Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

baybee amnesia

Posted by freya 
baybee amnesia
October 04, 2022
Article claims baybee amnesia is the only reason anyone would have more than one brat.
It seems to be intentionally written tongue in cheek, likely to avoid breeder onslaught collateral damage.

Human beings forget what it’s like to have a baby. This baby amnesia is absolutely crucial for the reproduction of the human race. Here’s why: no one would ever have more than one baby if they remembered what it was like to have the last one.

Link: https://daviddrury.substack.com/p/baby-amnesia
Re: baybee amnesia
October 04, 2022
My mother always said the only reason she gave birth the second time is because she forgot how bad it was the first time. It’s like how some people has repressed traumatic memories, I guess.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 04, 2022
I've had repressed traumatic memories and they caused flight in situations where it was overcautious and not necessary. I guess trauma can either make someone run away or run towards something.
October 05, 2022
This is where some women will say that women are "tougher" than men. I actually think that if men had babies, there would be a lot of only children. Or men would come up with something like an overgrown Lava Lamp in their garages to grow a baby outside of a body.

There must be a lot of pain amnesia with having kids or there would not be 7 Billion people in the world.

As a man, I will admit I am a wuss with pain. I had a difficult tooth extraction last year and there was pain even with 7 shots of Novacaine and no, I don't want to go through that again.
October 05, 2022
It makes sense that these women would repress what I have to assume is a traumatic amount of pain, but like you guys have already said, it's certainly far from unheard of for a person to repress any kind of traumatic memory. I wonder if a woman could cure her baby rabies after breeding by undergoing hypnosis to unlock those repressed memories of the pain of pregnancy, labor and childbirth.

Just one of the many built-in features humans apparently have to encourage breeding. Like how women experience a flood of oxytocin immediately after sluicing so they will bond with the creature that just ruined their bodies and caused them the worst pain of their lives and not break said creature's neck for what they put them through.

I wonder if humans having enjoyable sex is evolution at work too. I think humans were smart enough to figure out a long time ago that fucking = horrible screaming assholes, and we might have been too smart to engage in sexy time because of the painful (for women, anyway) outcome of it. So nature might have had to trick us into doing it by making it feel good, otherwise we'd just masturbate instead of procreate. Because some other mammals do not have enjoyable reproductive sex at all.

mr. neptune
This is where some women will say that women are "tougher" than men. I actually think that if men had babies, there would be a lot of only children. Or men would come up with something like an overgrown Lava Lamp in their garages to grow a baby outside of a body.

Absolutely. Women who want to have kids tend to attach a lot of emotional value to breeding - growing a new life inside her body, using her body to nourish that life when it's born, creating a whole new person that holds half her DNA. Men usually are not as emotionally invested in the process and they would absolutely 100 percent find a way to work smarter rather than harder when it comes to growing a fetus instead of putting themselves through unnecessary pain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login