Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Heloise: Grandmoo of nine worried about climate change

Posted by CrabCake 
Dear Heloise: Grandmoo of nine worried about climate change
August 01, 2022
This kind of typical breeder hypocrisy makes my blood boil. “We’re ruining the planet, somebody do something!” This letter wouldn’t have been quite as bad if she’d just said “I’m worried for my grandchildren that the planet will be trashed…” BUT NO. In the very same fucking letter she cries about climate change, she just HAS TO pound her breeder chest and announce that she has FIVE kids and NINE grandbrats. And of course, Heloise has to provide a breeder-friendly answer. It would have been so satisfying (and accurate) if she’d said “Lady, a big part of the reason the planet is “trashed” is because of selfish overbreeding idiots LIKE YOU.”

(Emphasis mine)

DEAR HELOISE: I’m so very worried about climate change. Well, actually the entire environment. I have five children and nine grandchildren, and I worry that this planet will be trashed before they get to be my age. We throw garbage into the ocean, and smoke from various places of industry seems to blanket entire cities. How are we going to reverse this mess if we don’t all get busy with a massive cleanup? - HANNAH, CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE

Hannah, new laws governing emissions from factories are being passed, we have become more aware of the dangers of pollution, and people have formed crews to help clean up our planet. People are recycling and consuming less than ever before in this century. I know it’s a daunting task, but we can and must take better care of our planet, which is our home and the home of future generations. If each of us does our part to take care of our place on Earth and respect the planet as a whole, perhaps there would be no war, no poverty. Who knows what might be accomplished if we ALL did our best to protect this place in space that feeds and shelters us? - HELOISE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Dear Heloise: Grandmoo of nine worried about climate change
August 01, 2022
CrabCake
Who knows what might be accomplished if we ALL did our best to protect this place in space that feeds and shelters us? - HELOISE[/color]

Yes, if we ALL did our best like not breeding the planet into oblivion or actually legislating meaningful action instead of denying the problem exists. What a bullshit naval gazing answer.
August 01, 2022
It is only a problem to her because of all her sluices and grand-sluices. Clearly she cares not that any people outside of them will also suffer.
August 01, 2022
We're not going to reverse this mess. Scientists have been telling us for fucking decades that we're going to be doomed if we don't do something and nobody has batted an eye. Everyone just sweeps it under the rug and calls it paranoid bullshit. I think they said we have until the year 2100 (maybe a bit sooner) before things get really bad, and it always seems like negative climate change is happening faster than what they are estimating.

Even if we took part in a massive worldwide cleanup effort, it might be too late to reverse all the damage that's been done anyway. The places that will get hit hardest will likely be the areas nearest the equator because they will reach temperatures that are uninhabitable, but that's okay because Americans don't live in those place and therefore don't have to care about them.

Every single kind of pollution that is wrecking the planet can be traced back to one singular source: humans. Animals are not causing the damage. It's humans, particularly in excessive numbers. Animals are not throwing plastic in the ocean or blanketing entire cities in toxic smoke or driving gigantic diesel trucks every damn day. No breeder has any right to be concerned about climate change because their act of breeding is the absolute WORST thing they could do for the environment. No amount of vegan diets and bike riding and cloth diapering will make up for the fact that they have produced another consumer who will live for about 60-80 years.

So congrats, Granny! Your desire to make five brats who proceeded to make four more brats (and may make more) whose potential offspring will then go on to make even more brats has contributed to the further decline in the climate.

She should have straight up not bred so she wouldn't have to care about whether or not the earth is a dumpster fire when her kids and grandkids reach the age she is now. The most humane thing anyone can do for their kids right now is to not allow them to be born.
August 02, 2022
There's no way in hell those offspring are done breeding.

That reminds me, Elon Musk believes that there is a population crisis and that we should all be doing our part to breed endlessly like him and his father, who is STILL not done.
August 02, 2022
Is she fucking serious? It reminds me of the tired old breeder bingo, "What if everyone thought like you?" Well that would be nice, but of course not everyone is going to have the same opinion on things. As long as people are alive in various states of privilege, we will have war, poverty, and will continue to shit up the planet with our overconsumption and out of control population growth.

If each of us does our part to take care of our place on Earth and respect the planet as a whole, perhaps there would be no war, no poverty. Who knows what might be accomplished if we ALL did our best to protect this place in space that feeds and shelters us?
August 02, 2022
The human race needs to go extinct.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 02, 2022
I still cannot believe the global population has doubled since 1967, the year I was born.

And people are still breeding their lives away.

smh
August 02, 2022
What we need is a good pandemic to cull the herd. Oh wait…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
August 03, 2022
Cambion
We're not going to reverse this mess. Scientists have been telling us for fucking decades that we're going to be doomed if we don't do something and nobody has batted an eye. Everyone just sweeps it under the rug and calls it paranoid bullshit. I think they said we have until the year 2100 (maybe a bit sooner) before things get really bad, and it always seems like negative climate change is happening faster than what they are estimating.

The most recent estimate I saw was 2060. I had sort of still hoped to be alive then, but at least I'll be elderly and have gotten more good years in than anyone born today.
August 03, 2022
I may or may not be alive in 2060. People in my family seem really good at living to their late 80s, 90s and 100s, but I'm also obese. You don't see a lot of fat old people, soooooo it's anybody's guess for me! I'd be 73, I think? I don't think I really want to live that long, I got sick of everything when I was like 27. I don't plan on living to see retirement age, but I'm sure nature will give me a big old middle finger and I'll somehow make it to 99 simply because I don't want to.

I feel bad for the kids my generation had (or will have) and the grandchildren of my generation because they will feel the brunt of the most disastrous climate change. People will just keep on breeding even as the world literally burns down around them because "My BaBy MiGhT sAvE TeH wUrLd!1" No, your baby will pollute the world further.

If we were to even attempt to reverse the damage done, it would require monumental worldwide effort from everyone - manufacturers and civilians alike. And let's face it, most corporations and manufacturers will not be on board because making money with single-use non-biodegradeable plastic or burning fossil fuels is more financially sound for them than making eco-friendly choices.

Of course the single best thing that could be done is limiting reproduction, but gooood fucking luck telling people not to spawn. Breeding is a basic human right according to these assholes, and it MUST be a child created with their own DNA and MUST be pushed forth from their own orifices. Second-hand adopted brats will not do because they just caaaaaaan't love someone else's unwanted baybee like they would love their own flesh and blood.
August 04, 2022
I think the damage depends on how much the breeders and fuck trophies consume. I'm sure some single adults consume and pollute more than some famblees. The singles might buy lots of plastic and electronics for their leisure, or travel frequently. A dirt poor famblee in a rural area won't consume or pollute nearly as much as even the greenest one of us.
August 08, 2022
misskitty
I think the damage depends on how much the breeders and fuck trophies consume. I'm sure some single adults consume and pollute more than some famblees. The singles might buy lots of plastic and electronics for their leisure, or travel frequently. A dirt poor famblee in a rural area won't consume or pollute nearly as much as even the greenest one of us.

Who gives a shit? The breeders are breeding MORE consumers, it doesn't really matter if they're rich or poor. Although I've little use for the rich either.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login