Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

r/newparunts vents

Posted by freya 
r/newparunts vents
October 15, 2022
Ran into this on accident and wanted to see what they're posting.
None of it is new and none of it is rare either. At what point will the human race wake up and see that being a parunt is misery?

Some examples below:
Bratcare is so expensuf!
Brat is a horrible sleeper!
Brat won't sleep more than two hours at a time!
I hate it when others are late! (How dare anyone else be late I'M the one with the freshly shat loaf)
Don't touch ma baybee!
Don't tell me parunting will get better!
I can't be romantically attracted to my husband because he refuses to interact much with the potato
Colic loaf and how annoying it is and developing PTSD because of it
Other parunts don't watch their brats
Moo is upset about beefing because duh is concerned brat isn't eating and duh gets to sleep and relax while moo beefs
Moo is upset that other parunts compare the milestones of their brats to her brat
My MIL is overbearing
Re: r/newparunts vents
October 15, 2022
freya
None of it is new and none of it is rare either. At what point will the human race wake up and see that being a parunt is misery?

And dead shitlings are going to be piling up in dumpsters all around the USA because Republicans are taking women's choices to control fertility away.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 16, 2022
I would like to personally slap the shit out of anyone who claims their fussy baby gave them PTSD.
October 16, 2022
kittehpeoples
I would like to personally slap the shit out of anyone who claims their fussy baby gave them PTSD.

The already mentally ill (who shouldn't have children in any circumstance) can indeed get PTSD from the most innocuous of sources.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 16, 2022
Having a brat is like having an exotic pet sometimes: oh sure, you think it'll be just awesome to have it and show it off to everybody, but you're so blinded by your desire to have one in your possession that you don't actually find out all the hard work it entails or the expensive supplies you need to properly care for it. Then it arrives and you think you'll just figure out as you go what to do and it won't be that bad, and that is when you notice the costs of everything piling up and the tremendous effort it requires to keep the thing alive with very very little in return as far as enjoyment.

The only difference between a brat and an exotic pet in this regard is it's easy to just throw your iguana or parrot outside when you've decided you no longer want to deal with it (note: I do not condone this at all, but I'm saying that it's easy to chuck an unwanted pet outside). You can't throw your brat outside when you decide you're sick of it.

I don't get people. Why do they not find out what they're in for before breeding? I do more research when I'm car shopping than most people do when they decide to have a child, and if a car turns out to be a bad choice for me, I can always resell it. Babies are not so easy to get rid of. Are they afraid if they read too many bad things about being parents, they won't want to do it anymore? Isn't that, you know, kind of a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG if other people's shitty experiences make you realize it's not the best choice for you to make either?

Children suck at all ages, it's just the reasons they suck change over time. If someone thinks parenting is easy, they're either not doing it right or they've got someone else raising their kids for them. Having kids is expensive, exhausting, soul-sucking, irritating, infuriating, time-consuming, stressful, depressing, and offers little to nothing positive in return. There is no way you can ever get out of parenting what you put into it as far as the effort or the money. Sometimes you can do everything by the book and be a good parent and your kid still grows up into a complete shit of a human being. Sometimes the brat winds up sick/fucked up and you have to work ten times as hard for the rest of your life because the child will never be healthy enough to be independent. Sometimes you think you've served your sentence once your brat hits 18 and can legally be thrown out, but then they come back with a loaf in tow and expect you to raise it for them.

And yet countless morons will continue to breed and act shocked when it turns out parenting sucks for them too, just like it did for their siblings, their own parents, their cousins, their co-workers and their best friends. A vast majority of the content shared anywhere in any form (verbal or written) at any given time about kids is negative. It's not like you have to go on a quest to find the holy grail to learn this knowledge or pay a subscription fee to Shit That Sucks Monthly. This information is readily and widely available online and in real life.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who has a hard time parenting because it is their own goddamn fault for not finding out what they were in for before choosing to breed (in cases where the couple is "TTCing") or before knocking someone up by accident.
October 16, 2022
Cambion
I don't feel sorry for anyone who has a hard time parenting because it is their own goddamn fault for not finding out what they were in for before choosing to breed (in cases where the couple is "TTCing") or before knocking someone up by accident.

There will be many 'parents' not given the option of aborting, and soon, any form of contraception will be banned, including the condom. The abortion ban falls on raped children, victims of incest, rape victims in general, and those whose lives are at risk from giving birth, never mind the scores of unviable fetuses who will have no life. The Republicans plan to make the USA an unlivable hellscape for anyone female or owning a uterus.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 18, 2022
craftyzits
kittehpeoples

The already mentally ill (who shouldn't have children in any circumstance) can indeed get PTSD from the most innocuous of sources.

And yet, so many mentally ill people have brats. It isn't just bad for the parunts, it is a bad gene legacy for the brats.
October 18, 2022
Cambion
Having a brat is like having an exotic pet sometimes: oh sure, you think it'll be just awesome to have it and show it off to everybody, but you're so blinded by your desire to have one in your possession that you don't actually find out all the hard work it entails or the expensive supplies you need to properly care for it. Then it arrives and you think you'll just figure out as you go what to do and it won't be that bad, and that is when you notice the costs of everything piling up and the tremendous effort it requires to keep the thing alive with very very little in return as far as enjoyment.

I've looked into several exotic animals (miniature horse, miniature cow, margay, tree ocelot, falcon, alligator, etc.) and once I did research realized they aren't realistic for me. They deserve a great habitat, why else remove them from their current habitat?

Why can't more parunts leave the brats as an unfertilized egg instead of bringing it into the world and watching it suffer through inherited illnesses, poverty, bad home environment, parunts that don't love each other, etc. Unfertilized eggs don't suffer!
October 18, 2022
kittehpeoples

That would be like whining that running a marathon made you so sore you could barely walk for a couple of weeks. Bed made lie.
October 18, 2022
craftyzits
freya

And dead shitlings are going to be piling up in dumpsters all around the USA because Republicans are taking women's choices to control fertility away.

There is birth control outside the typical methods. If I didn't have long term birth control I'd seriously investigate them. If the sound of a baybee crying or 18+ years of misery isn't enough to motivate birth control usage, nothing is.
October 18, 2022
freya

There is birth control outside the typical methods. If I didn't have long term birth control I'd seriously investigate them. If the sound of a baybee crying or 18+ years of misery isn't enough to motivate birth control usage, nothing is.

Long term birth control is on the Republican chopping block.

https://jezebel.com/nearly-200-house-republicans-just-voted-against-the-rig-1849315509

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 20, 2022
freya
craftyzits
freya

Yet, how many ppl have u encountered that have an accidental babye after they already had two that they stress over? Most humans just don't use their heads when it comes to reproduction, and then they expect the world to change for them. Now w/ WFH, there will be more mommies fake working into the future decades that it will be the norm to have meetings w/ kids crying in the back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login