Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sanctomombie wars: school drop off shaming

Posted by freya 
Sanctomombie wars: school drop off shaming
October 19, 2022
Sanctomombie berates other mombies online for daring to look unkempt in their cars.
Another reason to be childfree: never being judged publicly for your appearance in a car.
The only way to win this war is to opt out of being a mombie. It is ironic that this mahm likely claims to be bizzy (because they all do), yet she has time to post a shamefest on other mahms and they have time to react to it instead of ignoring it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/woman-shames-other-moms-at-school-drop-off-with-eyebags-rat-nest-hair-telling-them-to-try-harder/ar-AA12YyWA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fe01ea7b5cff4aeab84b0a977651747a
Re: Sanctomombie wars: school drop off shaming
October 21, 2022
also possibly to tell the other brood sows to mind their own fucking business

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Sanctomombie wars: school drop off shaming
November 07, 2022
Ha! A friend of mine who I met at work picked me up one night from my job because I wasn't able to get home. No buses running in the area at that time of the night and whatnot. She came to work to pick me up and was wearing her pajamas. I was so grateful, and I owe her a solid for doing that. She's CF and loves her cats. A woman after my own heart for a friendship because neither of us judge each other on stuff like that.

Another benefit to being CF I guess. My mother used to wear her housecoat and rollers in her hair when she dropped me off at school. It wasn't a big deal and I don't think anyone even really noticed. Even if someone would have noticed and said something to her about it, she'd probably have told them to fuck off and mind their own business.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login