Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smart teen girl

Posted by cfdavep 
Smart teen girl
August 13, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/wnmnxz/welcome_to_the_new_america/

She told the doc her period dates are none of a doctors business, just that it is regular. She feared being reported to the authorities
Re: Smart teen girl
August 16, 2022
Fucking infuriating that we're reduced to withholding medical information from our doctors, but she was smart to do it, sad to say.
August 16, 2022
It is very sad because it shows women are becoming too scared to confide in their doctors, even when such information might be used for the women's benefit (like diagnosis of a reproductive disorder). But I can't say I blame any woman who doesn't wish to share this information now because it can easily be used against them to deny them medications because they might be pregnant.

I'm shocked that ever since I went on the pill years ago, absolutely NOBODY has asked me when my last period was - not even my gynecologist. Before, it was a standard question and if it had been more than maybe two weeks since my period arrived, I'd have to pee in a cup so the hospital could charge me $50 for the doctor to use a $1 urine test to tell me what I already knew. But I guess doctors now presume that taking pill = taking pill correctly (which I do, but a lot of women do not) and that there is absolutely zero risk of pregnancy. It's probably why I was prescribed something that is known to cause miscarriages and birth defects without issue some months back. Compare to when I was a teen trying to get an antibiotic for a sinus infection and I had to fight tooth and nail to get it because it was a drug known to cause birth defects and obviously all young women are pregnant and just lying about it to fuel their secret abortion agendas!
August 18, 2022
I had surgery several months ago and they made me take a pregnancy test even though I've had a tubal for 13 years! Also the surgery was to remove my uterus. Like, even if there was by some absolute miracle a fetus in there, isn't it rather obvious that I wouldn't want to keep it?
August 19, 2022
although I suppose in one way they would like to know because if there was a fetus there, if they missed it...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 19, 2022
Ketchup
I had surgery several months ago and they made me take a pregnancy test even though I've had a tubal for 13 years! Also the surgery was to remove my uterus. Like, even if there was by some absolute miracle a fetus in there, isn't it rather obvious that I wouldn't want to keep it?

Consider the pregnancy test CYA test. The hospital is covering its ass, as breeders will commonly state what you stated and then sue the hospital for all it has if the breeders shit out a defective loaf in 9 months. It is also true that tubal ligation can fail, and again, CYA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login