Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh for f**k sake!!!!trout slap

Posted by danity 
Oh for f**k sake!!!!trout slap
September 06, 2022
I have actually heard it all now.

So I have been paying attention to the latest mess unfolding with Britney Spears and her two sons/ex-husband.

TLDR : the kids are now siding with her jobless waster ex-husband AND her abusive mother and father and saying SHE'S the problem.

This woman sacrifices her mental health and entire life to keep seeing/in contact with these little brats FOR YEARS and when she finally breaks

free,they turn on her and abandon her for their loser duh. So far : a walking ad for being CF.

To be fair to Britney, she seems to be taking no shit from them. She recently said they'd be cut off at 18. Too right.

Anyway...I was reading comments about this on twitter and some shitforbrains ( in response to all of this) posts the following:

"Sam if u somehow read this, i want britney to pregnant ASAP! a baby girl is better"

Sam is her current husband.

Yes, having yet another kid that will likely also grow up spoiled and entitled is DEFINITELY the answer to this situation.

Why are people so blindingly stupid???? I give up! hitting head against a brick wall
Re: Oh for f**k sake!!!!trout slap
September 06, 2022
My sense is that Britney is broken, and her family is fucked up, and as Danity said, those kids are as entitled as all hell.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 06, 2022
She really got some solid burns on Federline and the boys, like reminding them they should want her to be healthy because she's paying their dad $40,000/month in support. She also says the kids would come to her house and leave if she wasn't showering them with gifts and feeding them high end food, and she's done with them when they are 18.

I was tacky for them to appear on national TV and they were obviously coached by their father, but it's not surprising because the whole family is a trashy train wreck and there was also a bitter custody battle.

I believe the conservatorship kept her finances in check. It's my opinion that unfettered access to her money would have been a financial disaster for her. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I believe the conservatorship was not abusive--I mean Jezus, her entire family was sucking off her. I didn't watch the documentary or keep up with the whole mess, but according to Wiki, her Dad was getting $16k a month at one time (and asking for a raise) and Federline was getting the aforementioned $40k per month, while Brittany was getting an allowance of $1500 per week. The lawyers had their hands in the till as well.

What a bunch of abusive parental leeches.

Had she not had an IUD she would probably have had five different kids with five different baby daddies. But I think it was wrong for her not to have control over her body.

She is married to a 28 year old dude now, probably another bad decision, although they have been together for five years and it was widely reported she made him sign a pre-nup prior to marriage.
September 06, 2022
This is among the type of shit that makes me feel like celebrity's brats need to work harder earn my respect. Its so smarmy & sentimentalist how people romanticize celebrity's parasites. Even if they aren't like the above cluster fuck, people wax schmaltz about them. eye rolling smiley bull shitting two faces puking

On top of nepotism, euphoric celebrity worship, & unearned respect being irrational & illogical, of course.
September 06, 2022
retro lizard
This is among the type of shit that makes me feel like celebrity's brats need to work harder earn my respect. Its so smarmy & sentimentalist how people romanticize celebrity's parasites. Even if they aren't like the above cluster fuck, people wax schmaltz about them. eye rolling smiley bull shitting two faces puking

On top of nepotism, euphoric celebrity worship, & unearned respect being irrational & illogical, of course.

Forgot to include, I also don't condone giving their parents a cookie if they managed to not raise spoiled brats. Raising your brats to be good human beings is what you're supposed to do. I ain't kissing your ass for handling a major adult decision responsibly.
September 07, 2022
all because she had to follow the 'lifescript'.. pah. I don't know if she was a decent parent anyway. I wish I could invent an infallible lie detector. the mri is the closest thing to this...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 07, 2022
bell_flower
I was tacky for them to appear on national TV and they were obviously coached by their father, but it's not surprising because the whole family is a trashy train wreck and there was also a bitter custody battle.

I believe the conservatorship kept her finances in check. It's my opinion that unfettered access to her money would have been a financial disaster for her. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I believe the conservatorship was not abusive--I mean Jezus, her entire family was sucking off her.

Had she not had an IUD she would probably have had five different kids with five different baby daddies. But I think it was wrong for her not to have control over her body.

They are definitely all a trashy train wreck. I agree about the conservatorship keeping her finances in place. She'd be dead broke otherwise. As it stands now if there isn't some kind of protection in place I've no doubt she'll end up dead broke. As stupid as they are all it doesn't give them the right to spend her money. Suspect the chances of this ending well are slim, which is sad because she deserves a chance at happiness.
September 07, 2022
I saw the three videos that Federline released a few weeks back, that were supposed to prove that Britney was abusing the kids. Whilst she came off as a little bit unhinged, especially in the one where she randomly barged into their bedroom, in the other two she just came off as a frustrated parent who was dealing with two smarmy little brats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login