Childless-By-Choice Women Are A Big Part Of Society's Deterioration
September 18, 2022
Apparently child-free men aren't part of this deterioration. Author is religious and is likely knee deep in regret and wants others to experience her misery first-hand, so she seeks ways to target women and guilt them into replicating.

x-ain cunt author
This “child by choice” movement seems to insinuate we’re unaware of the work, slaving away like 50s housewives with no other option. Quite the opposite: We’re working for something bigger than the moment. We’re sacrificing now for the future. We’re giving life to someone else, often for their benefit over our own. That’s not delusional; it’s beautiful.

Yes, we do think you are unaware of the work involved with parunting because despite there being millions of articles and confessions online about how much work raizing brats is pretty much every new parunt is shocked at how much work it entails. If there is anything being a parunt reveals, it is the people who ignore the cautionary tales and can only learn through suffering AKA fools.

Aw yes, the fweture! When all else fails make people feel guilty for not doing their part for the fweture by breeding! What about those women with bad genes or too old to breed, is polluting the gene pool really helping anyone?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/relationships/childless-by-choice-women-are-a-big-part-of-society-s-deterioration/ar-AA11Y4S8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a4e74ba055424626ac456fc192e02628
Re: Childless-By-Choice Women Are A Big Part Of Society's Deterioration
September 25, 2022
They are working on ensuring that "choice" never exists in "child by choice". Republicans are driving that train, Democrats stand by and watch. Good times are ahead of us.
September 25, 2022
Oh for fuck's sake!

We’re sacrificing now for the future. We’re giving life to someone else, often for their benefit over our own.

The future is fucked, get over yourselves. These morons think everyone should breed, regardless of whether they are fit to do so. That's a huge reason why there are so many fucked up people. The idea that breeding is a right and that breeders are self-sacrificing martyrs is about the dumbest thing ever. I can't wait for twenty years from now when all of these precious baybees being pooped out onto the planet as if everything is just fine will be complaining that their parunts are the reason for all their failings and contribute to another failure to launch generation. Sorry but I hate this "everyone must breed" bullshit so much.
September 25, 2022
I saw an article the other day that pollution is one of the causes of the increasing mental problems nowadays. I would not discount this; perhaps in 50 or 100 years the whole damn planet will be nothing but insane people

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login