Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psyche punishes childfree women - because he says so

Posted by freya 
Psyche punishes childfree women - because he says so
July 27, 2022
Found in the comments of this article about the rise of child-free Americans.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-rise-of-child-free-americans/ar-AAZZXSr?ocid=EMMX&cvid=19f4f6577f5f4fe6aa9f7cbeaa20a745#comments

Quite a bit of the typical threats of regret from the regretful finger wagglers, but this one is uniquely stupid:

Nomad Man
Many women that do not have children tend to have either regrets or psychological issues once they pass menopause, sometimes much sooner. The reason being, something hardly anyone knows about, is that the psyche is an extension of the genome, which anticipates your lifespan (hence why people have growth spurts, get adult teeth and experience puberty) and one of those anticipated events is mating and mothering children. Basically, when a woman doesn't have children, the psyche "pushes back" and punishes the person for not fulfilling the objective of procreation. It's fine if you won't want children, but don't be surprised if you pay a psychological price as life goes on.

Note that men aren't punished by their psyche for not fulfilling the objective of procreation. That there is wimmin's work.

Okay Monkey boy, somehow you are privy to knowledge no one else possesses and that isn't the least bit suspect! If four out of ten women under 50 aren't expecting to become moos and a certain percentage are child-free and yet this isn't common knowledge? We have plenty of women who could have come forward with this yet none have, other than the childless which we already know about.

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/style/childfree-women.html

I'll take your psychological price/psyche/genome nonsense and raise you: preclampsia, gestational diabetes, stretch marks, varicose veins, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, tearing, lower back pain, fractures, post partum regret,
permanent wider hips, permanent bigger feet, accelerated aging, tooth loss and mineral depletion. I'll also wager any regret I feel will be microscopic compared to the shit ton of regret you'll feel (and feel...and feel) for procreating.
Re: Psyche punishes childfree women - because he says so
July 27, 2022

The reason being, something hardly anyone knows about, is that the psyche is an extension of the genome, which anticipates your lifespan (hence why people have growth spurts, get adult teeth and experience puberty) and one of those anticipated events is mating and mothering children.

What the ever-loving fuck does this even mean? Right, it doesn't mean anything--it's just strung-together words.

Disinformation and pseudo-science grow and live all around us. Sounds like a flat-earther too.
July 27, 2022
Incel at six o'clock!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 27, 2022
Sounds like an offshoot of the old biological clock chestnut. Like if you don't respond to your ticking clock, you'll regret it when your eggs are all gone and your biological clock goes DINGDINGDING in your head forever! eye rolling smiley

The only women who feel regret about not breeding before they lose the ability to do so are most likely women who wanted to have kids, but could not conceive for whatever reason: reproductive disease like PCOS, multiple pregnancy losses, medically necessary hysterestomy (like for cancer removal), inability to find a proper partner, born a biological man, etc.

If the psyche punishes women for not breeding, why does it wait until menopause to do so? Why does it not guilt trip women into breeding while they're still fertile? That would make more sense, wouldn't it? I wonder where this guy earned his doctorate in psychology and how many papers he's written on the psychological regret all women feel if they have not bred before middle age and all his source material. Clearly he's an authority on this novel concept! I hope he has submitted his findings for inclusion in the DSM! eye rolling smiley

Frankly, I think if any woman feels regret about not breeding once she's menopausal, it's because people tell her she has to be regretful. Because it seems a woman's entire worth hinges on whether or not she fills her uterus and pushes out a live flesh loaf. Nobody ever gets on a guy's case for not having kids - a man in his late forties or fifties who is unchilded will get told how smart he is for not burdening himself with sproggen. I guess reproductive regret is exclusive to women.
July 28, 2022

The reason being, something hardly anyone knows about, is that the psyche is an extension of the genome.

It's a common forced-birther tactic: genes are destiny and because you have reproductive organs, you are compelled to use them. And if you are female, you are unconsciously sizing up every man you meet to decide if he has genetic potential, because every woman wants to have baybees, even if she doesn't know it. Your sole reason for fucking someone is to "mate" with them and ensure your eggs go to someone genetically worthy, according to these people.

Conveniently forgetting we have something called a cerebral cortex, which gives us discernment.
July 29, 2022
craftyzits
Incel at six o'clock!

I wouldn't be surprised.
August 08, 2022
The psyche is an extension of the genome, and only he knows about it? This dude is what happens when Woo and Mansplaining meet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 08, 2022
sign 'I'm with stupid'

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login