Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders thinking they are above nature

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders thinking they are above nature
October 29, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-china-hospitalized-ate-whole-200119967.html

A kid in China was pinched by a crab, which is what they do if you mess with them and the duh ate it alive to "get revenge" for it daring to pinch his almighty kid. The eating of the live crab led to some serious suffering. A weird story, but at least the crab got him
Re: Breeders thinking they are above nature
October 29, 2022
This geriatric breeder's continuing to spread his defective genes and stupidity.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 30, 2022
Pity it didn't kill him. That poor animal was just defending itself.
October 30, 2022
What a moron. First of all, he falls for the oldest trick in the book (procreation instead of sex) and then he gets hurt teaching his brat a very stupid lesson. Too bad it wasn't fatal.
October 31, 2022
What a stupid fucking idiot.

It's people like this that give Monsters Inside Me story lines. Around 10-20% of all the people who end up on that show consumed raw fish or shellfish. No thanks.

Also, people from those "naked and afraid" type shows usually end up on Monsters Inside me, thanks to drinking bad water or eating undercooked food.

People forget that sanitation, proper cooking and storage of food and vaccines keep people from dying. Huge contributing factor to people being dead by 35 even as little as two hundred years ago.
November 01, 2022
Sounds like breeder logic, all right. An animal defends itself against a child and the parents punish the animal. From the sounds of it, the kid wasn't pestering the crab and she probably just got too close to it and it gave her a pinch. It happens. Sometimes you get stung by a bee for getting too close to its nest. Well I sure hope revenge was worth the parastic infections (three of them!) from eating some super-fresh crab sashimi. Honestly, he ate the thing whole, shell and all? I bet the shell shards didn't feel too good coming out. But sometimes it's nice to know that there are brain-dead breeders in other countries besides the US.

If the guy wanted to exact revenge, couldn't he have just stepped on the crab? I mean, it still wouldn't un-pinch the child and it would still be animal cruelty. Plus it's not like the crab understood the concept of revenge. Didthe Duh think he'd absorb the crab's power by consuming it or something? In a sense, he kinda did - he acquired the offending crustacean's trio of parasites. Looks like the crab got the last laugh.

Funny how when animals defend themselves against brats, the parents only want to punish those animals if they are smaller. It's easy to beat the piss out of a dog for growling at a brat that's been yanking its tail for 45 minutes, but I've yet to see a breeder climb into the tiger enclosure at a zoo for frightening their snookums and put said tiger in a half nelson.

This article reminded me of something I saw on r/entitledparents. A Moo wants to buy her kid some fish without the proper supplies and the pet store employee refuses to make the sale on that basis, so Moo goes apeshit and the kid gets revenge by eating a crab out of an aquarium (and getting himself stung by an urchin in the process). Of course, being from Reddit, there's a chance it could be bullshit, but breeder entitlement is crazy enough to sound made up sometimes too.

https://old.reddit.com/r/entitledparents/comments/azrznp/little_entitled_crap_eats_crab_in_aquarium_store/
November 01, 2022
The post where the kid eats the crab mentions the 'Fox Faced Rabbit Fish" It is a marine fish that is venomous like the reddit op said, so if he is making it up he knows his saltwater aquarium fish.

I was an an aquarium store once where this ghetto woman came in and started demanding a fish saying she fed them uncooked rice. The person working there told them they would not be selling them a fish.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login