Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My autard didn't mean to rape her!

Posted by ladybug2203 
My autard didn't mean to rape her!
October 07, 2022
Duhd says his autard "didn't mean to" sexually assault woman, he "just wanted a hug."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/bowring-park-autism-support-1.6532968

Here is the victims account https://m.facebook.com/100005689301424/posts/pfbid0NwqADS8361npBWJuorftLp4H3CpAQ5D6fUSorRuoZtm75iBvroS2NpQ1imq61JtRl/

edited by moderator to add the non mobile FB link for those viewing on computers:

https://www.facebook.com/100005689301424/posts/pfbid0NwqADS8361npBWJuorftLp4H3CpAQ5D6fUSorRuoZtm75iBvroS2NpQ1imq61JtRl/
Re: My autard didn't mean to rape her!
October 08, 2022
fuck the goddam duh. lock his fucking awtard into the basement or fit him with some sort of alarm that goes off if the fucker tries to leave. or chain him to a bed. best yet, cut his dick and balls off. mental health failure my bloody posterior. should be in a locked unit.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 08, 2022
I was talking to a friend of mine with an adult kid with mental problems and she felt sorry for the duh and went on about not being able to get help for her kid and therefore could relate to the duh. The system in places like NFLD is overwelmed that way with universal healthcare and too many people using it. But a 22 year old like that would probably literally be like an ape freaking out regardless of what help was given.
October 08, 2022
cfdavep
I was talking to a friend of mine with an adult kid with mental problems and she felt sorry for the duh and went on about not being able to get help for her kid and therefore could relate to the duh. The system in places like NFLD is overwelmed that way with universal healthcare and too many people using it. But a 22 year old like that would probably literally be like an ape freaking out regardless of what help was given.

Having grown up with a violent autard sister and a cousin ( who not in the same home), when an autizmoo or autizduhd says "there's no help" usually it means they want a less restrictive environment than is appropriate for their miscreant, usually they were offered more restrictive environments and refused.

And when they don't get the "gentle discipline" low/non restrictive environment that they want for their violent snookums they claim "there's no help".

Example: dad called 911 once for sister, they offered to take her to psychiatric facility, he went all Papa Bear and acted like they were the bad guys and bragged about how he threw them out like some kindve martyr really he called them what were they supposed to do?

My aunt and uncle call the cops on my cousin all the time when he's violent but never let them take him in, so he's no longer afraid of them.

This is what "no help" really means. "No help" also means when they try meds and respite care but "keep our child home" and the meds and respite care/therapists really don't help because the kid needs to be institutionalized, so this is what "no help" looks like.
October 08, 2022
Duh says shit like, "Ohhh he just likes to hug people!" but the story from the "alleged" victim (that's seriously what they called her in the article containing her inverview angry smiley) states that the rapey asshole was on top of her moaning and grunting and trying to get into her swimsuit.

"I know my son loves to hug someone, and I know that if he went to the park without me there with him, if the opportunity arose he was going to hug somebody, and that's exactly what happened," Flynn said.

"I can understand 100 per cent how she felt because my son is a big boy," Flynn said.

The perv probably doesn't know anything about sex or rape or boundaries because who gives the birds and the bees talk to their flaptard? So I can see how he would think that sex looks like a "hug" or his idiot parents told him that sex is a "special grownup hug" or some shit. The point is the victim said NO and he did not listen.

Also, no, Duh does NOT understand how it feels to be a woman minding her own business in a park and having some big retarded ape throw himself on top of her and try to take off her swimsuit in broad fucking daylight in public. Fuck him for even suggesting he knows what that's like because I'm sure his overgrown man-baby never tried to rape him.

This is from the article interviewing the lady:

The woman said she had just gotten out of the park pool and was lying in the grass, sunbathing, when a man jumped on top of her. She said he moaned and grunted while pulling at her bikini bottom. The woman said her mother managed to pull him off her, while they both screamed for help. She said he continued chasing them around in circles, asking for a hug, for nearly 15 minutes while waiting for police to arrive.

Flynn says his son didn't intend to harm her, but the woman and her mother insist the man expressly said he was going to rape her.

Duh better put a fucking lock on the basement door if he's going to claim the system failed his ickle poopsie and keep him home. Because he's gonna escape and try to "hug" a lady one day that isn't afraid to defend herself. It doesn't matter whether or not he thinks his tard child intended to sexually assault someone. The fact of the matter is that is exactly what he did and not everyone will just shrug and say "No hard feelings, mate" when someone's unrestrained retard forces themselves onto a random stranger.

