurt the kid.
This bimbo also helped try to cover up the crime in the apartment, which is why she is facing charges.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 17, 2022
Cambion
I'm sure he didn't go from Bob Ross on quaaludes to fire-breathing dragon overnight, and people closest to them don't develop magical immunity from their rage either - often, they will wind up being the targets of it.

I agree Cambion...Bob Ross on quaaludes...good one!
I don't know what throwing a baybee up in the air does physically to a baybee but it sounds dangerous and what if the baybee is dropped? And there is no way this was a gentle tossing, it sounds like he was throwing the baybee around hoping he'd shut it up. Mission accomplished.
July 18, 2022
I had some asshole on reddit who thought I should have had more compassion for the male bastard. had the gall to say I had a sheltered life or traumatic childhood. called him a narcissistic incel misogynist and blocked him. compassion for a baby murderer my ass. someone that is as evil as well

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Re: Post-natal abortions and other "accidents" of bad choices: mega thread
September 26, 2022
Upgraded to capital murder for him. I think the dumb bitch who spread her legs is just as guilty and should suffer the same. He was like this when she banged him with no BC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 27, 2022
and don't forget goddam mental auntie.. (granted she wasn't the parents) who tossed that poor 3 year old into the lake and the cunt watched him for 30 minutes. that kid was cute... and died the other day. yeah, they can look cute but does not make me want one...

this is another one who I could see fry. or rather, bring her to Long Island and tie her to Execution Rocks... that would take a while

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 27, 2022
twocents
and don't forget goddam mental auntie.. (granted she wasn't the parents) who tossed that poor 3 year old into the lake and the cunt watched him for 30 minutes. that kid was cute... and died the other day. yeah, they can look cute but does not make me want one...

this is another one who I could see fry. or rather, bring her to Long Island and tie her to Execution Rocks... that would take a while

This one is a true WTF. It wasn't the parent. Seconding an execution for this one, she is worthless to society. I am sure they will try to bring mental illness into it, but plenty of MI people don't go throwing people into Lake Michigan for no reason.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 29, 2022
I have been trying to keep up with the drowning story. Last time I read something about it, the story said the boy's mother left him in the care of his grandmother, presumably temporarily judging by the tone of the article - just a visit to Nana, it sounds like.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/3-year-old-illinois-boy-dies-after-his-aunt-allegedly-threw-him-into-lake-michigan/

While Grandma was in the other room changing, the crazy aunt (whom I think lived with the grandmother and another of the boy's aunts) took off with the kid in tow in the mother's car, and from there she proceeded to drive both of them to Lake Michigan, shoved him in and watched him drown. She wasn't even supposed to be driving because of the side effects of her medications.

I do wonder what her relationship is to the boy's father. Is she his sibling or his sister-in-law? Because if she's a SIL, I wonder if she might have had a thing for the kid's father and he rejected her in favor of the kid's mother and she felt she could punish him for rejecting her by killing his kid. Not that being biologically related has ever stopped people from catching feelings for one another (just ask the deep south), and not that this would excuse what she did even if it was the case, but wondering if there was a motive beyond her being nuts.

She and her defense are definitely trying to milk her mental health to get her a lesser sentence. She was denied bail and electronic monitoring on the basis of the severity of her crimes. She also lied to the police and first said she was just a bystander, and then said she took the kid there to go on the rides. I've never been there, so I don't know if there are actually rides or not.

Most people exercise some degree of subtlety when they commit PNAs. Not this lady - she hauled right off, abducted the kid, threw him in a lake in front of onlookers and then sat there and watched him drown.
September 30, 2022
Mentally ill my ass. She was too methodical. The only thing she did not anticipate were security cameras.

There are a few rides on the pier but it is not like a huge amusement park.

October 01, 2022
This one was especially nasty because she has no obligation for the murdered child, she could have just walked away at any time. Glad she was denied bail because she could easily kill again and it could be anyone.
October 02, 2022
when I say mentally ill it is obvious her thinking is not normal. however the majority know what they are doing is wrong and just rationalize it to themselves. I still have no problems frying her damn asshole

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
when I say mentally ill it is obvious her thinking is not normal. however the majority know what they are doing is wrong and just rationalize it to themselves. I still have no problems frying her damn asshole

Her defense team is already starting with poor MI woman. I know a lot of people who fall under the MI umbrella. None have tossed a kid that is not theirs into Lake Michigan and lied to rescuers about it.

