Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teachers should also have to wipe children’s behinds

Posted by freya 
Teachers should also have to wipe children’s behinds
September 21, 2022
These dumb bints don't see the issue with sending their four year olds to pre-K unable to wipe their asses correctly. Truthfully, because they don't want to be parunts and would prefer a pre-K turn into a bathroom check, because that would be all the teachers would do.

This used to be a requirement for preschool and school and if your brat couldn't do it then off to daycare. Guess times have changed and not for the better:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitMomGroupsSay/comments/xhjeai/teachers_should_also_have_to_wipe_childrens/
Re: Teachers should also have to wipe children’s behinds
September 22, 2022
I was watching Family Feud the other day and one of the questions was "at what age do kids learn to tie their shoes". The two people who guessed said five and six. The most popular answer was five. Five!! I remember being taught how to tie my shoes in preschool at three or four! At five you're already in kindergarten. By then you should be self-sufficient enough to do things like tie your shoes and wipe your ass. Then again I see these posts about kids being breastfeed until they can write a thesis.
September 22, 2022
TBH I learned at 5 in kindergarten, it was part of a test we had to do, know our address, phone number etc. I didnt go to preschool and it wasnt a thing as much back then. Girls wore little girl shoes w/ buckles back then so I didnt know. I learned tho.

But I understand what ya mean. When my 8 y.o. nephew couldn't make toast for himself, I was like what does my SIL teach him while she's home all day?
September 22, 2022
I'm not keen in kids not having automatic laces on the shoes because shoe laces can cause a lot of accidents, especially the round ones. Shoelaces can get untied, and kids don't notice, and then the kid face plants on the curb. This causes a lot of chipped teeth and what-have-you.

Because of autism, I didn't tie my own laces 'til age 9.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 22, 2022
would have liked to see a few comments from that thread

found the group actually. maybe this is a group where the few moos with actual common sense sound off

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

September 23, 2022
If a teacher wants to help a child learn this crap (no pun intended), then that's one thing. But it seems more and more, kids are being sent to school with minimal to no basic skills like tying their shoes or knowing how to shit in a toilet because the teachers are expected to partially assume parenting duties. Will female teachers be expected to nurse their students next too?

I never went to daycare, but I know the requirements for kindergarten were that you had to know how to tie shoelaces (no buckles or velcro) and how to crap in a toilet, So how many years are teachers expected to wipe butts so the parents don't have to? Will someone be accompanying the prom queen to the toilet to clean her arse for her? Is the coach gonna have to wipe the star quarterback's butt for him when he needs to go in the middle of a game?

If you child can't wipe himself at least a little bit, he is not ready for school.
September 23, 2022
Cambion

If you child can't wipe himself at least a little bit, he is not ready for school.

I think the problem is that the USA has an overwhelming number of tards, and many tards slip under the radar and through the cracks. Do we have a lot of bad parents? Yes, but not this many bad parents. Many parents are simply half assed, and their children are very often suffering from fried zygote syndrome. You cannot teach a fried zygote.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 23, 2022
If you are a lazy parunt, it's just too easy to keep your kid in disposable diapers. Plus, many of them cannot afford diapers so they leave the kid wet, which is sad and horrible. I swim on a regular basis and I cannot stand to be in a wet suit once I get out of the pool.

Appropos of nothing, I saw an advertisement about Tylenol and autism. Apparently there is a link, and a pending class action suit. That could explain why there are so many autards. For years Tylenol was touted as a drug that was safe for use in pregnasty.
September 23, 2022
bell_flower
Appropos of nothing, I saw an advertisement about Tylenol and autism. Apparently there is a link, and a pending class action suit. That could explain why there are so many autards. For years Tylenol was touted as a drug that was safe for use in pregnasty.

No drug is safe to use in pregnancy, and anything you do in this fucked up inviroment will lead to a tard.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 24, 2022
Wow, if I were a parent, I don't think I'd be comfortable with the teacher being with my kid half-naked...sure, 99.99999999% of the time it would be fine, but it seems like it would just invite accusations of abuse.
October 08, 2022
kittehpeoples
Wow, if I were a parent, I don't think I'd be comfortable with the teacher being with my kid half-naked...sure, 99.99999999% of the time it would be fine, but it seems like it would just invite accusations of abuse.