Unless Duh wants to identify his tard's remains in the morgue, he better learn to keep his feral animal in his kennel. Because he's gonna fuck with the wrong person one day and it won't end well for him. Then I'm sure Duh will whinge to the media about all the "senseless violence" in the world that robbed him of his precious baby boy, conveniently leaving out how his son got shot by a parent with a concealed firearm while attempting to rape a toddler in a women's bathroom.
October 08, 2022
faced with something like that duhtard would have been lucky to get his fuck trophy back in one piece. I wonder how much damage getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts would do. I would try and kick until they ruptured.

and these understatements and underplaying by these fucking turd gonad donors is appalling. and the goddam fucker kept following them around. one can hope, but I don't think the cowardly justice system would put this motherfucker into a locked facility

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 08, 2022
So this kid just wanted to hug her? Then why was he jacking off? I'm sure he was just being friendly and didn't have any violent sexual impulses. /eyeroll.

Be prepared for more and more of these stories as Moos and Duds coddle their autards and apologize for them and raise psychopaths who have no regard for others. I don't care if someone is autistic--they can be taught to respect others and they can be raised with boundaries. Yes, it may be harder, and that's the problem--these idiots don't want to try and they want to pad the Earth and blame society.

I can tell you "modern parenting" is worthless in these situations. I worked with someone with a 'tard kid and they were doing all the recommendations of "gentle discipline," doing everything EXCEPT enforce consequences and boundaries and disciplining the brat. The kid was beating on his mother, as so many of them do. I don't give a shit--someone repeatedly hits me with intent to hurt me, they are getting hit back---you usually only have to do this once or twice before they get the message not to hit someone. They start realizing someone will always be bigger and tougher and that's not a bad lesson to learn.

The conventional wisdom for this brat was for the parents and the other kid to go to a "safe spot" and allow this child to trash the house. The kid was having a meltdown because he wanted to use his parents' phones and the "experts" told them to lock their phones in a safe when they got home. My old-school 1970's parents would be laughing their asses off at how these kids are allowed to rule the house and wreck shit the parents bought. My old school parents would have no problem saying, that's my stuff and don't touch it. You want your own stuff to wreck? Get a job and pay for it yourself. (These are also not bad lessons to learn.)

This site is one of the few places where we can tell the truth and not be censored or be accused of being "ableist" or "racists" toward people with autism when they commit crimes.

Here's one where we discussed a woman in Ohio who called the police on her 13 year old, gentle autard. He was out of control and threatening people with a weapon and was shot. (Not fatally.)
IOW, the kid fucked around and found out and of course the Moo is bellyaching about the situation when her kid could have killed someone.

In that same thread I discussed two cases I was aware of:

1. People on FB saying an autard who committed hit and run not once, not twice but THREE TIMES and was going 65 MPH down the wrong side of the road was "wrongfully imprisoned" for his crimes. This dude came very close to killing people and one guy had to live in a nursing home the rest of his life because he was immobile and couldn't even feed himself. I had to look really hard for an unbiased account of what this person actually did--the Washington post picked it up as an issue of racial injustice when it's a miracle this guy didn't kill multiple people and he was obviously not repentant.

2. I have another friend who petitioned the Democratic governor of my state to get her autistic son released early from prison after he was convicted of rape. I read the court transcript of his crimes and I was horrified. That wasn't enough for Moo--she wanted the Governor to pardon the rapist so his record could be expunged.

Give these Moos and inch and they want a mile. They don't think their kids should have any consequences when they exhibit criminal behavior.
October 09, 2022
cfdavep

It is amazing to me that people willing create brats that turn out to be defects and somehow expect society to rally together and for money to be no object for whatever mystical futuer they feel their defect deserves by default. I have an idea, if a person can't handle the probability that a brat may live with him/her until death then consider doing something more productive with their lives where the likelihood of this happening drops to zero. Almost anything is more productive and kinder to the planet than parunting.

Universal healthcare will never be able to handle these situations, despite the fact that pretty much any parunt of a tard would gladly accept "free" 24x7 babysitting, courtesy of the taxpayers if it were possible. And if for some reason there are ever any exceptions made then expect the paruntal whining to never stop because the overwhelming majority of parunts would claim autism or whatever if the end result means they can obtain any "free" babysitting.
October 09, 2022
the number of defectos like this and others are increasing exponentially... mainly because they are allowed to breed... and people refuse to believe in the almighty gene... they apply to animals and everyone else but not sacred gonad worshippers. marry into a famblee with mentals scattered throughout the lot of them and they are shocked when snotleigh turns into an awtard, psycho, socio, etc. but tell them (or if someone expresses doubt about having a child because they suffer from this or tell them it is higher possibility and the eugenics sheeple come out of the woodwork.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 09, 2022
and as an aside, and these teens were just pieces of shit imo, they broke into an occupied house in broad daylight... and the homeowner shot them both dead. the slobbering boohoo moohoos were whining and blubbering about how it was too extreme for their widdle snookums

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 09, 2022
The victim took her FB post down, but her account is still up and public.

