Entitled Spawn demands special treatment
November 07, 2022
Entitled brat goes on a drunken racist tirade screaming "@#$%&" at a black woman behind the counter, then demands special treatment from campus police because she is rich. When she doesn't get it, she kicked and bit the cops.

Parents of female University of Kentucky student, 22, are seen leaving court as she pleads NOT GUILTY to calling desk clerk 'n*****' over 200 times in drunken rage and demanding cops give her 'special treatment' because she's 'rich'
Daily Mail Article
During her rampage, the business and marketing major then went on to tell University of Kentucky police officers that she gets 'special treatment' because she has 'lots of money', according to WKYT.

Court documents also show that she then 'kicked and bit' officers as they tried to place her under arrest.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Entitled Spawn demands special treatment
November 07, 2022
I saw her parent's house on the DailyMail and that is not a rich person's house
November 07, 2022
Ya. Not a rich person's house. I'm far from rich but even my hovel is nicer than that.

Even if they were rich, that doesn't give her carte blanche to be an abusive, racist bitch. Most people wouldn't give a flying rat's diseased ass what kind of house she lived in, but she's a terrible person and people are judged on their personality more than their money...at least I do. I've met nice poor people and super ugly, nasty rich people.

This just goes to show that money doesn't buy class or human decency. I'd say the parents should let her pay the consequence and learn something from this. Some of the best lessons in life are free!
November 07, 2022
mumofsixbirds
Ya. Not a rich person's house. I'm far from rich but even my hovel is nicer than that.

There are rich people out there who don't house themselves in classic 'rich people' houses, but I do suspect that you are correct in that the parents aren't rich. I hope this girl's forced to pay her own fine and gets kicked out of college.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 08, 2022
she may never have wanted for anything and got what she wanted so that is where she may have picked up that notion. bet her parents are proud of the little bitch

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 09, 2022
craftyzits
mumofsixbirds

There are rich people out there who don't house themselves in classic 'rich people' houses, but I do suspect that you are correct in that the parents aren't rich. I hope this girl's forced to pay her own fine and gets kicked out of college.

Apparently she's withdrawing from school and isn't eligible to return.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/education/article268457877.html

thom_c
Apparently she's withdrawing from school and isn't eligible to return.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/education/article268457877.html

Good.
November 09, 2022
She had some kind of sponsorship from Dilliard's and lost that.
Is she a drunk or mentally ill?
November 10, 2022
freya
She had some kind of sponsorship from Dilliard's and lost that.
Is she a drunk or mentally ill?

Yes.

yes yes and yes. and don't forget instant asshold: add alcohol

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login