Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uterus transplants: so anyone who can afford it will sluice

Posted by freya 
Uterus transplants: so anyone who can afford it will sluice
November 27, 2021
Despite it costing up to $200K, here is the witty opinion of one doctor, who happens to be a reproductive endocrinologist:

Dumb doctor who has a vested interest in this
I predict with our aging population, and the rise of infertility, we will need men to share the burden of growing our population.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/more-women-are-giving-birth-after-uterus-transplants-and-experts-say-they-could-even-be-put-in-men/ar-AARctqR
Re: Uterus transplants: so anyone who can afford it will sluice
November 27, 2021
Will men give birth out the back end? That is the question
November 27, 2021
freya
Despite it costing up to $200K, here is the witty opinion of one doctor, who happens to be a reproductive endocrinologist:

Dumb doctor who has a vested interest in this
I predict with our aging population, and the rise of infertility, we will need men to share the burden of growing our population.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/more-women-are-giving-birth-after-uterus-transplants-and-experts-say-they-could-even-be-put-in-men/ar-AARctqR

This doctor can eat my shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 28, 2021
A team of 100 doctors to manage this shit? $200,000, not covered by insurance (yet!) and having to take immuno-suppressive drugs the rest of your life if the procedure doesn't fail, as it does 25% of the time?

Get the fuck out.

This is purely a vanity procedure because a woman without a uterus or a non-functioning uterus can still be a mother. And isn't that the end goal if someone wants a kid?

Not to Breeders, I suppose, who are caught up in the whelping process, which any mammal can do.

While I think surrogacy is stupid and ill-advised, it's not illegal. Or how about just fucking adopting a kid who is already here.

Selfish, performative fucks.
November 28, 2021
cfdavep

Why would men make a baby inside a body when they can set up an overgrown lava lamp in their garage outside of the body?

Just set up all the chemicals and the power and oxygen to create the kids and when the time comes it's much less painful to take the lid off the jar.

The problem for the doctors is this is more of a chemistry and engineering project so the doctors are kind of left out of it and can't make any money from it. The Catholic priests are against it because they want women to create the kids.

But the best part is that this could be set up in a couple's garage and when they are done having kids, they get the garage back!

Actually, I think this technology (is that the right word) should be developed as if women know kids can be grown outside, then they will be able to get operations that prevent pregnancy easier because the doctors don't have to worry about "changing their mind", they can make kids in the garage. It also seems more possible than a uterus transplant.
November 28, 2021
mr. neptune
cfdavep

Why would men make a baby inside a body when they can set up an overgrown lava lamp in their garage outside of the body?

Just set up all the chemicals and the power and oxygen to create the kids and when the time comes it's much less painful to take the lid off the jar.

The problem for the doctors is this is more of a chemistry and engineering project so the doctors are kind of left out of it and can't make any money from it. The Catholic priests are against it because they want women to create the kids.

But the best part is that this could be set up in a couple's garage and when they are done having kids, they get the garage back!

Actually, I think this technology (is that the right word) should be developed as if women know kids can be grown outside, then they will be able to get operations that prevent pregnancy easier because the doctors don't have to worry about "changing their mind", they can make kids in the garage. It also seems more possible than a uterus transplant.

Huxley
In the Bottling Room all was harmonious bustle and ordered activity. Flaps of fresh sow's peritoneum ready cut to the proper size came shooting up in little lifts from the Organ Store in the sub-basement. Whizz and then, click! the lift-hatches hew open; the bottle-liner had only to reach out a hand, take the flap, insert, smooth-down, and before the lined bottle had had time to travel out of reach along the endless band, whizz, click! another flap of peritoneum had shot up from the depths, ready to be slipped into yet another bottle, the next of that slow interminable procession on the band.

the level of desperation is appalling... this just proves something I have thought for a long time. As BC becomes better and more available this type of breeder hysteria rises exponentially. The pressure, the natalist progaganda... cripes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login