Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even a lottery win won't retire a parunt

Posted by freya 
Even a lottery win won't retire a parunt
July 31, 2022
No matter how you slice it, winning the lottery isn't as good of a daydream when you have brats:

https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/wcnv9k/lottery_dreams_tempered_by_child_responsibilities/
Re: Even a lottery win won't retire a parunt
August 01, 2022
They're all talking about how they'd hire a whole team of people to raise their kids for them if they won. Parenting must be such a rewarding "job" beating with a lol hammer
August 01, 2022
Ketchup
They're all talking about how they'd hire a whole team of people to raise their kids for them if they won. Parenting must be such a rewarding "job" beating with a lol hammer

It's becuz they made parunting some super crazy burdensome job they have to be perfect at for the kyddies. I saw some cartoon comparing a woman and a man when they leave the house with kids. Needless to say, the mom leaves w/ all the kids coats in hand, a purse, and backpack whatever else, all filled w/ snacks snacks and more snacks(childhood obesity be damned!) and drinks, and whatever the fuck else including hats mittens. Of course moomies dont dress anymore, hair in pontail and yogapants becuz why get dressed like an adult! I notice no coat for her. Anyway, I'm thinking my mom didnt bring snacks and drinks when she left the house with me and by the time I was over let's say 7, I was in charge of my own clothing items to get out of the house. My mom dressed in slacks and a blouse and real shoes. My mom had a large purse, but TBH nothing in there was really for me, not even a stick of gum. She didn't have a backpack full of kyd items and didnt drive an SUV bcuz she had a kyd.

Fast Forward to now, and they need a cooler of food, a backpack of crap including all technology, the hugest SUVs that are looking like a bus these days, stretchy clothes bcuz kyds are so hard, and a whole team of people to raise their own kyds once they get rich off the Lotto. Might as well just send them to boarding school since u dont want to deal with them anyway.
August 01, 2022
Wow that Reddit is better than any CF site I've ever been on. It is everything we have said for decades now.

I dont want to get lost down a rabbit hole but I think that will be my journey for today!!! LOL The hell with Getting Things Done!
August 01, 2022
one things the rich do is foist the fuck trophies onto hired help

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 01, 2022
Ketchup

Guess they've never heard of the scenario where they are asked if money isn't an object, what would they prefer to spend their time doing? It is supposed to be a good indicator of how to spend your time when you retire.

Clearly, not parunting! Yet these same fools signed up exactly for that.
August 01, 2022
cfuter
Wow that Reddit is better than any CF site I've ever been on. It is everything we have said for decades now.

I dont want to get lost down a rabbit hole but I think that will be my journey for today!!! LOL The hell with Getting Things Done!

I'm thinking of using one of those remarks next time I'm bingoed. Then adding: this isn't my thought, this came from a regretful parent. Drop the mic, and walk away!

There was a week long heat wave here and I spent some quality time on the Reddit.
August 01, 2022
twocents
one things the rich do is foist the fuck trophies onto hired help

I thought that was only something those evil step-parents did in the movies in the sixties, send the brats to boarding school. Since the pandemic many parunts have become so refreshingly honest.

I've always thought parunts are incredibly jealous of the rich and their ability to outsource all brat care.
August 02, 2022
cfuter
Anyway, I'm thinking my mom didnt bring snacks and drinks when she left the house with me and by the time I was over let's say 7, I was in charge of my own clothing items to get out of the house. My mom dressed in slacks and a blouse and real shoes. My mom had a large purse, but TBH nothing in there was really for me, not even a stick of gum. She didn't have a backpack full of kyd items and didnt drive an SUV bcuz she had a kyd.

The only time snacks were brought for me was when there was a designated event. Snacks were treats, not every day food. At home a typical snack was a piece of whatever fruit was on sale that week and wasn't junk food. Unless it was some special weird event I was expected to prepare and dress myself for it once I was school aged, if I forgot an item I went without or borrowed. I chose and carried my own books everywhere and often bought them with money I earned as a kid. And when I wanted money I figured out a way to earn it.

cfuter
Fast Forward to now, and they need a cooler of food, a backpack of crap including all technology, the hugest SUVs that are looking like a bus these days, stretchy clothes bcuz kyds are so hard, and a whole team of people to raise their own kyds once they get rich off the Lotto. Might as well just send them to boarding school since u dont want to deal with them anyway.

Mahms completely enable this and then whine about it. When these brats leave home they will likely boomerang right back because no one takes care of them like mahm does.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login