Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy moo gets roasted for being a crazy moo

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Crazy moo gets roasted for being a crazy moo
September 20, 2022
Woman with unhealthy relationship with her son posts about breastfeeding her six year old, lies about the "words of wisdom" he shared with her about BFing, and gets absolutely slammed in the resulting comments:

Reddit post with moo's original post

Screencaps of the original post's comments (One of my favorite comments: someone says she shouldn't post pictures of her son with stories like this because it could cause him problems, and someone responds not to worry, he's an adult and can handle it.)

Personally, I think if your kid is communicating in complete sentences, it's time to stop breastfeeding, but what do I know? I'm not in an incestuous relationship with my kid.
Re: Crazy moo gets roasted for being a crazy moo
September 20, 2022
Why the baby talk? It's bad enough she's still beefing a child old enough to be in first grade, but can't they talk like normal people and just say "breastfeeding" and "nursing?" Her beefing a first grader is the only part of that post I believe because I know there are far too many breeder women out there who engage in child-led weaning and never boot their brats off the tit.

Also, would a woman still be lactating almost seven years after giving birth? I thought milk dries up after a while. I know there are supplements women can take to increase milk production, but I don't know how effective they are. Unless she's beefing a loaf at the same time, my guess is there is no milk happening and Moo is engaging in "dry nursing," which is letting Junior suck on Moo's udders with no nutritional benefit. The Moos claim it provides comfort to the child that apparently a pacifier can't offer. Mmhmm sure, it's for the child's benefit and not for Moo to get her rocks off.

Always seems to be a thing with Moos and their sons too, I don't see too many instances of Moos boob-feeding their daughters well into puberty.
September 21, 2022
Cambion
Always seems to be a thing with Moos and their sons too, I don't see too many instances of Moos boob-feeding their daughters well into puberty.

And there you go.

I wonder how many of these women are fantastically sexually repressed and this is an "acceptable" way to get a sexual stimulus that would otherwise in their minds be "slutty" or something....
September 21, 2022
kittehpeoples
Cambion

And there you go.

I wonder how many of these women are fantastically sexually repressed and this is an "acceptable" way to get a sexual stimulus that would otherwise in their minds be "slutty" or something....

wow ya know, you are right it is always a male child you see in these articles and social media
September 21, 2022
kittehpeoples
Cambion

And there you go.

I wouldn't doubt it. Moos will use their kids as justification for aaaaaanything. They'd never admit to exploiting their own children for physical pleasure because they know people would judge them for it if they came right out and said, "I nurse my 120-month-old because it gets me horny." Because if their husbands actually stuck around, odds are they don't touch Moo anymore because her post-pregnasty body is a trainwreck and she figures no other man will want her either, so Junior is the only option left that's accessible. They can disguise their abuse as a wholesome, nurturing activity because breastfeeding is byuuutiful and nobody would ever shame a mommy for feeding her child. eye rolling smiley

And the kids wouldn't know any better because it's all they've known, and much like any other sexual abuser, Moos would likely isolate their kids as much as possible from normal children and teach them not to talk about "boobie time" or whatever with anyone else, so their kids don't openly talk about getting "nummies" after dinner at the age of 15 and get her in trouble.

If this shit is so fine and dandy, I wonder why these Moos don't boob-feed their pre-teen kids in public. Probably because they know they're being perverts nursing a child at such an advanced age, so they do it at home where nobody will call CPS on them.
September 21, 2022
It is probably some form of emotional incest going on, especially with sons. Most animals boot off offspring from nursing once they reach a certain age, I don't know why some human mothers want to prolong such a thing, especially when the child is past a certain age where they can go without it nutritionally.
September 21, 2022
My guess is she is a geezer-moo and this is her last brat. So, keep him a baybee one way or another!
September 21, 2022
There is moron a six-and-a-half-year-old titfeeding here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitMomGroupsSay/comments/xiyilf/the_77_monthold_baby_part_2_boobie_shower/

Hopefully it is the same brat!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login