Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess mothers are supposed to be fulfilled

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess mothers are supposed to be fulfilled
September 13, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUxwNLhxgBQ

I guess William Hof's wife commit suicide in 1995. William Hof is the breathing for better health guy on youtube. He was married with four kids and his wife jumped off an 8 story building after having all those kids. He claimed the breathing exercises could have saved her and maybe they could have.

Strange how so many people say CF women are depressed cat ladies.
Re: I guess mothers are supposed to be fulfilled
September 14, 2022
This is absolutely awful and I feel sorry for the poor woman.

Never heard of the guy before, and I don't know, if his "methods" are really as groundbreaking and scientific as he thinks. Breathing exercises, and cold treatments, isn't that what yogis were doing for 1000s of years prior?

But my humble opinion would be, that no "breathing exercise" in the world could have saved someone who apparently wasn't fully on board with 4 bloody pregnancies and the resulting kids bulldozing her mental health. At the very least, she would have needed a proper and helpful psychologist, and not this apparent ego-fuelled wannabe-guru, who, more likely than not, talked her into all this procreation madness in the first place.

...aaaaand, after a couple of mins of reading up on the freak, of course, our self-proclaimed guru dates someone 29 years his junior now. And has minimum one other kid with her, being in his 60ies. Ew.

And about the first wife in the 90ies - I suppose being CF was still pretty underground then? So its likely, she wouldn't have received appropriate help?

May she rest in peace.
And as a statement of understanding - if someone were in the position to force me into having even one kid, I'd end it too. Even the messiest death is more appealing to me than parenthood.
Re: I guess mothers are supposed to be fulfilled
September 14, 2022
just wonder if she felt obligated to breed all those trophies into existence...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login