Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some people really hate CF/CL women

Posted by cfdavep 
Some people really hate CF/CL women
August 12, 2022
Some guy on yahoo was commenting on Anne Heche and the fact that they will soon be taking her off life support.
The guy commented that the woman whose house she hit was "only a barren 'pet parent' anyway, so Anne hit the "right house"

There is no way to know anything about the personal life of the victim in the case, but the comment was especially awful towards women who are single, CL/CF
Re: Some people really hate CF/CL women
August 12, 2022
Anne Heche has two kids! I can tell someone has been exposed to CF people and has a chip on their shoulder. Sounds like something a regretful duhd would say hot smiley

EDIT -- I just realized that the commenter meant the homeowner. My comment about regretful duhd still stands sticking out tongue
August 15, 2022
Ketchup
I can tell someone has been exposed to CF people and has a chip on their shoulder. Sounds like something a regretful duhd would say.

I fully agree. Do you ever notice it is mostly the duhs who act like this? Moos vent but the duhs get bitter the minute they find out a woman isn't a womben and often make attacking comments such as this. Breeding isn't mandatory.
August 16, 2022
freya
Ketchup
I can tell someone has been exposed to CF people and has a chip on their shoulder. Sounds like something a regretful duhd would say.

I fully agree. Do you ever notice it is mostly the duhs who act like this? Moos vent but the duhs get bitter the minute they find out a woman isn't a womben and often make attacking comments such as this. Breeding isn't mandatory.

Misogyny. It's another way to punish women for the audacity of having a uterus.
August 16, 2022
I think some men get shitty about CF women because they get offended that there is any woman who exists who wouldn't want to carry their precious seed. Not that they would actually want to raise any child made from the aforementioned union, but so many men's egos are so reliant on their masculinity that they can't handle hearing about a woman who doesn't want kids because it means they don't want HIS kids and that threatens his fragile little ego. These would be the same guys who get mad when they hit on a lesbian and get turned down.

Moos do it too, but not as aggressively. They're more passive aggressive, saying "it must be nice" any time someone without kids describes something they bought or did without kids, or using any of their favorite bingoes such as, "you're not a real woman unless you have children" or "when you meet the right man, you'll want kids" while the woman's CF spouse is standing right there.

I think Moos give CF women much more shit about childfreedom, but some men can be particularly ugly and toxic about it because they're so damn insecure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login