Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

These motherf**n legislators need to see the fallout of their handiwork

Posted by twocents 
These motherf**n legislators need to see the fallout of their handiwork
August 18, 2022
Baby will die. Period.

https://www.nola.com/news/healthcare_hospitals/article_d08b59fe-1e39-11ed-a669-a3570eeed885.html?utm_source=reddit.com

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
It’s not about the babies, it’s about controlling women. If she’s pregnant, she’s more vulnerable and less likely to have any fight in her.

Pregnant woman

“I never in a million years thought it would affect me like this,” she said. “It seems like Louisiana is the hardest place right now to get that done. They don't even wanna say that word.”

This quote has a very “leopards ate my face” quality to it. I wonder if this woman votes Republican.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
I don't understand these women who have no concept of baybees with serious defects until it happens to them and then bam, all of the sudden they get it. They seem to lack any sympathy or empathy towards others unless they have been in the same situation. Guess they are fools and have to learn from their own experience and not the mistakes of others.
I suppose all these forced birthers want every woman carrying a skull-less fetus to carry it to term like these compassionate people so the baybee can have a short, painful life and gasp for breath while the parunts paint its nails, take pictures and let it "meet the relatives" via Zoom and follow up with a funeral with all the bells and whistles.

Look, I'm all for choice. If someone wants to carry something like this to term, let them. But if someone else thinks the compassionate thing to do for the fetus and the mother is to abort, the woman should be able to do that.

**WARNING the links are graphic and they show a baybee with acrania, aka no skull. The subject of this thread is a woman in Loser-Anna, aka Louisiana, who is carrying a baybee with this same condition.
bell_flower
I suppose all these forced birthers want every woman carrying a skull-less fetus to carry it to term like these compassionate people so the baybee can have a short, painful life and gasp for breath while the parunts paint its nails, take pictures and let it "meet the relatives" via Zoom and follow up with a funeral with all the bells and whistles.

I didn't realize the brain would be outside of the skin in this condition.
This baybee's condition was co-opted as a photo op. This is sickening as the baybee couldn't breathe and was turning purple and suffering tremendously. How can any sentient human think painting a two lb. premature infants nails is anything but sickening? And having the siblings hold their sister seems to be a bit much, it could result in them having nightmares or psychological issues. And what is with all the smiles at the funeral? Does anyone care about any of these siblings? They mostly look confused, even though they are smiling (probably forced).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login