Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what is it this time?

Posted by twocents 
what is it this time?
September 22, 2022
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/victoria-moreno-accused-shoving-nephew-3-lake-michigan-charged/

A suburban Chicago woman faces felony charges after she allegedly shoved her 3-year-old nephew into Lake Michigan and did nothing to save the boy, who was rescued by firefighters but is not expected to survive, officials said.

Victoria Moreno, 34, of Des Plaines, Illinois, was charged with attempted first-degree murder and aggravated battery to a child under the age of 13 causing permanent disability, police said Wednesday.

Sources told CBS Chicago the boy struggled for nearly 20 minutes before he was rescued by Fire Department divers.

Cook County Circuit Court Judge Susanna Ortiz denied bail for Moreno during a Wednesday bond hearing, despite defense arguments that she suffers from mental issues. Ortiz called Moreno's alleged actions "intentionally brutal and heinous," the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

So she is a fucking mental. If that kids stupid moronic parent(s) are too dumb to see she is crazy, then they are complicit. 'ohhhh, who would hurt a chyyyyyld'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: what is it this time?
September 22, 2022
The boy isn't expected to survive. What kind of crazy would cause a person to do this to another person?
September 22, 2022
Evil-ass bitch
September 22, 2022
freya
The boy isn't expected to survive. What kind of crazy would cause a person to do this to another person?

A person in poor mental health forced into endless babysitting by breeder relatives can be pushed very easily into killing a child.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 23, 2022
I guess Aunt Vicky didn't want to babysit anymore.

So where was the kid's mother? Another article on the story said the boy's father was in a hospital somewhere awaiting a transplant heart. How nice that if he gets a heart, he'll get to have it freshly broken hearing his sister (or sister-in-law) killed his son. But where's Moo (or the other Duh, maybe they're a gay couple)? Was she there at the lake too? Who entrusted the care of their toddler to a woman with a known history of mental illness? The aunt is definitely to blame here (and she definitely looks nuts), but she didn't get access to the child on her own. Someone handed her the kid. They need to be charged with something too, like being an accessory to murder.

freya

According to the Washington Tribune, someone with psychosis, insomnia, depression and anxiety (all allegedly medicated). If she truly is nuts, she can probably plead insanity. Makes me wonder if she's a wanna-breeder and was jealous that her sibling had a kid and not her, so she evened the playing field by tossing the kid into the lake and watching him die.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chicago-murder-child-mental-health-pier
September 24, 2022
I have started saying this in some posts... I hold these bingoing pro natalists responsible for a lot of child abuse and murder.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login