Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post-natal abortions and other "accidents" of bad choices: mega thread

Posted by twocents 
Re: Post-natal abortions and other "accidents" of bad choices: mega thread
October 15, 2022
Been seeing this in the national headlines this week. Toddler goes missing, no Amber Alert because abduction was not suspected or could not be proven. The kid is presumed dead at this point based on evidence and the police are considering his egg donor to be the prime suspect.

The kid's grandmother had custody of him and after the bio-Moo and her may-unn had trashed Nana's house one time too many, she told them to pack their shit and get out, and also pay her child support.

Methinks Moo was pissed over having to pay child support, so she just disposed of the child to save herself $150 a month. But I'll be interested to see what else the investigation reveals.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/quinton-simon-savannah-missing-toddler-dead/41613823#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=court%20document%20read.-,A%20few%20weeks%20later%2C%20on%20Sept.%2028%2C%20a%20Superior,not%20believe%20he%20was%20involved.

CHATHAM COUNTY, Ga. — A Georgia toddler who was reported missing by his mother last week is believed to be dead, and she is a suspect in his death, according to police.

The Chatham County Police Department tweeted late Wednesday, “We are saddened to report that CCPD and the FBI have notified Quinton Simon’s family that we believe he is deceased. We have named his mother, Leilani Simon, as the prime suspect in his disappearance and death.”

They followed up the tweet with a news conference on Thursday and said search warrants and evidence collected have led investigators to believe Quinton is dead.

No arrests have been made and no charges have been filed, police said.

Simon called police Oct. 5 to report that her 20-month-old son had been in his playpen before she discovered he was missing. Police searched the family’s neighborhood just outside of Savannah for the toddler, who was described as last seen wearing a Sesame Street T-shirt and black pants.

In the week that followed, police obtained a warrant and searched the family’s home with the FBI’s assistance. Investigators drained a pool in the backyard and used dogs to search nearby woods.

Police reports and court documents show there was turmoil in recent weeks between the child’s mother and grandmother, Billie Jo Howell, who had legal custody of him and an older sibling. Quinton, his mother and his mother’s boyfriend lived with Howell.

Simon called police on Sept. 7 following an argument with her mother over laundry in which she said Howell had shoved her against a wall, according to a police report. No one was charged and an officer found no injuries other than Simon’s reddened elbow.

The following day, Quinton’s grandmother filed papers in Chatham County Magistrate Court to have Simon and her boyfriend evicted from her home, WTOC-TV reported.

“Just want them to move out as quick as possible. ... They have damaged my property and at this point no one is living in peace,” the Sept. 8 court document read.

A few weeks later, on Sept. 28, a Superior Court judge ordered Leilani Simon to pay $150 per month in child support.

Quinton’s mother reported him missing a week later.

The police chief previously said officers had contacted the boy’s biological father and did not believe he was involved. Police never issued an Amber Alert for Quinton because they didn’t have evidence the child had been abducted, he said.
October 16, 2022
stupid pig trailer trash. but don't dare you suggest that fucking trash be sterilized.. omg, that is eugenics...

sterilize a druggie?? horrors... eugenics... I havegotten to the point when these motherfucking goody twoshoe jerks start spouting off I tell them tthey approve of afflicting torment on a child. they approve of letting some drugged out sow with fewer brains than god gave a slug get her jollies and pay I suppose ... but bring a baby into the world where it screams night and day because of fucking cunt druggie mommy. I'm done with them. I repeat where a childs right to a decent parent and upbringing come into conflict with a toxic abusive nasty vicious excuse of a scum dwelling brood sow, the child loses. every time.. and these m'f'rs defend these cunts

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
stupid pig trailer trash. but don't dare you suggest that fucking trash be sterilized.. omg, that is eugenics...

sterilize a druggie?? horrors... eugenics... I havegotten to the point when these motherfucking goody twoshoe jerks start spouting off I tell them tthey approve of afflicting torment on a child. they approve of letting some drugged out sow with fewer brains than god gave a slug get her jollies and pay I suppose ... but bring a baby into the world where it screams night and day because of fucking cunt druggie mommy. I'm done with them. I repeat where a childs right to a decent parent and upbringing come into conflict with a toxic abusive nasty vicious excuse of a scum dwelling brood sow, the child loses. every time.. and these m'f'rs defend these cunts

