Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Humblebrags: tales from rich and poor bints on food

Posted by freya 
Humblebrags: tales from rich and poor bints on food
October 18, 2022
1. Rich humblebrag/dumb bint

If you can afford to spend $799 on a meal for two people why not obtain bratcare?
Clearly, she can afford it.

Let me guess, bint has a blog and wants to brag about dragging her infant into a restaurant.
Or she wants to be the center of attention at the restaurant by dragging in her fuck trophy knowing fully well no one else would do this.

No way in hell a brat that age is going to appreciate the food or sit there patiently.

I feel for the patrons who didn't deserve this.

And this brings us to the Champagne isn't wine conundrum:

dumb bint
Before even entering the restaurant, we were given fancy Champagne.
At around 6:45 pm, we were greeted at the lobby with a Champagne toast.
It also turned out the Champagne was bottomless, as the staff kept returning to refill our glasses throughout the evening.

So, you drank more than one glass of Champagne each.

dumb bint
Before the first dish came to our table, our waiter asked if we wanted our meal with wine pairings.
Since I was breastfeeding, I opted out. My husband opted in.

Ummm..so Champagne is fine to drink while beefing but wine is a no-no, eh? I bet she humble bragged to the waitstaff about beefing being the reason why she wasn't having wine. And they were so kind not to correct her on Champagne being wine. holding finger to head as if a gun

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/my-party-of-2-spent-799-on-a-dinner-cooked-by-3-michelin-star-chefs-and-i-was-mostly-blown-away-by-the-dishes/ss-AA12Y5Qt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1ff3874615364a098d2484b09f253ed2#image=1

2. Poor humblebrag/dumb bint

Moo of four brats, entire famblee used to live on $70 a week in groceries, now it is $40 a week:

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Lived on 40 dollars of food a week in the early oughts and can confirm I ate very light; everything was cheap and I'm one person. No ready-made food or anything remotely fancy, no snacks, soda, etc.

dumb bint
“Rising food costs almost ruined the idea of the family dinner,” Lane told MarketWatch. “You can’t just go out and buy these massive amounts of ingredients — those big chickens and turkeys, and big meat loaves. All of the fixings. The cost of it is just too much.”

At $70 a week there is no way a massive amount of ingredients can be purchased for six people, let alone all the choices she indicates she gave her brats.

dumb bint
Instead, Lane serves it dining-hall style, where she writes the menu selection on a blackboard and lets them choose.

Are you honestly trying to convince me that you can buy enough food to include options for brats on $40 a week for six people? I don't believe it. At that low of a food budget one dinner is made per night and they either eat or starve, they don't have a choice of entrees, vegetables, whatever.

This feels like yet another humble brag reminiscent of the rich bint, look what I can do with $40. I can feed six people on it! I'm guessing moo purposely omitted the free meals her brats get at school.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/i-want-them-to-go-to-sleep-with-full-stomachs-one-mother-tells-marketwatch-how-inflation-upended-her-family-s-mealtime/ar-AA12PxlB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2fc71e374dd64bcd86ad95bf2905d5dc
Re: Humblebrags: tales from rich and poor bints on food
October 18, 2022
These two sluts need to go to Hell, and hopefully, roast alive.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 19, 2022
I also don't see how a family of six is eating enough on forty bucks a week either. Like you can clip all the coupons and shop all the sales, but that amount of money simply cannot buy enough food for a family of six for a week. These people have to be going hungry and/or eating maybe one meal a day, or they're stealing groceries to supplement what they are buying.

I usually spent $30-$40 a week in college for food just for myself, but if I budgeted properly, I could splurge on stupid shit now and then (oh god I ate so many gyros and day-old donuts).

freya
I'm guessing moo purposely omitted the free meals her brats get at school.

Most likely. Also she's probably leaving out any items from food banks or any money/groceries she receives from family to help her out so the sprogs won't starve. She said they don't qualify for government assistance, which is surprising.

freya
Are you honestly trying to convince me that you can buy enough food to include options for brats on $40 a week for six people?

