Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder whines about mediocre resort with brat care

Posted by freya 
Breeder whines about mediocre resort with brat care
August 15, 2022
Bratcare is the most important aspect of a vacation for some. Or they could just wait until the brats are over five and send them off to overnight camp.

The claim is this is the only resort with really good bratcare. Perhaps it isn't profitable to accommodate breeders or is a lack of competition making this particular resort lazy?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/travel/my-family-just-came-back-from-a-mediocre-resort-we-d-go-back-in-a-heartbeat-just-because-of-the-childcare/ar-AA10oICt?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=812258e83d994164b4c83f290dda3411
Re: Breeder whines about mediocre resort with brat care
August 15, 2022
Bed. Made. Lie!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 16, 2022
Holy shit, that photograph looking into, what, a courtyard? is depressing as hell. And they'd go back in a heartbeat so they could foist their kids off on someone else and they could stay in their shitty hotel room. Yikes.
August 17, 2022
shitty room without brats. quiet... probably worth a shitty room

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 17, 2022
The line in the article about “vegan options for my three-year-old” tells me everything I need to know about these people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 17, 2022
Bed made. Lie.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login