Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo hating "pet parents"

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo hating "pet parents"
August 27, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/wyrbls/woman_compared_her_dog_to_my_baby/

I sometime go over to dogfree to read about irresponsible dog owners and dangerous dogs.

A moo got on there and said she went to Wally-world and "wore her baybee" in front. I guess that means one of those carry things where the sprog hangs in front. So moo runs into a woman with the same get up and is "wearing" her dog on her in front.

Moo is enraged that "dog parents" are taking over "moo culture" and with the same gear to show the public the dog is a "baby" A lot of the moos on their claimed that women who go that far with dogs can't have sprogs and the dog is a replacement for that. Some of the moos said that if you did not go though the pain of birthing it t hen it is not your baby"
Re: Moo hating "pet parents"
August 27, 2022
Moos have babies for the attention, so of course they get jealous of people who use their pets for attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 28, 2022
Surprised they aren't trying to change Mother Nature into another name for daring to co-opt their precious MIJITW!
August 28, 2022
cfdavep
Some of the moos said that if you did not go though the pain of birthing it t hen it is not your baby"

The same crazy bitches who say if a woman has a c-section, she didn't give birth/isn't a real mom. Parental gatekeeping is flat out psychotic.
August 29, 2022
Don't women with human babies have shit to do, what with being bizzy breeders and all? Why do they have to focus so damn much on what pet owners do or don't do with their dogs? Who gives a fuck if some random person is wearing their dog in a sling? I suppose you could say it's a problem that this person had their non-service dog in a grocery store with them, but the staff probably don't get paid enough to care to throw people accompanied by animals out.

Shut the fuck up and mind your own business, Moos! Unless someone treating their pet as their baby is directly harming the breeder, can't they just fuck off? Stay the hell home if you don't want to see someone babying their animals. If people want to call themselves parents to animals, then let them. Maybe if human babies weren't so fucking awful, more people would consider having them. I'd personally never refer to myself as a "cat mommy" because I am not nor will I ever be anybody's mommy. When I still had cats, I'd usually just refer to myself as being "owned by cats" because anyone who has or had a cat at any point will know that dogs have owners and cats have staff. tongue sticking out smiley Mine sure had me trained like a circus monkey.

Getting angry or jealous over someone wearing their pet in a loaf sling speaks volumes of the Moo's insecurity and most certainly regret over her own decision to breed. I think people overall are beginning to find brats less cute and animals more cute, so breeders better get used to pets stealing the spotlight from their crotch maggots.
August 29, 2022
I actually feel like getting a dog small enough to wear as a front sling and wear it every where to annoy this type of moo.
August 30, 2022
I have a sling and I use it for fostering kittens.

A lot of the Moos on that page are getting in a lather about the dog being in the store in the first place because it's a "filthy animal." Do these Moos not understand how disgusting incontinent baybees and toadlers are? I've seen people in the grocery store who put their kid's butt on counters and many of them put their diapered butts into shopping carts. And let's talk about restaurants and pools.....Ewwwww.

Probably the only good thing to come from COVID is that most grocery stores have disinfectant wipes at the front of the store so you can wipe your cart down before you use it.

Getting angry or jealous over someone wearing their pet in a loaf sling speaks volumes of the Moo's insecurity and most certainly regret over her own decision to breed.

Nail, meet head.
August 30, 2022
With all due respect, what the fuck is "mom culture"? They had kids, that's it. Not to disrespect the act of parenting itself, but it sounds like they want backpats for reproducing, and they made up a whole aesthetic for it. It's a little dark, actually.
August 30, 2022

With all due respect, what the fuck is "mom culture"? They had kids, that's it.

Good question. I see this crap on social media:

#momlife
#boymomlife
#girlmomlife

They build their entire persona on having shat something out.

The evolution of the Moohood lexicon is telling. When I grew up, most women who were home with kids, including my own mother for a brief time, were called homemakers. "Homemakers" is a term that makes me think of action. My mother's life did not revolve around us and she took pride in her "job." Her job was to keep a clean, economical house and stretch those dollars. She made meals from scratch and kept a clean house with cloth diapers, no diaper genie, no microwave, no dishwasher, and few of the great appliances we have today. (I wouldn't want to live without my Bissell Crosswave.) She and my dad also shared one car. When we accompanied her to places, we knew we needed to behave--OR ELSE.

The house was clean and orderly and so was she. I do not recall ever seeing her look like a hot mess. NEVER.

