Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glad to be Childfree in these troubling times..

Posted by DucorpsToo 
Glad to be Childfree in these troubling times..
September 21, 2022
Stumbled across this article a day ago... Let's hope that this doesn't come into fruition!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/20/politics/abortion-bans-murder-charges-invs/index.html
rusty chainsaw
Re: Glad to be Childfree in these troubling times..
September 21, 2022
And no mention of charging the sperm donors with accessory to murder. This is ridiculous!
September 22, 2022
freya
And no mention of charging the sperm donors with accessory to murder. This is ridiculous!

This isn't a pro-life movement, this is an anti-woman movement. The more dead females, as many who aren't women yet are on the chopping block, the better.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 22, 2022
...and to make it worse some of these types want women to get the death penalty for aborting in death penalty states
September 22, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/xkugjq/mega_church_leaders_lay_out_their_plans_for_a/

I think this is the full link from over at collapse. One guy admitted that his sister became a born again and wants a Christian Taliban literally. The Taliban is not just Arabic people they are white Americans also. Americans have the advantage to see it coming and I hope it is prevented
September 22, 2022
I'd like to slit their throats. String them up and slit their fucking throats wide open.
September 22, 2022
"Christian Taliban" is an apt description. To add insult to injury, I also ran across this article today where some clown, a GOP congressional candidate, agrees with groups that wish to repeal the 19th amendment (woman's right to vote)...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics/john-gibbs-womens-suffrage-19th-amendment-kfile/index.html

This $hit is getting worse everyday.. angry smiley
September 22, 2022
Jesus-fuck, I knew women's right to vote was next on the chopping block. These assholes want to send us back to the stone age. Their need to control women is like a bloodthirst to them.
September 22, 2022
Amazing how there's no doubt as to what a woman is when men want to strip away all sex-based rights.
September 22, 2022
fucking men. again...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 22, 2022
twocents
fucking men. again...

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Talk about small dick energy.
September 25, 2022
It was never about protecting babies. Or zygotes. Or anything but their own delicate egos and their bloodthirsty need for control.
September 25, 2022
randomcfchick
It was never about protecting babies. Or zygotes. Or anything but their own delicate egos and their bloodthirsty need for control.

Don't forget to add a side of sadism randomcfchick!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 26, 2022
crazy.... 'so spank me...' but wait, that's masochism. but that is what breeders so anyway? sadism and masochism??? point could be argued

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 01, 2022
twocents
crazy.... 'so spank me...' but wait, that's masochism. but that is what breeders so anyway? sadism and masochism??? point could be argued

If they whine at all about parunting and then go on to have any more brats they are solidly masochistic.
October 01, 2022
freya

I see a future where all persons with uteri will be rounded up into camps and inseminated over and over, then forced to 'parent' the results. This is the road we are on. I thank god my uterus is in a medical dump site somewhere.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 01, 2022
kidfreetexan
I'd like to slit their throats. String them up and slit their fucking throats wide open.

I'd prefer a more lingering form of death, thanks

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 03, 2022
twocents

Ah, but that's the fun kind of SM. They're not into the fun kind. They're into the sociopathic, non-consensual kind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login