Good point there too. If Moo is allegedly feeding her litter on only forty dollars a week, then the brats don't get to pick and choose what gets cooked. Moo picks and chooses what is the most affordable and the brats either eat it or they go hungry. If you can afford to prepare multiple options to cater to the whims of each brat's stomach, you are spending much more than forty bucks a week.

Also, WTF the Moo was a fucking NURSE and she quit her job to care for their defecto-brat! So they are living on the salary of the husband, who is an art director. Now you cannot fucking tell me that Duh made more as an art director than Moo made as a nurse. Why didn't he quit his damn job and stay home with Derpley?

Moo
You can’t just go out and buy these massive amounts of ingredients — those big chickens and turkeys, and big meat loaves. All of the fixings. The cost of it is just too much.

Why do they need to buy chickens and turkeys and meat loaves? Not every meal has to be meat-centric. You can have perfectly nutritious meatless main dishes and with a little creativity, you can transform several meat-based dishes into meatless ones with some simple substitutions. Also, who the fuck buys meatloaf? It's one of the easiest damn things in the world to make from scratch.

Moo
The Lane family has also cut down on dining out. With one meal for six in a restaurant, “there goes our whole grocery budget for the entire week."

Well who forced you to have four fucking kids? You could have been a reasonable family of three or four, but noooope, Moo's gotta have four completely unnecessary mouths to feed because birth control is hard. That's one of those things you have to think about when you breed on a budget. The fact that going out costs substantially more (along with everything else), especially when you consider how fucking picky brats are and they'll just take their meal and throw it on the floor or say they don't like it for some bullshit reason and it'll get thrown out.
October 21, 2022
should take a lesson from snowy owls and the cycles of the lemmings. in good years, they can raise successfully larger broods of owlets. in the harsh years, and they hatch out a large number of owlets, most of the time the majority of the younger ones end up on the menu to to feed the older ones. this ensures better survival and in better condition.

but humans and especially breeder humans don't or can't think that far ahead or encompass 'what if' everything goes south. it results in death for the offspring in snowy owls. human assholes, they just whine and demand handouts

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 22, 2022
Cambion
Also, WTF the Moo was a fucking NURSE and she quit her job to care for their defecto-brat! So they are living on the salary of the husband, who is an art director. Now you cannot fucking tell me that Duh made more as an art director than Moo made as a nurse. Why didn't he quit his damn job and stay home with Derpley?

If she so desperately wants to stay at home then she could at least work a small amount and it would cover their food.
Moo could work just a day or two each month and bring in enough money to eat decently. With nurses being highly sought after, why wouldn't she want to do this? I wouldn't be surprised if she could earn near $40 an hour. It seems neglectful to expect her famblee to eat on $40 a week when she can earn around that in an hour. Just a few days a month or seven half-days a month would solve this issue.

Also, I knew numerous graphic designers earning $45-50K a year in the nineties in OK and TX which is LCOL/MCOL. Art directors at that time made considerably more so they make even more now. So, he doesn't make much at all as an art director.
October 22, 2022
twocents
should take a lesson from snowy owls and the cycles of the lemmings. in good years, they can raise successfully larger broods of owlets. in the harsh years, and they hatch out a large number of owlets, most of the time the majority of the younger ones end up on the menu to to feed the older ones. this ensures better survival and in better condition.

but humans and especially breeder humans don't or can't think that far ahead or encompass 'what if' everything goes south. it results in death for the offspring in snowy owls. human assholes, they just whine and demand handouts

She "hints" that her husband and her go without food/always eat leftovers so their brats can have their choice of meals. She has a trained occupation and could easily work part time so everyone can eat. I can't imagine prioritizing not working a few days a month above eating. Going without meals sucks! If a snowy owls could, they'd both gather food.