Contrast that with the term "stay at home mom." When I hear that term today, I think of someone who is sitting on her ample ass at home, catering to her kids 24/7 and allowing them to rule the (messy, chaotic) house while she looks like a hot mess and orders takeout food. ETA:
And bitches constantly about the kids on some on-line platform like Reddit or FB. (This is an accurate description of one of my co-worker's wives. They eat out at least once a day and are always fighting about the bratty kids and money.)

Sucks to be Moo!
August 30, 2022
Everything has turned into to some type of Lifesttyle aesthetic. Moohood definitely has a Keeping Up with the Jones feel to it, especially in the 'burbs or trendy hipster urban 'hoods. They all have to have the same types of things etc.

Maybe as a kid I was too young to see it, but I dont believe parents were like this back in the day. Everyone did certain things in the 'hood like go to church, shop at store near by, go to diner on corner, but not bcuz it was a trend, moms didnt drive bcuz usually just one car so you just go to same places beccuz close. You werent in competition w/ each other bcuz youre at home wearing low key clothes cleaning the house. But now they have a mom uniform but they make sure it is a trendy uniform each season.
August 30, 2022
yeah, it's all status and cultish behavior. My "smarter" sister always said she didn't want kids (note to self: never believe it when people say that. 90%, they cave!). But she was incredibly fertile and wouldn't/couldn't use the pill or IUD. So, after 2 "OOPS"es, she was in her mid 30s and decided that she "might never get another chance" so decided to keep the third. The guy stepped up (for 25+ years) and she suddenly turned into a Moo. So many sentences included "because I'm a Maahhm" etc. She was incredibly lucky in her daughter---a pretty easy and sweet kid to raise. But the attempts at getting worshipped for Moodom!! You notice that most sproggers must then get a better house, new car, etc "because of the baybee!
August 31, 2022
Eh, I don't like the title "pet parent" for myself and I find some of the behavior directed towards pets to be pretty fucking over the top. I'm not my cat's "mom" and I correct the very sweet and well-meaning vet staff who refer to me as such. Having a pet is such a different (and BETTER) reality than having a kid.

But that is my own opinion, and I conduct my own life accordingly.

If people want to wear their tiny dogs, by all means go for it. Life your best life with that tiny dog.

Parents who think that practice somehow "takes" something from them are seriously insecure.
September 01, 2022
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FblPCH6X0AAfZE4?format=jpg&name=medium

This would kill them
September 01, 2022
cfuter

Fools with pets.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 01, 2022
bell_flower

With all due respect, what the fuck is "mom culture"? They had kids, that's it.

Good question. I see this crap on social media:

#momlife
#boymomlife
#girlmomlife

They build their entire persona on having shat something out.

I think it's people who can't handle how isolating parenting is, so they're looking for a way to belong to a larger community that doesn't involve actually having to go anywhere or do anything (because they can't actually do that, they have kids weighing them down).
September 01, 2022
cfuter

This would kill them

Definitely get their goat

thom_c
cfuter

This would kill them

Definitely get their goat

bouncing smileys
September 12, 2022
I saw a guy wearing one of those baby carriers but with a puppy in it and it was adorable. Everyone he passed was turning to look and smile. I doubt you get the same reaction with a baby!
September 12, 2022
yurble
I saw a guy wearing one of those baby carriers but with a puppy in it and it was adorable. Everyone he passed was turning to look and smile. I doubt you get the same reaction with a baby!

I would see young fathers with those things with a baby and was so glad it would never be me. I can't think of anything less macho than one of those things.
September 13, 2022
If I had a cat, I would absolutely get one of those pet strollers for it. It's the only time in my life I would willingly push a stroller.

Breeders can't accept that the tides have turned and fewer and fewer people find their loaves cute, especially as more people choose pets over children. And since breeders attach their entire identities to their sprogs, people being uninterested in them is a huge blow to their fragile little egos.

So instead of just moving on with their oh-so-bizzy lives, they make salty posts about how much they hate "pet parents" and how offended they are when someone calls themselves a "dog mom" or "cat mom" beacuse they didn't earn that title by being pregnant and giving birth, so it's "cheating" to call themselves parents.

Also, ever notice it's not Duhs who piss and moan about "pet parents?" It's always mommies who get their udders in a knot over this shit. Given all the bitching they do about how haaaaaaard it is to be parents, you'd think they'd have better things to do than gatekeep like this. Nope, let's be petty over pet owners who are harming literally nobody by calling themselves "parents."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login