Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

People are fighting back

Posted by cfdavep 
People are fighting back
August 02, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenage-pro-life-activist-allegedly-145202939.html

I guess the teenager knocked on the wrong door and the person punched them out.
Re: People are fighting back
August 03, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenage-pro-life-activist-allegedly-145202939.html

I guess the teenager knocked on the wrong door and the person punched them out.

Little cunt deserved it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 04, 2022
I don't really feel bad for pro-lifers getting the crap beaten out of them. If you're fighting for a truly noble cause and get assaulted, I will sympathize. Because that often happens - people become targets of violence when fighting for certain things.

Unfortunately, fighting for rights for unborn fetuses means you are fighting for the removal of rights from born, sentient adult women by proxy. I'm glad she got her ass whooped because nobody should be fighting for fetuses to have more rights than grown women.

It's especially sickening when a woman or girl is the one fighting for the pro-life cause because she is saying she wants to have less freedom and less autonomy. I can sort of get when men pass these absurd abortion limitations because they'll never need to have abortions and they don't grasp just how their decisions will fuck people over, but it's awful when women fight for fetal rights because they are only harming themselves.

Maybe getting beaten down will knock some sense into her dumbass head. Or maybe it'll at least turn her and others off to pro-liar canvassing.
August 08, 2022
Cambion
Maybe getting beaten down will knock some sense into her dumbass head. Or maybe it'll at least turn her and others off to pro-liar canvassing.

It is very unlikely this fool will ever have sense, knocked in or otherwise.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 08, 2022
Cambion
they don't grasp care just how their decisions will fuck people over

Ftfy. winking smiley

Truthfully, I think it's worse than both of those things. I think 99.9% of men fighting to "stop abortion" have an actual end goal of suppressing and punishing women. So they do grasp the results of their actions, and they care very much about the outcome. It just has nothing to do with the fetus and everything to do with the woman.
August 08, 2022
kittehpeoples

Ftfy. winking smiley

Truthfully, I think it's worse than both of those things. I think 99.9% of men fighting to "stop abortion" have an actual end goal of suppressing and punishing women. So they do grasp the results of their actions, and they care very much about the outcome. It just has nothing to do with the fetus and everything to do with the woman.

Kittehpeoples told a truth here! Oh, and it applies to most of the proliar women too!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login