Quit stealing the text from my keyboard twocents!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 17, 2022
sorry. I was really venting back at that point... I can understand the worry about eugenics in the way most people understand it from the past...

but what these defective degenerates can inflict on a child...

and another thing that also draws my ire is some fucking batshit druggie drunken brood sow... spends a few months in rehab and maybe 6 months 'sobriety'... they think letting mommy (and/or daddy) have the child back??? cripes. there is such a thing as consequences. and a childs life in my mind is of more importance (once some asshole has screwed it into existence) than moo or duhs so called 'right' to said child. especially if they are newly rehabed or whatever you wanna call it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 18, 2022
From article
(Moo's name removed) 37, called her daughter ‘evil’ and said she decided to kill her in the woods because she ‘didn’t want to deal with her anymore’, according to court documents.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mom-strangled-and-stabbed-5-year-old-daughter-as-she-pleaded-i-ve-been-good/ar-AA134xXb?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2fc71e374dd64bcd86ad95bf2905d5dc

Moo has three other brats from 2-18 years in age.
October 21, 2022
This one got ahold of moo's THC stash. This seems fairly easy to avoid:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/virginia-mom-charged-with-murder-after-4-year-old-eats-large-amount-of-thc-gummies/ar-AA13eTqL?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=81c8c03f1ba0497f90652ac35c2a7531
November 25, 2022
I saw the picture of both of these assholes. Moo looks like a damned 'tard. And business trip?..

CHARLESTON, S.C. —
A South Carolina couple has been arrested after leaving their 2-year-old home alone while in New York, according to the Charleston Police Department.

Police said they were called about 2 p.m. on Nov. 17 to a Folly Road apartment after someone called about a toddler alone in an apartment.

A police report said a witness told officers that the child's father sent a text saying he was in New York for business.

The apartment management could not make contact with anyone in the apartment, so they did an emergency walk-through.

The police report said a child was found on a bed in the living room.

Police said the child woke up and reached for his empty water bottle.

The report said with the exception of a dirty diaper, the child seemed to be in good health.

Recommended
Poplar Springs RoadCoroner identifies Walhalla man killed in crash
The child was taken to Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital by a foster care service.

Police said they tried to reach the mother and father several times but were unsuccessful at first.

Eventually, police said Donald Gekonge, 24, the child's father, called the complex and spoke to officers.

According to the report, Gekonge said that he left the apartment around 6 a.m. that morning, and he was only “a few states away.”

He later said that he was in New York on business and that he did not know who was taking care of the child, but assumed it was the child's mother, Darline Aldrich, the report said.

Gekonge’s story changed again when he admitted that Aldrich was also in New York for an emergency, the report said.

Both Gekonge and Aldrich were arrested on charges of unlawful conduct toward a child.

As of Tuesday afternoon, they were both still in custody.

Gekonge is being held on a $50,000 bond, and Aldrich is being held on a $75,000 bond.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

November 25, 2022
Cambion

https://www.wyff4.com/article/quinton-simon-savannah-missing-toddler-dead/41613823#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=court%20document%20read.-,A%20few%20weeks%20later%2C%20on%20Sept.%2028%2C%20a%20Superior,not%20believe%20he%20was%20involved.

Link doesn't work

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 25, 2022
So the father and the mother both left to go to the same place, the father is the one who lied to police, but the father is being held on $50k bond while the mother is being held on $75k bond? Is there a reason for that? Or is his neglect not as severe because babies is wimmins work?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
November 27, 2022
and to add to this, last night some fucking mental sow stabbed her kids to death. sow acted up earlier in the night but nothing was done. and a few hours later sow went off the deep end. fuck her but at least the kids are safe from her now... and they are removed from the gene pool. now if they would only sterilize the goddam sow

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11946417/Mother-missing-six-year-old-boy-SOLD-supermarket-relative-told-Texas-cops.html

Moo with six other kids decides that her six-year-old "had a demon in him" and claims to have sold him to someone in a parking lot who threatened to call CPS on her if she tried to get him back (this was according to another article). The kid was disabled too - the Daily Mail story just says he had disabilities "including a lung condition."

