Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Titfeeder extraordinare update

Posted by freya 
Titfeeder extraordinare update
August 29, 2022
Guessing things slowed way down for her after that moment of revealed titfeeding of a 4-year-old and now she is craving attention again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/mom-who-breastfed-4-year-old-on-iconic-time-magazine-cover-looks-back-i-didn-t-like-the-photo/ar-AA11eCF0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=28ee9dcceae83ed81462c62c48d8cb33
Re: Titfeeder extraordinare update
August 30, 2022
freya
Guessing things slowed way down for her after that moment of revealed titfeeding of a 4-year-old and now she is craving attention again.

No child that can form memories should be breastfeeding!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 01, 2022
craftyzits
freya

There was a post on reddit about an 8 year old breastfeeding...the moo said she was letting her kids self-wean. Giant ick. I wonder if she'll start to get the hint that all is not well when she's bfing her teenaged son?
September 01, 2022
kittehpeoples
craftyzits
freya

There was a post on reddit about an 8 year old breastfeeding...the moo said she was letting her kids self-wean. Giant ick. I wonder if she'll start to get the hint that all is not well when she's bfing her teenaged son?

I suspect she's a Pedo.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 02, 2022
craftyzits
kittehpeoples
craftyzits
freya

I suspect she's a Pedo.

One of those women whose "most important relationship with a man" is the one she has with her son.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login