I love Canada, but their laws probably forced her to take the post down because she would have been "shaming" the autard rapist, because disabled rights.
October 09, 2022
Peace

I love Canada, but their laws probably forced her to take the post down because she would have been "shaming" the autard rapist, because disabled rights.

I was able to access her FB just now
October 09, 2022
almost all the time it is stinking gonad donors trying to bail out their golden penises. but the same sort trying to cover up for their slutty little cu** daughters is on the rise as well

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 10, 2022
ladybug2203
Peace

I was able to access her FB just now

I can see it again. She must have made that specific post private for a time. There are more than 1000 comments on it.
October 10, 2022
facebook is a pile of brainwashed assholes who have no common sense or any ability to determine right from wrong.

innocent until proven guilty but it sound as if both the awturd and his duhturd have pretty much admitted to the fact that there was an incidence.

facebook cannot call a spade a spade... in some circles this would be regarded as a problem but my understanding is it is just cards... or is it...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 10, 2022
what fb link. none of them work

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 10, 2022
also not surprising. these pathetic excuses for sperm and egg donors cannot accept the fact that they have an out of control little awturd.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 10, 2022
twocents
also not surprising. these pathetic excuses for sperm and egg donors cannot accept the fact that they have an out of control little awturd.

Unfortunately, now there is no place to send your fried zygote when you cannot parent/handle it. The residential nut farms are all closed down, and finding a group home, if your zygote is fit for one, is almost impossible, and you need to get on the waiting list by the time the zygote is born. There is also the problem most insurance won't pay for fried zygote storage.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 10, 2022
craftyzits
twocents

Unfortunately, now there is no place to send your fried zygote when you cannot parent/handle it. The residential nut farms are all closed down, and finding a group home, if your zygote is fit for one, is almost impossible, and you need to get on the waiting list by the time the zygote is born. There is also the problem most insurance won't pay for fried zygote storage.

You are allowed to sign over custody to the state in which they will be forced to deal with it
October 10, 2022
twocents

You are allowed to sign over custody to the state in which they will be forced to deal with it[/quote]

Unfortunately, if you do that, I understand that you lose your right to go to any agency for help, meaning no food stamps, welfare, maybe even unemployment benefits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 10, 2022
The father needs to know what it's like to be sexually assaulted...or as he insists on calling it, "hugged." Maybe then he'd find a little empathy. The attempted rapist needs to never see light of day again...what are the chances that he's actually succeeded at raping someone and it got squashed like they're trying to do with this woman's story, because "he can't help it"? And if he hasn't yet, he obviously will, and probably soon. He knew what he was trying to do, and if he isn't stopped, he will succeed. This woman was extraordinarily lucky that she wasn't alone.

In case Facebook removes this poor woman's story, here it is for future reference:

TRIGGER WARNING

UPDATE AT 9:48am Thursday. CBC NEWS just called me and told me they will not be removing the article. SICKENING! THIS IS NOT THEIR STORY TO TELL! THIS HAPPENED TO ME! AND I WANT MY STORY TO BE TOLD THE WAY IT HAPPENED! I don't know how you people sleep at night, I honestly don't!

Of course speaking with CBC News today was a mistake because they LEFT OUT THE MAJORITY of the details I described, and of course are making it sound like the perpetrator is the victim! I was very PG with my original post that I made to bring awareness to situation and warn young women and girls, but after reading this article I am absolutely INFURIATED by the way they portrayed my response, to say the least. So let's get this straight...

This man jumped on top of me in broad daylight, humping me and moaning while holding me down and trying to haul my bikini bottom off. I could feel his erect penis thrusting in between my legs as I was struggling and screaming for him to get off of me. He was seconds away from penetrating me. Myself and my mother fought very hard together to get him off of me-which took quite some time. He was chasing us around for 20 minutes trying to grab me. He GRABBED MY HAIR and tried to throw me onto the ground again. We had to physically punch this man to get him away from us, all while screaming for help and nobody stepping in. He was standing over our belongings and wouldn't let me put my dress or shoes back on.

The man was pulling his shorts and masturbating in our presence the entire time, while grunting and groaning and trying to get his hands back on me. He did orgasm at one point. He continued to ask me for "hugs"- I later found out that "hugs" is what he calls sex. He also said "I'm going to rape you with my balls!" to me. NONE OF THIS INFORMATION was included in this article!

