Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moo's kids destroy boyfriend's house

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moo's kids destroy boyfriend's house
November 01, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-kids-destroy-her-boyfriend-222948751.html

Sprogs did $200,000 damage to the boyfriend's house. That is one hell of a price to pay to learn that lesson. I wonder if the insurance will cover it?
Re: Single moo's kids destroy boyfriend's house
November 02, 2022
fucking teenagers. I think I hate them most of all. but they are of age... hopefully they will be made financially responsible.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 02, 2022
I'm not an expert on property insurance but I do know insurance doesnt cover intentional acts.

and whose insurance HIS or HERS (if she has renter's insurance).

I know kids got in a hockey fight and property insurance covered the lawsuit but it probably is still limited to what is covered. Insurance is for ACCIDENTS, negligence. Not sure if that covers invited guests out of control. I know my mom woulda made me pay, no matter what my age.
November 02, 2022
I looks like the guy was a renter and he was away from the home for a couple of months, maybe in jail. When it was empty the sprogs did that and now the owner of the property will not be getting any blood from those stones.

A few commenters on yahoo said to never go near single moos and duhs
November 04, 2022
cfdavep
A few commenters on yahoo said to never go near single moos and duhs

Wise advice. Even breeders don't want to date other breeders, and they know exactly fucking why.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login