October 03, 2022
navi8orgirl
Mentally ill my ass. She was too methodical. The only thing she did not anticipate were security cameras.

There are a few rides on the pier but it is not like a huge amusement park.

I think it could be both. Mental illness doesn't always mean mentally disabled. Some people who are fucked in the head are also insanely smart and have the ability to plan, use resources, cover their tracks and exploit people and situations while also being able to lie with a straight face. The mental illness argument might work in this woman's favor if she was a retard or an awtard and it could possibly argued that she didn't know what she was doing if she was severely mentally challenged, but she definitely planned this shit.

She waited for a day when she knew the kid would be brought over by his mother, and she most likely intentionally waited until the kid's mother and grandmother were out of eyeshot and earshot before either luring the kid into the car with promises of going on rides or just straight up picking him up and throwing him in the car. Then she drove him to a location that may have been far enough away from the grandmother's house that he'd be dead by the time anyone noticed he was gone and got there to help. She let him drown in an area where she presumably did not know there were security cameras like you said, but she didn't plan for anyone confronting her and so she didn't have time to rehearse the "what if someone asks me about this" bullshit story. She figured she'd just toss Junior in the lake, watch him sink, and then go about her business looking like any other tourist.

This kind of critical thinking makes her MUCH more dangerous than a random flaptard who just doesn't know his own strength and I hope no judge or jury takes pity on her because she has legitimate mental disorders. I have anxiety and depression too, but I guarantee nobody would feel sorry for my ass if I yeeted a toddler into a lake. Also, if she is on medication for her alleged mental conditions, why would those conditions be responsible for her acts of kidnapping and murder? Doesn't medication make you NOT do those things? Several articles claim she had a psychotic breakdown - is this true, or is she just saying this to win sympathy? I suppose it could be true if she recently changed meds because I know sometimes anti-depressants can make your symptoms worse, but I have no idea if that was the case.
October 04, 2022
the bottom line is between all the gimme gimme gimme's out there.. and the increasing load of tards and awtards and defectos, it will ultimately bankrupt everyone. no matter how much money the rich have, trust me. the gaping maws and outstretched claws will suck it all down and dry leaving nothing for anyone

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
the bottom line is between all the gimme gimme gimme's out there.. and the increasing load of tards and awtards and defectos, it will ultimately bankrupt everyone. no matter how much money the rich have, trust me. the gaping maws and outstretched claws will suck it all down and dry leaving nothing for anyone

Especially now when women can't say no to breeding, and if you think Republicans won't go after birth control, you're living in a fool's paradise.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 04, 2022
If the OTC birth control is approved it could help somewhat. But some states will likely try to ban it.
An OTC birth control makes sense and I think taking three pills at a time is the same as a Plan B.
At least I've heard that somewhere.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/whos-board-u-plan-first-115833724.html
https://www.ft.com/content/19599dda-7f4d-41d3-8b27-5eb16aadb458
freya
If the OTC birth control is approved it could help somewhat. But some states will likely try to ban it.
An OTC birth control makes sense and I think taking three pills at a time is the same as a Plan B.
At least I've heard that somewhere.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/whos-board-u-plan-first-115833724.html
https://www.ft.com/content/19599dda-7f4d-41d3-8b27-5eb16aadb458

All forms of birth control will be banned, even condoms. Buckle up friends, we are headed for the Middle Ages.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 09, 2022
Moo spends night away from brats at a hole in the ground bar and seven-year-old dotter with a shit ton of medical conditions dies. I have to question WHY have two more brats when the first is non-verbal, bed-ridden, a downy, has cerebral palsy and is on a permanent feeding tube? Which of those conditions convinced her it was a good idea to create two more?

It sounds as if the dotter was at death's door from day one, what kind of life could she have had?
It also sounds as if her dotter's condition was so fragile that not having 24-hour care would kill her. What if the moo/duh were sick and too ill to even get to their phones to call in someone if they were both sick to take care of the dotter? Would it still be murder?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/texas-mom-jailed-for-murder-of-bed-ridden-daughter-with-down-syndrome-after-leaving-youngster-to-die/ar-AA12KMjc?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=3f29bbaf686b4b87b0c99bfdeb5a391e
freya
It sounds as if the dotter was at death's door from day one, what kind of life could she have had?
It also sounds as if her dotter's condition was so fragile that not having 24-hour care would kill her. What if the moo/duh were sick and too ill to even get to their phones to call in someone if they were both sick to take care of the dotter? Would it still be murder?

