Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh to go to prison for killing autistic son

Posted by freya 
Duh to go to prison for killing autistic son
November 06, 2022
Duh will get 15-25 years for death of his autistic son. He was also in NYPD.
It doesn't appear the parunt card will win him any accolades in this instance.
There were also reports that both boys had been abused for years. Most of the abuse in the article
seems to be anger directed at the boys for being incontinent.

Allegedly his ex-fiancé also was abusive and it looks like his attorney tried to pin the death on her.
But there are cameras around the property that caught quite a bit of the event.

Not sure why his ex-fiancé stuck around instead of leaving and there is mention her lover lived with them.
I'm guessing this was another person? Not sure why they're putting this into the story as it seems to have nothing to do with the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nypd-officer-found-guilty-of-killing-son-8-with-autism-after-making-him-sleep-in-freezing-garage/ar-AA13MnGr?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=faaabe9db1ff465da05912d47536fc86
Re: Duh to go to prison for killing autistic son
November 07, 2022
Most children born will be defective because the Earth is unfit to breed in.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 07, 2022
I'm shocked the guy got charged with anything since the police seem to be immune to legal repercussions.

If the fiance was the alleged driving force behind the abuse, why the hell did she choose to stay with and get engaged to someone whose children she couldn't stand? Unless she was planning on disposing of the kids at some point so they wouldn't bother her? I'm guessing locking the brats in the garage in freezing temperatures wasn't intended as a way of killing them and more so because they pissed the floor like unhousebroken dogs and they were locked in a room with non-porous surfaces after one accident too many. Not saying this justifies what was done, but just that if they wanted to kill the brats on purpose, they probably would have done so in a more direct way like via shooting or strangulation. Duhddy being a cop, I'm sure there was access to firearms.

Sounds like the Duh is a simp who probably likes being ordered around by the fiance, especially since she moved her side piece into their house with him. I'm guessing this irrelevant detail was included to paint the couple as depraved weirdos, unless the lover took part in the abuse of the kids as well. I mean they neglected two mentally disabled kids to death by exposure to the elements, I don't think they needed help being portrayed in a bad way.
November 08, 2022
this incident was about 7 miles from where I live... so this is local and I have been keeping an eye on it. The fucking plague helped delay the trial

And part of the reason this bastard was ABLE to murder this kid in the first place is because the mother was ignored. There is a podcast, 'suffer the little children' and it might also possibly be on another similar youtube channel as well.. The women running this are mothers and the way they talk reflects it but it does not detract from the heinous nature of the crimes and criminals they try to keep in the light.. this aside 'suffer' talked to the mother. And this bastard I think only wanted custody of this child mainly to torment his ex. That perhaps and the typical delusion of little dick males who think that they can torture a defect out of a kid.

I would have to listen to the horror show (I really can't listen to these cases anymore, don't need the upset) to reacquaint myself with the details, but the mother tried to get the fucking so called protective services involved. There is another case, one adrian ... can't recall his name, where they are trying to get the records from the fucking dcs and the fuckers won't release the information because they know it will bring their useless inadequate agency into the light and reveal all the shit they deliberately miss...

they convicted the motherfucker. now they are going after the cunt buddy of his. I hope they hang the bitch equally.. I don't like kids but I hate people like this even more.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 09, 2022
Cambion
I'm shocked the guy got charged with anything since the police seem to be immune to legal repercussions.

No kidding. It must have been really blatantly obvious.
November 13, 2022
I repeat. look up suffer the little children and narrow the search to michael valva (dear old duh-bastard). best source of information other than the distilling in the regular news.

and yeah, dastard probably banked on his status to prevent investigation. this fucker was a sadist who cared nothing for his kid, just wanted to keep his sidepiece so he could stick .....

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login