Our bright future at work, folks. This is actually local to me - Elmira is about 20 minutes from where I live.

This occurred some time ago, but I just saw it in recent headline today, for some reason. The condensed version is that a teenage male student at Elmira High School repeatedly raped a mentally handicapped female student on school grounds in 2019, the result of one such assault ending in the girl getting pregnant. The pregnancy was not discovered until she was 22+ weeks gone, and I guess she wasn't retarded enough to get an abortion simply because she wouldn't understand what was happening to her (and this was before we lost Roe V. Wade and abortion is/was very much legal in New York at the time).

The reason the rapist was able to get his hands on this student was because she was left unsupervised when she was supposed to have an adult with her at all times based on her IEP (Individualized Education Program). He threatened to beat her up if she didn't have sex with him, and during one of these instances of rape, another male student restrained the victim. Of course, they are not publicly releasing the rapist's name because he was a minor at the time it occurred, so we must protect the abuser because "boys will be boys!" eye rolling smiley

I am 100% convinced the girl was targeted because of her altered mental status, though no insight was given into the girl's mental condition except that she is "immature and trusts people easily" and has "intellectual and developmental disabilities." The abuser likely knew she wouldn't rat him out, which is why he got away with doing this multiple times.

This is absolutely disgusting. Nobody should have to worry about their disabled child being raped while in school. And what kind of fucking degenerate do you have to be to intentionally target a mentally handicapped person to sexually assault on the basis that they are too disabled to report the assault?

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/top-stories/lawsuit-claims-disabled-elmira-high-school-student-raped-impregnated-on-school-grounds/?ipid=promo-link-block2

ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – The grandparents of an Elmira High School student have claimed their developmentally disabled granddaughter was raped and impregnated on school property in a lawsuit filed last year, according to court records obtained by 18 News on Thursday.

The lawsuit, presented in the Chemung County Supreme Court on January 4, 2021, accuses the Elmira City School District of negligence, claiming the District put the student in danger by allowing her to be unsupervised by an adult, as required by her Individualized Education Program (IEP).

The attorney for the Elmira City School District told 18 News that because this is an active investigation, the District has no comment.

The grandparents, referred to as Jane and John Doe in the lawsuit, claim the multiple sexual assaults, happened in 2019 when their granddaughter, referred to as Judy Doe, was a student at Elmira High School on South Main Street. Judy was still a student when the lawsuit was filed, according to details in the document.

The attorney for Jane, John and Judy Doe told 18 News “My client is an especially vulnerable individual who relied upon the school to keep safe—the school failed her. This case exemplifies the need for institutions to be held accountable for those entrusted into their case.”

According to the lawsuit, Judy Doe had long been bullied at school, and the District was allegedly notified of the bullying in an April 2018 letter from her doctor. Judy’s IEP requires that she be accompanied by an adult to and from school “because she is immature and tends to trust people easily which makes her an easy target for victimization.”

During the summer of 2019, Judy started to complain about stomach pains, and doctors conducted a urine test in July, which came back positive. However, no pregnancy test was given. Through August, Judy continued to have abdominal pains, but an ultrasound did not reveal that she was pregnant.

The lawsuit claims that HN raped Judy again while JS held her down in September 2019 on school grounds, but Judy again did not tell anyone. Around the same time, Judy’s abdominal pains continued and a pregnancy test came back negative.

In October 2019, a Vice Principal allegedly found HN raping Judy on school property and told Judy’s grandmother that her granddaughter and HN were having sex on school grounds. The lawsuit claims that no security officials were on school grounds at the time of the October assault, and there were also no adults supervising Judy.

Judy later revealed to her therapist that HN had raped her multiple times after her grandmother scheduled an emergency therapy appointment, according to the lawsuit. After telling the Chemung County Sheriff’s Office of the alleged rapes, Judy had another pregnancy test that came back positive. Later in October, an ultrasound revealed that Judy was 22.5 weeks pregnant.

Judy didn’t return to school and was tutored at home. She also suffered “major anxiety” as a result of the incidents, according to the lawsuit.

In February 2020, Judy gave birth to the child, and due to her disabilities, her grandparents had to take care of Judy and the baby. The lawsuit claims that Judy also can’t “fully comprehend the future consequences of being a mother.”

The lawsuit alleged negligence by Elmira High School by letting Judy be unsupervised, “allowing the assailants to have a clear, simple and effective means to sexually assault and batter Judy on” school grounds. It also claims the school should have had more security because of “vulnerable students such as Judy… who were subjected to bullying” and because ” many students, such as [the] assailants, had dangerous propensities and violent backgrounds.”

The lawsuit says that Judy has suffered many physical and mental damages, “including but not limited to: mental anguish and inconvenience; pain and suffering; loss of enjoyment of life; anxiety; depression; low self-esteem; anger and guilt; loss of dignity; public humiliation; embarrassment and shame; lack of trust; interference with personal life an happiness; deprivation of liberty; pregnancy related pain; obligation for medical bills; other economic and non-economic damages”

The case is scheduled to be presented in court on February 22, 2022.
if I were that girls parents I would have someone watch that bastard boy. if there are routines... set a plan and will need a garbage bag. a big one. pop it over his head and then beat the shit out of him. put him in the hospital. both of them. bag over the head? hard to identify who beat you

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I'd also love to know what kind of fucked-up ass-backwards upbringing the rapist had that made him think it was in any way acceptable to not only commit acts of sexual assault, but to do so with a mentally disabled person AND have the balls to do it in school! I wonder if the rapist is also some level or retard or awtard as well? It'd be even worse if the kid had no history of mental illness and did this, whereas being a tard of some kind would make marginally more sense because tards don't really have anything in the way of self-control. Not that being a tard would excuse this behavior, but I just mean it would make a little more sense than an otherwise sane teenage male seeing a tard as an easy lay.

I hope someone doles out some vigilante justice because even if the victim was not mentally delayed, no one should have to be afraid of being assaulted in school. I'm sure if the perp committed these acts as a minor, none of the possible charges will stick because he was just a chiiiiiild and he didn't know any better. Yeah no, high school age should be well old enough to know you shouldn't rape your classmates.

What I want to know is where exactly in the school was he doing this that nobody saw them or heard them? Why didn't anyone notice they were missing from their classes, especially the disabled student? Isn't that like a code red when a tard goes missing on school grounds? I remember being in high school and I couldn't even hold my then-boyfriend's hand without a teacher or administrator manifesting right behind me and accusing me of PDA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login