Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another "I'm good at my job because I'm a breeder" example

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Another "I'm good at my job because I'm a breeder" example
October 31, 2022
I thought Bratfree would appreciate this (for certain interpretations of "appreciate").

We were out of state recently and saw a billboard for a personal injury attorney. They're all over the place down south, unsurprisingly. But this one got me. It had a picture of a woman in a business suit with her arms crossed, and beside her it said "The Mom Before the Storm." Lady, being a parent doesn't reassure me that you're a badass, go-getting lawyer. It tells me that you keep terrible office hours because you work to your kids' schedules, not the court's.
Re: Another "I'm good at my job because I'm a breeder" example
November 01, 2022
Yeah I would never go to any place of business if the owner of said business was that forward about their reproductive status. It probably means they are a mawm first and will put their customers/clients on the back burner in favor of their children. That particular woman probably did that just so she could brag about her brats on a sign.

Being a mother doesn't make you more knowledgeable, more competent, more successful or more professional than someone without children. I know breeders think otherwise, as evidenced by all the horse shit that appears every May about how much SAHMs should be making a year. But someone being a mommy does not make me put more confidence in them as far as business relationships go. If anything, it makes me want to patrnoize their business less, especially if I am placing my legal well-being in their hands. I don't want someone whose main priotity is ass-wiping to be handling my personal injury case.

Other breeders might flock to people like this because they have common interests and thus feel this breeder professional is more "on their side," but someone who includes "mommy" in their job description is someone I am personally not giving money to. That would be akin to putting "processor of energy and manufacturer of biological waste" on my resume because I eat food and have a bowel movement every day.
November 01, 2022
Cambion
That would be akin to putting "processor of energy and manufacturer of biological waste" on my resume because I eat food and have a bowel movement every day.

big grin with biting lip

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 02, 2022
Cambion
Other breeders might flock to people like this because they have common interests and thus feel this breeder professional is more "on their side," but someone who includes "mommy" in their job description is someone I am personally not giving money to. That would be akin to putting "processor of energy and manufacturer of biological waste" on my resume because I eat food and have a bowel movement every day.

Think of all the idle small talk...on and on about brats. Photos of brats...Parunting is so hard...dur hurrr..Because that stuff never gets old for parunts.

You left off the 180K (or is it 200K now with inflation?) salary that moos deserve for everything they do Cambion.
Other mombies eat that breeder professional stuff up. And they seem to spend quite a bit of time with lawyers: divorce, brat custody, personal injury. I can't think of another demographic outside of parunts that spends so much money on legal fees.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login