After reading my original post, a woman had contacted me to tell me that she had been attacked by an autistic man in that park in June. He tried to hump her and his father pulled him off of her and said "You can't keep trying to hug girls" This father is clearly downplaying these sexual assaults by calling them hugs. It completely diminishes and invalidates the trauma we have experienced! This woman wasn't going to press charges until she realised that this is a serial attacker. She has filed a police report today, as well.

This man is an adult with the mind of a child, which means he has the sexual urges of an adult male but not the mental capacity to understand that it is inappropriate to force himself on people, sexually. His father telling him that he's "hugging" women when he is actually trying to force sexual acts upon them is sugar-coating the violence involved. He clearly walks around in that park frequently, from what I've learned today. All I can picture is him approaching a young girl and asking her for a hug. Imagine a young child who doesn't know any better, accepting a "hug" from a stranger and actually getting RAPED!

When I said that I sympathize with the parents, I was saying that it must be very difficult to deal with having such a sick and violent member of your family. It must be very stressful and time-consuming to keep constant watch on him and never allow him out of your sight. It must be hard to know that he can never be left alone in fear of him harming someone; and he is a very strong man so at times it must be hard to restrain him.

I DO NOT SYMPATHIZE WITH THE PARENTS because of the backlash that they are getting from this incident. They need to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for allowing their sick adult son to violently attack women! Autistic or not, I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN PUBLIC and I AM NOT ashamed to come out with my story and I AM NOT excusing his behavior because he has autism!

I stated that I wanted SOME security at this park, not MORE, because right now there isn't ANY.

THIS ARTICLE COMPLETELY TWISTED MY WORDS. It is biased in favor of my attacker and his family. I refuse to have my trauma minimized AND I REFUSE TO BE VICTIM SHAMED! Shame on you, CBC News! This article has caused more anguish to an already stressful week for myself and my family. How dare you write this and make it seem like this attack should be shoved under the rug?! My mother, niece, and I have gone through enough mental distress this week and the last thing we need is for you to add to it! We spoke with you today to clear up some misconceptions that have been brought to my attention, but clearly your intentions were not as pure as ours.

I have already left a message on CBC's voicemail demanding that this article be removed IMMEDIATELY and I am awaiting my apology...

Still awaiting my apology and for this article to be removed CBC News Ariana Kelland , and for some reason I can't tag Ryan Cook, who conducted the interview.
October 11, 2022
Me
So I can see how he would think that sex looks like a "hug" or his idiot parents told him that sex is a "special grownup hug" or some shit.

Goddammit why is it when I'm right, it's never in a good way?

Yeah, what really happened is a faaaaaaaar cry from what the Duh said. Going by his account, you'd think his son is just a little goofy and has a poor understanding of personal boundaries and just wants to hug the whole world. To be fair, he probably did not witness what his tard son was doing to this poor woman, but as she said she learned, it definitely was not the first time he forced himself sexually on a stranger.

I'd love to know what the victim looked like. Don't take that the wrong way, but what I mean is I wonder if she is a petite lady, as opposed to like a bodybuilder/gymrat kind of woman or even a very obese woman. Because I'll bet Tardo has enough sense to not target women who might put up a fight or are strong enough to resist him.

If the guy is truly that autistic that he can't help his urges or his desire to act on them, then his PARENTS need to handle that shit NOW. Put him in a group home, have him chemically castrated, put him in a chastity belt, lock him in the basement and nail the door shut, leave him in the woods to fend for himself, something. I'm glad Duh is so nonchalant about his asshole child's behavior - who cares how many women he traumatizes and assaults, right? I'm sure the media is making light of this incident because they don't want to be labeled discriminatory haters for writing an article about an awtard that attempted to rape someone because "bawwwww he doesn't know any better." Then MAKE HIM KNOW BETTER or keep him contained.

If Tardo isn't locked up for this, I hope he pulls this shit on a female martial artist and gets his ass beaten to a pulp.
October 11, 2022
Cambion
Because I'll bet Tardo has enough sense to not target women who might put up a fight or are strong enough to resist him.

Don't they always? Have we ever seen a story where one of these "he can't help it, he's (fill in the blank with whatever bullshit excuse)" predators has attacked someone who just handed them their ass?

I always figure if the rapist/proto-rapist really didn't know what he was doing, he wouldn't target victims by any metric. He would attack anyone anytime he was aroused. Has this guy ever tried to rape his mother, I wonder? Any female authority figure?

Or only random women he knows his father will defend him from?
October 11, 2022
incompetent lazy parunts always resort to some idiotic excuse ...he/she's only a child. and understatements like this asshat duhturd

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 11, 2022
And had this woman gotten pregnant from the rape, and lives in an anti-abortion state, she would have to keep Tardley's retarded baby. Tardley's Dud needed to reserve the Tardley's place in a group home when he was still a toddler. Now it is most likely too late.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login