Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man who has fathered 48 children struggles to find love

Posted by freya 
Man who has fathered 48 children struggles to find love
August 15, 2022
Perhaps the 48 liabilities have something to do with it? Or the 10-12 more that are on the way? By all means, keep giving away your sperm for free.

Any woman with half a brain knows that a small percentage of women who received donated sperm will ploy the sperm donor to pay up brat support if things go south for her. By the law of averages he could easily end up paying brat support for five or more of these brats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/man-who-has-fathered-48-children-struggles-to-find-love/ss-AA10x1hM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0744be8969084a7fb38698d639ea6141
Re: Man who has fathered 48 children struggles to find love
August 16, 2022
Women often don't even want to be with a guy with one kid, let alone four dozen! Women probably feel weird about him just handing out sperm to anyone, and who knows if he'll keep on being "generous" after he's in a relationship. I couldn't get the MSN article to load, but I tried looking for it elsewhere. If the guy is dumb enough to give away his sperm to people who know who he is, all it will take is one of those mommies going through a financial crisis to sue him for child support like you said.

Hell, not even that much. One of the recipients of his "donations" might just decide one day that she's tired of being a single mommy and that it's time for the baby-daddy to start pulling his weight, or she doesn't want to be a Moo anymore at all and just dumps the brat in the guy's lap. Yeah, maybe he doesn't actually see those kids, but there will be well over 50 chances for this to happen in the future because according to another article about this serial breeder, he has TEN MORE loaves on the way that he "helped" women conceive. I figure any lesbian couples to whom he donated his fetus batter used the tried and true turkey baster method, but I wonder if he delivered the goods the "old-fashioned way" to straight single women with loins longing to be fertilized? Barring someone who is interested in an open relationship, I don't think most monogamous women would be on board with that.

He feels his method is better than just donating anonymously via a sperm bank so the recipients can meet him. I think that would make it weirder, wouldn't it?

Quote from another article
“I haven’t dated in ten years. I’ve told women about what I’m doing before and usually they aren’t interested after that,” he recently admitted to Truly. “They just say, ‘I understand you help women, but I wouldn’t want someone who has children with another woman.’ They don’t think that’s cool.’

Helping people is often accompanied by sacrifices. In order to help women conceive loaves without the anonymity of a sperm bank, it means he forfeits any possible attractiveness to the opposite sex outside of those who want to get knocked up by him. The guy seems conventionally physically attractive and it sounds like he keeps himself healthy, so for women to turn their noses up at him in spite of those positive traits means his love life is pretty much FUBAR. If he's happy about what he does, good for him. Nobody in their right mind would want a guy with 50+ children. Even the loneliest, thirstiest, ugliest women wouldn't want him when he has over fifty families' worth of baggage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login