Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parunts slam recruiter for rejecting stay-at-home mum with ‘10 year gap’ in her CV

Posted by freya 
Any reasonable employer would reject an applicant with a 10 year gap in employment and one of the main reasons to do this is that the coworkers don't want to do the job for this person who is going to be completely lost for a long time. And being a mahm doesn't equal experience unless this is a daycare. Even a few years out of the workforce is likely to result in lots of rejections. Deal with it moos, everyone else does!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-general/parents-slam-recruiter-for-rejecting-stay-at-home-mum-with-10-year-gap-in-her-cv-but-some-agree-with-the-automatic-rejection/ar-AA12nym8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=15e85d62e96946a0903bcb9e395a3112
Idiot
"Very unfair - raising children has lots of transferable skills and should not be dismissed."

Setting aside the number of grown-ass adults who acted like absolute toddlers in the workplace, I've yet to work a job where it would have been useful to know how to change a diaper. People who think raising kids gives them "management experience" are like military spouses who think "they also serve."
just the colossal ego that these sows have acquired in the intervening years... they have over the last century been elevating sow hood and, to a certain degree, duhs to a position that is above God himself imo. I would love to see the hysteria that would ensue say, if God were to actually appear and say 'stop breeding so much, make do with 1 kid'... and make it plain He had said this... I just wonder how this species would handle it. I find the idea hysterical actually...

but I digress. A few months, perhaps half a year interval one can catch up but 10 years? I'd love to see these sows try and make up for the gap in the tech field... but it all goes back to ego and an exaggerated notion of their importance. ego ego ego.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login