Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh gets tazed after blowing through accident scene

Posted by thom_c 
Duh gets tazed after blowing through accident scene
August 23, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/cops-tase-ohio-dad-who-almost-ran-officer-over-on-way-to-zoo/

Ohio dad tased after nearly running over cop while speeding to pick family up at Columbus Zoo
By Yaron Steinbuch

Startling footage shows an Ohio man telling cops who tased him that he loves them after authorities say he nearly mowed one of them down.

The driver, identified as 36-year-old Joseph Solinger, sped by the scene of a traffic accident in front of the Columbus Zoo as police officers were directing traffic around 2 p.m. Friday, WSYX reported.

The bodycam video shows an officer yelling at Solinger to stop.

“I’m trying to get to my wife and kids,” he tells the officer.

“OK, and you think that trying to kill somebody is the way to do that,” the cop yells at him and asks for his driver’s license.

But the driver peels off and several police officers run after his Jeep.

rest with video at link

he does not look normal. sorry.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Duh gets tazed after blowing through accident scene
August 23, 2022
I really hope he's stoned.
August 23, 2022
Clearly the officer is the one at fault in this situation. He obviously doesn't know that breeders are extra extra special and are exempt from any laws, rules, regulations and courtesites that lower human life forms (translation: everyone who isn't them) must abide by. Bizzy breeders are totally allowed to blitz through accidents and traffic stops and cops need to learn their place and not try to pull over these fine upstanding citizens who are busy raising felons the future.

One of the many charges in the lovely legal bouquet thrown to the proud papa bear was driving under the influence - by what exactly, I have no idea. At least being drunk and/or stoned makes his dumbassery make marginally more sense. Why wasn't he at the zoo with his happy famblee? Did he dump the wife and sprogs at the animal museum and then go off to get stoned? Sounds like some wonderful life choices led this man to needing substances to cope with a family outing.
August 23, 2022
Cambion
Clearly the officer is Sounds like some wonderful life choices led this man to needing substances to cope with a family outing.

Ahhh yes. The joy of day-long tantrums and screaming toddlers trying to un-alive themselves, and you're spending all day long trying to keep these worthless shits alive. Sounds like my idea of hell. But then, I do something called prevention and don't have to deal with worthless, screeching yard apes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 24, 2022
Let me guess, he has exactly 10 minutes to make it to the zoo then take everyone to the hospital and donate a kidney to his wife, a piece of liver to his dotter and bone marrow to his other brat. If he doesn't do this they will all die because of those meany police! That must be the case! Couldn't possibly be something trivial.
August 25, 2022
stoned might explain the absurdity of his thought process.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login