Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman stabs boyfriend to death over microwave...

Posted by twocents 
Woman stabs boyfriend to death over microwave...
October 26, 2022
https://cwbchicago.com/2022/10/chicago-woman-killed-boyfriend-after-arguing-over-who-would-use-the-microwave-first-prosecutors-say.html

and she's knocked up by this guy. another winning cunt.

A Chicago woman stabbed her boyfriend to death following an argument over which of them would get to reheat their food first in the microwave, prosecutors said Tuesday.

In August, the same man was hospitalized after the woman stabbed him in the neck, but no charges were filed because the man refused to cooperate, according to prosecutors.

Keisha Golden, 33, is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said she is eight months pregnant with the deceased man’s child.

Around 3 a.m. Sunday, Golden and the 30-year-old man allegedly argued in the kitchen of their West Side home over who would use the microwave first. Several other family members were there, too.

Golden knocked the man’s plate of food out of his hand, and the man pushed her into a counter. The man’s uncle broke the couple up, and the man went to a bedroom and laid down, according to prosecutors.

Golden entered the bedroom with a knife a few moments later, prosecutors said, and the uncle put his arm out to stop her, but she “lunged” around him and stabbed the man once in the thigh, severing his femoral artery. He died a short time later.

She dropped the knife and left the home but returned after police arrived and they arrested her, prosecutors said.

Police said she admitted to stabbing the man after the altercation ended. DNA tests are being conducted on a knife that investigators found in the kitchen.

Between June and September, police filed five domestic violence reports involving Golden and her boyfriend, prosecutors said. In four of them, the boyfriend was accused of being the aggressor, choking, slapping, pushing, and punching her.

In September, police took a report after Golden allegedly stabbed the man in the neck with a knife. Prosecutors said he had to be hospitalized, but he refused to press charges.

Golden has never been arrested as an adult.

Prosecutors asked Judge Barbara Dawkins to hold Golden without bail, but Golden was not present in court, and Dawkins was barred by state law from doing so. The judge set bail at $2 million, which requires Golden to pay a $200,000 deposit to get out of jail.

Dawkins said the state’s no-bail request would be considered at a future court date when Golden is present.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Woman stabs boyfriend to death over microwave...
October 26, 2022
I hope this cunt never sees her brat after shitting.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 26, 2022
I bet the pignasty is used in her defense. Are they going to sterilize this moron? Neither her nor the dead boyfriend have (had) any impulse control.
October 26, 2022
freya
I bet the pignasty is used in her defense. Are they going to sterilize this moron? Neither her nor the dead boyfriend have (had) any impulse control.

No, she won't be sterilized. The brat will be swallowed up by the Foster Care System and end up just like Mommy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 27, 2022
She probably did the world a favor to rid it of this violent asshole but she's no winner either.

They deserved each other and now they are spawning what will likely be another junk human into the foster care system.
October 31, 2022
I see I'm not the only one that reads CWB Chicago.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login