The boy was reported missing last month, but hadn't been seen since last November and when he was seen, he was clearly malnourished. Moo says she sold him because she was scared he would harm her newborn twin loaves.

The child was also still in diapers at the age of six and Moo would physically abuse him if he tried to drink water because she didn't want to have to change his diaper when he inevitably wet it. She also regularly denied him food and water so she wouldn't have to change his diapers. A different article I believe said she'd beat him with her car keys if she caught him drinking water. Lady if you don't want to change diapers, why did you have children at all?

Moo, her husband and the rest of their brood (except for the missing child, that is) fled to India. The six-year-old boy is presumed dead and now US authorities are trying to extradite the parents back to the states to stand trial for abandonment and endangerment, with the possibility of an upgrade to manslaughter/murder if the kid's body is found.

In another article I read on the case, the police also noticed freshly laid concrete on the patio in the house where Moo lived and that she had paid for said concrete (even though it wasn't her property to alter, it was a rental). So of course they dug it up thinking she stashed the kid in the cement, but they didn't find anything. No telling at the current time where the kid actually is.

I'm guessing Moo didn't want a retarded/crippled/sick child shaming her famblee, so her and Step-Duh disposed of the kid and made up a cock-and-bull story about selling him (as if that's somehow okay??) to throw the police off their trail.

A missing six-year-old boy whose mother claimed she sold him off at a supermarket in Texas because he had a 'demon in him' is believed to be dead.

Everman Police Chief Craig Spencer said Thursday that the search for Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez is now a death investigation and they are attempting to locate and recover his body.

Noel was reported missing on March 20 when Texas Child Protective Services received an anonymous tip that he hadn't been seen since November 2022.

Spencer said Noel was being used by his mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh to receive government benefits. He was last seen 'unhealthy and malnourished' in October 2022 for the birth of twin siblings.

His mother allegedly referred to the boy as 'evil' and 'possessed' or 'having a demon in him,' and feared he may hurt the newborn twins.

Rodriguez-Singh and the boy's stepfather Arshdeep Singh, flew with their six other kids from Dallas-Fort Worth to India two days after he was reported missing. But Noel, who has disabilities including a lung condition, wasn't with them.
Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, was reported missing on March 20, when Texas Child Protective Services received an anonymous tip that he hadn't been seen since November 2022

Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, was reported missing on March 20, when Texas Child Protective Services received an anonymous tip that he hadn't been seen since November 2022
Noel's mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh allegedly told her mother that she sold Noel to someone at a 'Fiesta Market' store, but police say there is no evidence to support the rumor

Noel's mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh allegedly told her mother that she sold Noel to someone at a 'Fiesta Market' store, but police say there is no evidence to support the rumor
Noel's stepfather Arshdeep Singh also faces felony charges after fleeing with the family

Noel's stepfather Arshdeep Singh also faces felony charges after fleeing with the family

Noel's mother and stepfather are now facing felony charges of abandonment and endangerment of a child, and authorities are working to extradite them back to the U.S., police said.

It's believed they are still in India. Investigators are working to identify locations in attempt to find Noel's body, Chief Spencer said in an update on Thursday.

'I understand this is not the news we were all hoping for and praying for,' Spencer said. 'We must continue to stand together as a community and fight for Noel.'

Spencer said Noel was last seen by a professional in July 2022. He then missed several doctor appointments which prompted the government to send warning letters that the benefits Rodriguez-Singh received would end.

Rodriguez-Singh then allegedly asked another mother to borrow her child to pose as Noel at the doctor and said he had COVID.

She was known by relatives to be abusive and neglectful to Noel, Spencer said. One relative saw her strike Noel for drinking water because she did not want him to wet his diaper. Other relatives said she withheld water and food often because she disliked changing him.
Police said Thursday that the search for Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez is now a death investigation and they are attempting to locate and recover his body

Police said Thursday that the search for Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez is now a death investigation and they are attempting to locate and recover his body
October 05, 2023
@#%@# India again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login