It is common knowledge in modern times that most of the time both spouses must work, if there are brats it is practically a given.
October 22, 2022
And as usual the normal brats take a punch in the gut so the defecto can get mommy care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 23, 2022
the snowy owls feed the younger to the oldest

unless the oldest eat them first.

there was a young commenter on Reddit... this person was either in school... I think the higher grades or had just graduated. he said the defectos had top of the line equipment, computers, whatever it was new. the regular students and the advanced ones? old decrepit machines, hardly functionable. and these are the people that are going to be taxed to support the fucking tardleys because the best they can do (I don't fault them for this) is perhaps bagging at stores.

this kid saw it for himself and experienced the problems because of the tardleys and their entitled moos and duhs

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 23, 2022
twocents

there was a young commenter on Reddit... this person was either in school... I think the higher grades or had just graduated. he said the defectos had top of the line equipment, computers, whatever it was new. the regular students and the advanced ones? old decrepit machines, hardly functionable. and these are the people that are going to be taxed to support the fucking tardleys because the best they can do (I don't fault them for this) is perhaps bagging at stores.

this kid saw it for himself and experienced the problems because of the tardleys and their entitled moos and duhs

I was in gifted classes, and this was my experience. The sped classes got fully furnished classrooms (plural) in the new wing of the building, with enough brand new computers that each student had their own. The gifted classroom was a converted closet with two ancient computers for everyone to share, a classroom library made up of hand me down books that were beat to shit, and we had to bring in money to pay for consumable classroom activities. When we build model rockets, we all had to pay for the rockets, when we built bridges, we all had to bring in extra masking tape and popsicle sticks, etc.

Every time I go back there are additional abandoned lots and empty storefronts on the main street, I guess that’s what happens when all of your brightest minds leave town immediately after graduation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 24, 2022
LoveToLurk
twocents

I was in gifted classes, and this was my experience. The sped classes got fully furnished classrooms (plural) in the new wing of the building, with enough brand new computers that each student had their own. The gifted classroom was a converted closet with two ancient computers for everyone to share, a classroom library made up of hand me down books that were beat to shit, and we had to bring in money to pay for consumable classroom activities. When we build model rockets, we all had to pay for the rockets, when we built bridges, we all had to bring in extra masking tape and popsicle sticks, etc.

Every time I go back there are additional abandoned lots and empty storefronts on the main street, I guess that’s what happens when all of your brightest minds leave town immediately after graduation.

The SpEds get all new equipment because of special funding for speds that is independant of the local budget. Follow the money trail $$$$. That's why so many public schools are quick to classify a kid; the more classified they have, the more $$$ they get from the state and Feds.

For 5 years I taught academically gifted students in lower middle school grades. The history books were 20 years out of date, there were no science books (science kits that only I understood how to use), and reading/writing was a new system of centers and rotational times. And yet, these kids were supposed to pass the state test in spring with this junk.

I brought in college math books and let the students work out of them periodicaly, I brought in high school level history and philosophy books and put them in the class library, and I installed open source software on all the desktop computers which tied into science and math. Kids were calculating light years for shits and giggles, and I'd introduced them to algebra the first month of school, which wasn't in their shitty math books. I was the only one who had the education and skills to do this. There's lots more I added to the classroom, but I'll be vague here for doxxing reasons.

The Speds? They were corralled into a separate building downtown, and had everything they needed. Even today, the SpEd rooms have lots of supplies and the rooms are air-conditioned, while the rest of us sweat. Some of us don't even have any windows or ventilation in our classrooms, which isn't a good thing in the age of covid.

But again, follow the $$$$$$
October 24, 2022
Anyone stupid enough to breed is going to either have a SPED or a basement dweller.

But as for the air conditioning, there is a legit reason the SPEDS do need to have air conditioning. They are very often on medication that causes very bad reactions if it gets too warm in a classroom. I take one for schizophrenia, and I can go into heat stroke if it reaches only 90 degrees outside, and I am not in an air-conditioned room. I'm sure quite a few SPEDS are on this, as it is effective against schizophrenia, and it is listed as a mood stabilizer.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login