Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bratcare woes in the U.K.

Posted by freya 
Bratcare woes in the U.K.
October 27, 2022
Despite receiving a generous subsidy from the government (570 free hours of bratcare per year when their brat turns three) these mahms are whining about paying for bratcare.

This is exactly what happens when people get a "freebie", it isn't enough and they complain about wanting more. Meanwhile, other people's taxes are paying for it. And if it was "free" they wouldn't appreciate it anyways (see: public school).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/parenting/mums-are-revealing-the-extortionate-amounts-they-re-spending-on-childcare/ar-AA13r5iS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=04c754b4bab84ac3bceab70728be645b
Re: Bratcare woes in the U.K.
October 27, 2022
Children are expensive. Duh!
playing a violin

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 28, 2022
there was a popup on alexa the other day about the lack of kiddy warehouse workers. who wants to work with those petrie dishes and their entitled parents anyway

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 28, 2022
https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/10/1129927

Especially since the pandemic seems to be bringing back other diseases, I guess due to decreased immunity after getting COVID multiple times
October 28, 2022
article
All parents are entitled to 570 free hours of childcare per year when their child turns three – usually taken as 15 hours a week for 38 weeks of the year – but many still have to pay extra charges to nurseries and childminders to account for food and supplies.

Well...yes. You chose to have a child, you should pay for its food and supplies. If you're not willing to feed it, then you shouldn't breed it.

article
Caitlin, who preferred not to share her surname, is a mum of twins. The 38-year-old who lives in London has a PhD in population health but decided it would not be worth re-entering the workforce because the cost of childcare would be more than she would earn.

You have a PhD in population health yet you still decided to breed? Didn't any of your research and study focus on world overpopulation and climate damage? The UK doesn't need more free childcare. It needs less people. It's literally an island with finite space and finite resources. Whatever in your PhD addled brain made you think that birthing twins onto an island country on an overcrowded planet was a good idea?

I'm just glad none of this will ever be me.
October 28, 2022
Dumb sows don't think, they just beg.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 31, 2022
Man I had a good laugh at the one with the PhD in Population Health! What irony!

Do they not think to themselves that maybe pursuing the career and having the kid is going to come with some sacrifices, and that she's basically throwing away years and years of education and work? I mean do what you want, but then these same people complain about women not being able to get ahead, etc. I'm just a cynical old bitch but I suspect she's using the cost of childcare excuse to get out of working. Her PhD sounds like something she could apply to a flexible, remote work type of job (public health or research for example).
October 31, 2022
there was a post in the childfree reddit... and I may end up in hot water...

the poster did have a point about her brother (she and he have severe asthma..). he never got over it, need the inhaler or pump constantly. she seemed to improve. however somehow the numnut must have forgotten it and died from a severe asthma attack. but not before he bred..

from the description the loaf also has respiratory issues, hacking constantly, breathing difficulties, but widow moo did was not vaccinating said loaf. or even doctors for what is going on currently. I just commented 'I believe in the almighty gene.'.. maybe that is why covid is proving so deadly. asthmatics breed and like breeds like... and perhaps even though the asthma may be hardly noticeable, perhaps it took covid to work on it and exacerbate what already is there.

no doubt it is more complicated than that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 04, 2022
Ketchup
Man I had a good laugh at the one with the PhD in Population Health! What irony!

One of the candidates for PA senate is a physician yet he is very strongly pro-life to the point of no exceptions for rape, incest, save the life of the mother. In fact, I voted for the other candidate who grosses me out with AndI basketball shorts because of this issue.

From work in medical records and from what I hear from women, a lot can go wrong during a pregnancy making an abortion necessary.

Because he is a physician, he must have had OB/GYN and Emergency department rotations. How could he have not seen or heard about bad things that can happen during a pregnancy? How can he deny what he had to take a test about or learn in a university medical school class?

It seems like why go to college - graduate school - medical school at all (and spend all that money) if you are supposed to "forget" it all?

I have to ask, I wonder if most physicians are pro choice because of what they see in medical school and the hospital.

I would love to hear from Thom about this one.
November 04, 2022
mr. neptune
I have to ask, I wonder if most physicians are pro-choice because of what they see in medical school and the hospital.

80+% of AMERICANS are pro-choice, so my money is most physicians are too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login