Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen forced into motherhood because deemed "not mature" enough for abortion by court

Posted by toraneko 
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-court-says-teen-not-mature-enough-abortion-rcna43344

She has no parents, no job, no support and has plainly said she's not ready to be responsible for another human. The initial judge that forced this on her was female. Two of the appeal judges said she should be given the abortion but the dissenting one said she's "not mature" enough because she didn't check a box on a form accepting free legal counsel.
at the least if she is stymied I would leave it at a safe haven. fuck these old turds in robes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Not mature enough to have an abortion, but mature enough to have her body torn up by pregnancy and birth.
kittehpeoples
Not mature enough to have an abortion, but mature enough to have her body torn up by pregnancy and birth.

Welcome to the shithole USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
If she's not mature enough for an abortion, how can she possibly be mature enough to raise an entire human being? What kind of ass-backwards logic is that? That's like saying a minor isn't mature enough to get a driver's license, but they're mature enough to operate an actual vehicle. Or is it the dumbass belief that making babbies = instant maturity? If that's the case, the girl could have the loaf, become magically mature, and then commit a PNA, because by then she would be mature enough to abort! eye rolling smiley

Here's hoping the girl miscarries. I know miscarriage isn't something to be taken lightly either and can potentially be a medical emergency if it doesn't progress like it should (especially if there's any chance she would be refused medical help for an incomplete miscarriage because it falls under the umbrella of abortion). But this girl is exercising sound logic by not wanting to be a parent when she is in the least ideal situation for reproduction - still in school, Duh is MIA, she's still a kid herself, not to mention her total lack of desire to breed.

If she does have to give birth, I think she should put the names of two of the judges who decided she's too immature to abort on the child's birth certificate as the legal parents of said child. Because clearly by denying her access to a termination that she wants to have, they MUST want to step up and provide for the child themselves, right??? Sounds that way to me!
schizophrenic? the societal reality disconnect is on full display not only here but elsewhere...

one of them is the increasing number of older males knocking up teenagers.. the girls are becoming younger and younger... why? easier manipulated and controlled. which says something about teenage immaturity. however, society seems to regard teen moos mature adults because they shit out a kid. the majority have not finished high school. the majority are not independent or self supporting, they have to be supported by mommy and daddy and/or the taxpayer.. and the male is no longer in the picture... what a surprise. but say that and you get all sorts of insane shit from breeders.

once these stupid unmotivated ignorant little cunts have their crotch turd and end up in welfare, they are trapped. the welfare system will keep them in their breeding pens. one of the reasons they don't care about the shack up sperm donor, they want the sow in her breeding pen so she can drop multiple turds

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

twocents
once these stupid unmotivated ignorant little cunts have their crotch turd and end up in welfare, they are trapped. the welfare system will keep them in their breeding pens. one of the reasons they don't care about the shack up sperm donor, they want the sow in her breeding pen so she can drop multiple turds

The military industrial complex cums every time a bit of cannon fodder is born in those breeding pens.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!

one of them is the increasing number of older males knocking up teenagers.. the girls are becoming younger and younger... why? easier manipulated and controlled.

These guys need to be prosecuted. A lot of these girls are trying to escape a bad home situation where the father is absent and the mom doesn't give a shit about the kid. It's sad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login