Believe me, after 19 years on the educator side I wouldn't touch this issue with a ten-foot pole. I firmly back any teacher who refuses. Not just because I find it disgusting, think regular-ed kids should have that shit (pun optional) down by kindergarten, it shouldn't be a regular-ed teacher's job, etc. but because I didn't want to be SUED into the STONE AGE. Seriously, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen!!! Toileting issues are one reason why I didn't teach kindergarten. Bleah.
October 08, 2022
wonder what the parunts would do if every single teacher just decided to get out of this nightmare career.

I think we are now seeing the exponential results of refusal to sterilize tards. tards breed without any consideration for anything. tards breed tards despite what all the goody two shoes bleat like braindead sheep. and from this point the tards are really going to explode in numbers as far as I'm concerned because the current crop of tards are going to breed like the proverbial bunnies

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 08, 2022
Awful parents are one major reason I left, tbh.

Teachers were leaving before covid hit, and now they're fleeing in droves. Funny what happens when you make it impossible for educators to do their jobs, then blame them for the results.
October 08, 2022
I keep seeing people talk about that show 'Old Enough' where Japanese toddlers are sent to do errands. I haven't watched it - no desire to watch kids at all - but from how it is described it sounds like the kids manage well enough when they are given responsibilities. It's probably so popular because it is in stark contrast to how little is expected of children here. When I look at photos of myself at five, I was brushing my teeth, preparing food with supervision, cleaning up my toys, setting the table, and so on. Breeders aren't doing their kids any favors by failing to hold them accountable for mastering age-appropriate tasks.
October 08, 2022
yurble
I keep seeing people talk about that show 'Old Enough' where Japanese toddlers are sent to do errands. I haven't watched it - no desire to watch kids at all - but from how it is described it sounds like the kids manage well enough when they are given responsibilities. It's probably so popular because it is in stark contrast to how little is expected of children here. When I look at photos of myself at five, I was brushing my teeth, preparing food with supervision, cleaning up my toys, setting the table, and so on. Breeders aren't doing their kids any favors by failing to hold them accountable for mastering age-appropriate tasks.

In Japan, it is perfectly safe to send your toddler on a minor errand outside. Not all nations are that safe. There are also not any Karens out to set child protective services on your ass for letting your brat out of sight for six minutes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 09, 2022
yurble

I've seen a couple episodes of it and it's not like the kids are being forced to clean the house top to bottom and prepare professional-quality meals for the household or anything. It's like "pick up Daddy's sushi apron from the cleaners and bring it home for him" and the cleaners is a block away and are expecting the kid. And the toddlers have kid moments sometimes where they cry a little because they get frustrated, or they're nervous about doing things alone or they might deviate a little from their course, or they forget what they have to pick up. But overall they do a good job of following instructions - it might take them forever to do an errand, but they do all right. All the kids (at least in the episodes I saw) were also very polite and well-mannered.

Breeders - at least in the US - treat their kids like they're completely helpless their whole fucking lives and do everything for them while expecting them to do absolutely nothing. And they don't stop doing it at a certain age either - they will gladly continue enabling and coddling their kids well into adulthood and then wonder why their 29-year-old darlings can't boil water.

People act like having expectations of their brats is child abuse or something. Why is it practically a crime to have your kids do shit? I mean they probably shouldn't be re-shingling the roof at the age of four years old, but they can handle more than a lot of parents think if given the chance and held to standards. There's a such thing as age-appropriate responsibilities.
October 31, 2022
I was just saying to Hub yesterday, the different new neighbors who have kids and teens (of several different cultures/races BTW so it is a diverse group), at least outside the house where I can literally see them out my windows any time I stand up from a seated position(I'm not pearing out the window like Gladys Kravitz) they literally don' t lift a finger during family BBQ parties or getting the SUV ready for family trips or help in the elaborate gardens the Asians have(I mean how is she gonna learn to do it when she is an adult). I walk my dog down the alley for the last 20 yrs, I've never seen a child or teen even take out a garbage bag. They literally do nothing. And, we already know they generally don't play outside. Anytime I see any outdoor playing in the summer in the yard, it is quickly over in less than 15 mins. I honestly dont understand how afraid parunt are of having their kyds -do anything- around the house, as little as bringing dirty paper plates to a trash can. My head expoldes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login