In Texas, they'd blame any female in the vicinity, not necessarily the moo of said brat, if a three-foot wide hail stone landed on the brat. If the Moo couldn't be found, they'd do a check for any female neighbor for not magically knowing there's a cum stain in need of care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I'm the last person to defend a Moo, but I think crafty may be on to something. Something is fishy about this story or it's just incomplete reporting.

The Daily Fail indicates she was out partying. Other sources on the web read that she was home when the welfare check happened.

"Dean was arrested on Jan. 31, 2020, after Bay City Police officers when to her apartment for a welfare check that afternoon.

Dean was home when police arrived and invited them in to show that her children were fine, but when officers entered the apartment, they found Jordynn deceased, Fox News reported, citing court documents."

So she was home or not? The Fail has pictures of the kid with a father and the kid has the father's last name. Why isn't he responsible too?

I found another link that indicates she went to the bar in the middle of the day and apparently someone called Child Social Services while she was out.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mom-sentenced-life-pleading-guilty-murder-bedridden-daughter-she-left-alone-party

Excerpts from the above link:

Police in Bay City, located about 80 miles southwest of Houston, responded to conduct a welfare check at the family’s apartment at approximately 2:36 p.m. on Jan. 31, 2020.

According to the criminal complaint, Dean had left her three children, including the 7-year-old girl who was bedridden due to medical conditions, home alone so that she could do (sic, article was not even proofread) to nearby Shade's Bar.

The complaint says the then-26-year-old Dean had returned home by then and invited law enforcement inside to show that her children were OK. But upon entering the apartment, officers located a deceased girl.

Dean was initially booked into Matagorda County Jail on three separate, second-degree felony charges of the abandonment and endangerment of a child, placing them in imminent danger of bodily injury. The mother was later charged with capital murder of a person under the age of 10.

KTRK reported that Barrera, who was diagnosed with Down syndrome and cerebral palsy and was non-communicative, required a feeding tube and round-the-clock care.

Prosecutors said the girl died because her mother left her home to go partying. The Bay City Tribune reported that Dean pleaded guilty to avoid trial and the possibility of the death penalty.

The kid was already medically fragile. Maybe the reporting is poor and the story is omitting details, like the final autopsy found evidence of abuse.

Or maybe the woman needed a decent lawyer, because while what she didn't wasn't great, it appears she was gone for a relatively short period of time and the child was medically fragile. Maybe we have an opportunistic prosecutor who wants to make a name for herself as being "tough for childrun." (Some people go to bars to eat, not to party. I'm just sayin',)

Maybe this is just Texas, where they want to give women the death penalty for abortions and they want to give some women the death penalty for negligence, while wealthy people who leave their kids in cars and can afford good lawyers have Suffered Enough(TM) and nothing happens to them.

tldr: Taking this one with a grain of salt.
October 11, 2022
bell_flower
I'm the last person to defend a Moo, but I think crafty may be on to something. Something is fishy about this story or it's just incomplete reporting.

I agree. Murder charges for a day of negligence sounds a bit harsh. And who was literally spying on this woman to immediately call CPS on her?
If the spy would have called the duh instead would it have saved the dotter's life?

I think it is a TX thing, one of many.

I agree. Murder charges for a day of negligence sounds a bit harsh. And who was literally spying on this woman to immediately call CPS on her?

From some of the stuff I read, she was at the bar around lunchtime, and she was home at 2:30-ish for the wellness check. I get it that people can party 24/7 but it's not like she was out late at night. I just think it's weird the prosecutor characterized her leaving the house as "partying," when there was no mention she was drunk or high during the wellness check. And yanno, bars also serve food. Sometimes people go to bars to eat, not just to drink.

I looked up the bar, and its current hours are now 2 pm to 2 am daily. I wonder what the hours were at the time of the "crime." Many bars don't open until 11 and they serve lunch but who knows and this is all speculation and the news coverage certainly is shallow.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shades-club-bay-city

The bar looks like what people in the South call a Tonk, which is a country music dive bar, the kind you find in Alabama or Texas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login