Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

16 year old destroys house

Posted by cfdavep 
16 year old destroys house
October 05, 2022
The story said 12 but he is 16

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/xw3h0h/my_jaw_is_still_on_the_floor_after_watching_the/

He ended it with destroying the company laptop which she will be paying for. I guess they put them on meds after years of never hearing no with no consequences and this happens when they go off the meds.

Withdrawal is one hellva drug itself
Re: 16 year old destroys house
October 05, 2022
next time copy adn paste the whole thing. it was taken down.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 05, 2022
Reveddit is our friend.

https://www.reveddit.com/v/childfree/comments/xw3h0h/my_jaw_is_still_on_the_floor_after_watching_the/

The caption read "A 12 year old boy did this after Mom took away his phone" and guys.. it was sheer distruction. Every single room of the house was destroyed. Toilets broken in half, all tvs have broken screens, multiple holes in the walls, counter tops are broken, every single mirror cracked, debris all over the place. Looks like the kid took a sleghammer to every room in the house while there was a magnitude 7 earthquake going on. The woman was crying and hysterical. Towards the end she starts freaking out even more because she found the laptop that her company sent her for work destroyed and in shambles. It looked like she would have to take out a second mortgage on the house to fix all of the damages. If there was a single video that could be used as birth control, this would be the one. I didn't know a 12 year old was capable of THAT much damage! My heart literally broke for this woman and I usually show zero sympathy in these kind of situations.

But... We're "selfish" for not wanting kids?

(I removed the emojis because I get a phorum error when I try to post emojis unsanctioned by the bratfree board)
October 05, 2022
Peace
Every single room of the house was destroyed. Toilets broken in half, all tvs have broken screens, multiple holes in the walls, counter tops are broken, every single mirror cracked, debris all over the place. Looks like the kid took a sleghammer to every room in the house while there was a magnitude 7 earthquake going on. The woman was crying and hysterical. Towards the end she starts freaking out even more because she found the laptop that her company sent her for work destroyed and in shambles. It looked like she would have to take out a second mortgage on the house to fix all of the damages. If there was a single video that could be used as birth control, this would be the one.

This is a mental that isn't cooperative enough to take his meds or parents aren't consistent in insuring he has his meds. Mentals without their meds can be severely dangerous.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2022
this is a consequence of the fucking aclu, fucking politicians, and goody two-shoe groups closing down the mental hospitals.

sometimes these kids that are locked in rooms and chained to walls... there is a reason for this.

I think there was a CSI Miami episode... but don't hold me to it... where a foster family was found guilty of keeping kids in locked rooms, or something like this... it was against the law. but one of the girls the female lead took home out of sympathy and the little bitch tried to set the house on fire because of her latent insanity and deluded belief that the only way to be together for ever was to do this... may not have been fully cognizant of the significance of death but nevertheless... that was the end of her keeping that kid.

reopen the fucking hospitals and fuck the goody two shoes.

I am sorry for the anger I am expressing here but we just had a funeral for a beloved EMT paramedic whom I think I met a while back... I know I had seen her. Stabbed to death by a FUCKING MENTAL. Everyone knew the motherfucker was 'off'. he'd march around and around his block but never had done anything. Goddam bastard just pled 'not guilty' in court. And the fucker ran like the chickenshit turd he was... PROOF THESE BASTARDS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG. And now he is going to play the poor little mental. damn him to hell

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login