Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe it is time to start fighting back against the patriarch pricks

Posted by twocents 
Maybe it is time to start fighting back against the patriarch pricks
September 25, 2022
https://jezebel.com/woman-with-severe-chronic-pain-was-denied-medication-fo-1849569187

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Maybe it is time to start fighting back against the patriarch pricks
September 25, 2022
Here is a link to the petition itself

https://www.change.org/p/end-doctors-ability-to-deny-treatment-for-child-bearing-age-patients

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 25, 2022
This is gender- and age-based discrimination, period. It needs to be treated as such. This is supposed to be against the law in healthcare.
September 25, 2022
if you read the article the blacklisting of this woman is so damn typical. rather than fix the problem they try and justify their abuse.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 26, 2022
This BS has been going on in red states for years. If you're a woman of childbearing-age they will not prescribe any medication to you that may hurt a fetus. You have to sign all kinds of documents and prove you're on birth control before they will even prescribe something life-saving. This is even if you're freaking eleven years old and have started your period.
September 26, 2022
Interesting. I wonder what her state Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMPs) report says.

As a clinician I've had more than one present to the the ER stating they are not taking any medications, that they lost their medications , someone stole them, they've never asked form them etc.

The PDMP report shows them getting them from numerous physicians well within the the times they shouldn't get them or attempting to get them from another doctor.

It's very easy to say the physician won't give them to me because of ...
Especially because the physician can't reveal that PDMP report due to HIPAA.

Because of the opioid crisis, the Feds /DEA and State pharmacy boards have mandated state level tracking of scheduled drugs. So many of the routes addicts have taken in the past are now blocked. They can't go to hospital A get denied so then go to Hospital B. The physicians are required to check the PDMP report and if the person is flagged, no physician may prescribe a scheduled drug.

Our physicians have been accused of being racists, sexist, all kinds of things because they will not write prescriptions or refill prescriptions for narcs, benzos or stimulants. I've even been threatened with violence for not trying to convince the physician.

When it comes to pain meds I'm skeptical.

Click here to login